École Polytechnique: Founded in 1794, the École Polytechnique, a state supported institution of higher education and research, is the most prestigious engineering Grande Ecole in France. The École trains the scientific, industrial and economic elite of the nation.
Exceptional scientists, many of whose names are now attached to fundamental laws and concepts, have walked its halls as students or professors over the last two centuries.
The campus of the EP where students live, is a sweet and friendly place, where you can find numerous sports facilities and students’ associations.
On the campus, the students’ life is organized around these sports and associations. Everyone can discover, present or just take part in cultural, sports or humanitarian activities.
These clubs and associations are called "Binets". They are like fraternities. The Kes is the central organ of all these Binets.
Needless to say, sports play an essential role at the Ecole Polytechnique. First because sport helps develop more well-rounded students, secondly because the outstanding results achieved by the different teams enhance the reputation of the school.
School / Office Address:Palaiseau Cedex
• Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary pastry and wine school run by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse.
• With 30 years of international experience, Alain Ducasse restaurants in 2014 had 21 Michelin stars in total. In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
• Taught entirely in English or in French, our intensive programs are for French students, beginners, adults, international culinary arts students, professional chefs, and career changers who seek excellence in culinary arts and other food-related services.
• Created in 1999, Ducasse Education sets the highest culinary and pastry industry standards with its comprehensive hands-on training programs that emphasize practical learning of techniques with precision, innovation and rigorous skills-based methodology.
• Alain Ducasse aims to pass on his knowledge, skills and expertise, along with the cultivation of excellence in the culinary, pastry, and wine & service fields through Ducasse Education.
• Our students benefit from practical training in our four state-of-the-art kitchens. Class size is kept to a maximum of 10 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
Student Testimonial: "It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
- Paolo, Italia, Career Changer
The "Politecnico di Milano" Technical University is recognized as the most important Italian University of engineering, architecture and design. It is a science and technology University producing engineers, architects and industrial designers through a variety of innovative specialising courses, with great attention being devoted to all sides of education. It is made up of 7 Campuses located in 6 different cities, in the northern Italy (6 in the Lombardia region). The academics programs are divided among 9 Colleges: 2 Colleges of Architecture 1 College of Design 6 Colleges of Engineering Through its Colleges, the "Politecnico di Milano" T.U. offers: 43 first degree courses ("Laurea") 31 higher degree courses ("Laurea specialistica") 1 five-year course. in addition, the School of Doctoral Programs offers 30 PhD programs. Politecnico di Milano is one of the partner universities holding the International Master in Industrial Management (IMIM) in cooperation with Universidad Politecnica de Madrid and Kungl Tekniska Hgskolan.
"Laurea" (BA Bachelor or first degree), "Laurea Specialistica" (MA Master or higher degree), "Dottorato di Ricerca" (Doctoral Program - PhD) in Engineering, Computer Engineering, Architecture and Design.
Touro College France (TCF) is the French branch of Touro College based in New York City, and offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree program in Computer Science. The TCF campus is located in the Marais district in the center of Paris, recognizably one of the worlds most beautiful, vibrant, cosmopolitan cities. Students come from countries all over the world to study at the TCF campus, where courses are taught mostly in English and programs include optional French language and culture studies.
Touro College was chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York in June 1970. The college is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education, an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the United States Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Touro College France has multiple classrooms, a computer lab, a library, student lounge areas and administrative offices. Students have free access to the Mitterrand National Library of Paris.
- This includes core courses in the computing disciplines & programming, along with mathematics & statistics to ensure that students have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage technology & systems change.
- To earn the Bachelor of Science, students must complete a minimum of 120 credits (including 60 credits in liberal arts, of which at least 24 must be in an approved minor), which is equivalent to 180 credit-points in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
Bordeaux International Wine Institute (BIWI), located in Bordeaux, France, is a school dedicated to the sale and marketing of wines and spirits offering the Master in Wine Marketing and Management Degree Program. The objective of this masters degree program is to equip the students with the business and technical skills in order to work as highly qualified executives in the wine sector. BIWI is a member of the INSEEC Group. All the courses are taught in English.
The INSEEC Group, a member of CampusFrance, constantly seeks partnerships with schools and universities outside France (having established more than one hundred so far) and thus can offer students a truly multicultural and multilingual education. The community of foreign students, very active on all 3 campuses, includes almost three hundred students and 20 nationalities. The group's striving for internationalism carries over to the Bordeaux Wine Institute, a third of whose students are foreign.
Bordeaux is situated 300 miles south west of Paris.
Master in Wine Marketing and Management Degree Program:
- The international wine economy
- The international strategy of the brands in the wine and spirits sector
- An in-depth approach to consumers' behaviour
- International Marketing
- Management and company strategy
- Marketing studies and research
-Launching and managing new products
- Direct marketing and sales promotion
- Distribution policy
- International advertising
& more ...
• Get TEFL-certified in Paris! Established in 2000, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides accredited TEFL / TESOL certification programs in Paris to people interested in teaching English all over the world.
• Our four-week residential TEFL/TESOL course aims to provide high-quality practical training, and is ideal for those who have never taught English before. It includes observed teaching practice and full career-support services.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris.
• ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), and is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL), and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI has a highly-educated, and experienced training staff.
• Our TESOL program takes place in a beautifully maintained, historical building in the neighborhood of the world-famous Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris). We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "Being able to practice with real students in a real-time classroom was truly priceless. The dedicated mentor was also an asset, guiding me every step of the way. I learned many strategies for making the learning experience more natural and fun."