Art schools in Liverpool, England: Colleges of design, fashion design, graphic design in the UK. Media arts career training, digital arts schools, fine art colleges and certification, diploma courses..
The Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts (LIPA) in North-West England, is dedicated to providing the best teaching and learning for people who want to pursue a lasting career in the arts and entertainment economy. We provide education and training in performing arts, theatre and performance design and technology and management disciplines in a hands-on, collaborative environment.
We offer undergraduate degrees and diploma programmes to UK and International students. We also offer weekend performing arts classes for 4 - 19 year olds and a wide range of part-time courses for adults.
Full-time 3 -year BA (Honours) Degree programmes in:
Acting (Performing Arts); Community Drama; Dance (Performing Arts); Music; Music (Performing Arts); Music, Theatre and Entertainment Management; Sound Technology; Theatre and Performance Design; and Theatre and Performance Technology.
We also run full-time one year Foundation Diplomas: Performing Arts (Acting); Performing Arts (Dancing); Performing Arts (Singing); and Popular Music and Sound Technology.
• London Art Portfolio (LAP) provides art and design portfolio preparation courses to artists and designers of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
• Popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for portfolio development support, we have a 100% success rate for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
• We offer foundation courses in art & design, day and evening courses year-round, as well as one-to-one tutorials tailored to your needs. Online classes are also available.
• Conveniently situated in Central London just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark, LAP welcomes students from throughout the UK, as well as international students from around the world.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time!
The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable." - Amy - Otis College of Art and Design, MA Degree in Fine Art
The Manchester College came into existence on 1st August 2008, following the merger of City College Manchester and Manchester College of Arts and Technology (MANCAT). We are renowned for the range, flexibility and availability of the courses we offer, with more than 600 courses at all levels, from basic skills to higher education.
We offer certificate, diploma and foundation degree courses in various fields of art and design, including interior design, graphic design, animation, interactive media, video production and fashion industry courses. We also provide training in performing arts with focus on drama, music, acting and musical theatre as well as a degree in contemporary theatre practice.
The college's mission is to enhance the knowledge and skills of the whole community. We achieve this by providing high quality education, excellent facilities and outstanding personal support to help all our students to succeed and to build a successful future. Each year we enroll students from over 60 countries.
Foundation Degree Courses including:
- Contemporary Theatre Practice
- Jewellery and Applied Arts
- Photography & Digital Imaging
- Digital Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Fashion and Clothing Technology
Diploma Courses including:
- Interior Design
- Performing Arts (Music, Dance, Acting, Musical Theatre)
- Working in the Fashion Industry
- Interactive Media
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design, London
Courses / Programs
The Cass (The Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design) is one of ten departments of London Metropolitan University, and is situated on the East London City fringe, a vibrant area recognised as a centre of excellence for both art and design. This unique environment of commerce, art galleries and design workshops exposes our students to the highest levels of professional practice.
We are proud to welcome a diversity of international students onto our courses. The department offers two courses designed to help international students prepare for study. The International Foundation Programme is a foundation year combining art, media and design studies with English Language to prepare students for degree level study. The International Pre-Masters is a one semester programme to prepare international students for postgraduate study in the department. We also offer a wide variety of options for internationa students who wish to take a study year abroad as part of the JYA or ERASMUS programmes.
We offer a wide range of courses including short courses, a foundation year leading to extended degrees across our portfolio, foundation degrees and degrees, taught masters, research masters and PhD/MPhil.
- Art, Media & Design
- Polymer Technology
- Design, Production & Manufacture
- Fine Art
- Media & Communications
- Music & Technology
- Restoration & Conservation
plus a wide range of postgraduate degree courses...
Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts (CSVPA) is the UK’s leading provider of Art & Design, Drama and Music pathway programmes. It is located in Cambridge City in the county of Cambridgeshire in south-east England, about 50 miles north east of London. It is part of the Cambridge Education Group, which has been helping UK and international students achieve their best for over 55 years.
CSVPA specialises in Art & Design, Drama and Music courses at Higher Education level, all run in our state of the art centre in the heart of Cambridge, open to students 12 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Art & Design Foundation Diploma is accredited by University of the Arts London Awarding Body, and students graduating from the course go on to a range of top Arts schools. In 2009, over 40% of our diploma graduates went on to UAL colleges for their degree. Other students choose to stay at CSVPA for BA Hons degrees in Fashion or Graphic Design & Illustration.
We also offer a RADA-approved one-year Drama Foundation. In 2010 graduates went on to RSAMD, Bristol Old Vic and East 15. And we have a one year Music Foundation for students aiming at a career either in performance or music production.
The Carlton Institute is the leader in accredited fast-track beauty and spa therapy training with locations in England, Scotland & Wales. Our locations include Exmouth; Devon; Windsor in Berkshire near London; Essex; Leicester in the East Midlands; Stockport, Greater Manchester; Durham in the North East of England; Cardiff and Glasgow. Since 1992, we have successfully trained over 15,000 therapists, salon owners, spa & salon managers from across the world with a focus on the UK and Ireland. We regularly provide CPD (Continuous Professional Development) for lecturers at full time further education colleges. All our modular courses lead to a diploma or recognised qualification for NVQ/IHBC/IIHHT.