Universities in UK: Teacher training course in the University of Nottingham, England, School of Education, Secondary school teacher training, Primary school teaching, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree courses, Postgraduate certificate, Special needs, Counselling studies, Literacy studies, Adult education
The School of Education, University Of Nottingham: The School of Education in the University of Nottingham in the East Midlands, England UK is an exciting and rewarding place to study. We are pleased to welcome students from across the UK, Europe and the world into our vibrant community. As one of the largest and most respected education departments of any UK university, we lead the way in research and teaching quality.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Our academics are major national and international figures, in a wide variety of subject areas. As such we are proud to offer a wide range of courses from initial teacher training to the education of adults, from literacy and counselling studies to management and the use of ICT in education. We offer undergraduate degrees and a range of postgraduate qualifications including Master's degree programmes, certificates and diplomas.
Courses / Programs:
We offer four Initial Teacher Education courses:
Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) - one year full-time
Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) - one to three years part-time, flexible
Graduate Teacher Programme (GTP) one year
Postgraduate Certificate in Education (SCITT) one year full-time
BA (Hons) Degrees:
Combined Studies; Counselling; Creative and Professional Writing; Fine Art
University of Southampton - Engineering & the Environment Faculty
Courses / Programs
The Faculty of Engineering and the Environment at the University of Southampton is one of the leading engineering faculties in Europe. We provide a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in audiology and environmental science as well as acoustical, mechanical, civil and environmental, and aeronautical/astronautical engineering and ship science. The University of Southampton is located in Hampshire on the south coast of England. Southampton is conveniently situated only 75 miles south-west of London and 19 miles north-west of Portsmouth.
We train the audiologists, engineers and environmental scientists of the future through our educational programmes, provide industry with innovative solutions to their problems, and have an impact on society through our world-leading research. Our expertise looks deep below the Earth's crust, reaches into space and encompasses everything in between.
We are proud of our achievements and the high quality of our research and teaching. We provide support to industry through leading-edge research projects, consultancy, knowledge transfer, use of our state-of-the-art facilities and commercialisation of research. We have built strong links with industry, sharing our knowledge, expertise and world-class facilities.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
- Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialist options
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online
Cass Business School is located in the borough of Islington in the heart of London and is the business school of City University London. We are a leading provider of business and management education. We offer seven undergraduate degree options, general or specialised, covering management, business, finance, actuarial science and risk. All undergraduate degree courses offer the option to spend a year studying abroad or working in industry. Cass Business School also offers a range of post-graduate business courses, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Cass draws students from more than 90 countries worldwide, and from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines. Our partnerships with universities around the world guarantee great opportunities and a stimulating international environment. We have more than 100 full-time academic staff and 25 visiting lecturers, many of whom are practicing professionals. Some academic staff are advisors to government, whilst others work in business.
Cass is accredited by AMBA and EQUIS and is the largest European provider of specialist MSc degrees in financial services.
Cass offers Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree courses in:
- Accounting and Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and International Finance
- Business Studies
- Investment Analysis and Insurance
- Investment and Financial Risk Management
- Real Estate Finance and Investment
Bath Spa University, situated 120 miles west of London, offers pre-degree study, undergraduate degrees and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of programmes. The University is linked with over 50 institutions in Europe, Asia, the USA and Africa.
Bath Spa University is a teaching-led university with an emphasis on teaching of the highest quality. In each of our Schools of study there are programmes with outstanding results in sector-wide quality assurance processes. The University has achieved exceptionally high rankings in national newspaper league tables. Its popularity is growing each year, and in the past five years it has achieved a 40% increase in undergraduate applications.
Bachelor of Science (Bsc) Degrees in Biology; Development Geography; Diet and Health; Environmental Science; Geography; Health and Social Care Management; Sociology; Master of Science (Msc) Degrees in Ecological Impact Assessment; Health Studies.
Aberystwyth University, located 100 miles north west of Cardiff on the Welsh coast, is an independent university respected for its excellence in teaching and research offering a diverse range of postgraduate courses.
At Aberystwyth University Postgraduate Students can study a taught or research course. Taught Courses (MA, MSc, MScEcon, LLM, MBA, MRes, PG Diploma and PG Certificate) are based primarily on a combination of lectures, seminars, tutorials, study schools. Research Courses (PhD, MPhil and LLM by Research) are based purely or predominantly on the student's own research under the guidance of at least one supervisor.
Postgraduate Students can also choose to study full-time, part-time, by distance learning (departments of Law and Criminology and Information Studies only), externally or split degree, as a visiting student, or you can undertake non-qualification postgraduate study.
- Biological, Environmental & Rural Sciences (inc. Equine Science )
- Computer Science
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- English Literature and Creative Writing
- European Languages
- Geography and Earth Sciences
- History and Welsh History
- Information Studies
- International Politics
- Law and Criminology
- Management and Business