École Polytechnique: Founded in 1794, the École Polytechnique, a state supported institution of higher education and research in Palaiseau Cedex, is the most prestigious engineering schools Grande École in France. The École trains the scientific, industrial and economic elite of the nation. The aim of the École Polytechnique is to provide its students, with broad-based high-level scientific training and a broad view of the outside world.
Undergraduate & Graduate programmes: Master of Science degree and advanced graduate degree of Ecole Polytechnique 'Ingénieur' program (Engineering course); Masters of the Ecole Polytechnique, Doctoral studies - DEA (joint specialized graduate degree) or PhD; 1 year or short term International programs (mathematics, applied mathematics, computer science, economics, mechanics, physics, chemistry & biology.)
Admission to the International program of the Ecole Polytechnique offers selected foreign students the opportunity to follow, for a full academic year or shorter periods, in particular in the Socrates, Unitech and Erasmus frameworks, advanced undergraduate and graduate studies that are part of the regular pluriscientific four year curriculum of École Polytechnique. Courses are given in French. The Ecole Polytechnique does not require that an international student passes French tests before enrolling. However, applicants must have a good command of the language and show proof of their level (certificate of a French teacher).
During the academic year, the Ecole Polytechnique offers free French language courses.
Touro College France (TCF) is the French branch of Touro College based in New York City, and offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree program in Computer Science. The TCF campus is located in the Marais district in the center of Paris, recognizably one of the worlds most beautiful, vibrant, cosmopolitan cities. Students come from countries all over the world to study at the TCF campus, where courses are taught mostly in English and programs include optional French language and culture studies.
Touro College was chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York in June 1970. The college is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education, an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the United States Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Touro College France has multiple classrooms, a computer lab, a library, student lounge areas and administrative offices. Students have free access to the Mitterrand National Library of Paris.
- This includes core courses in the computing disciplines & programming, along with mathematics & statistics to ensure that students have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage technology & systems change.
- To earn the Bachelor of Science, students must complete a minimum of 120 credits (including 60 credits in liberal arts, of which at least 24 must be in an approved minor), which is equivalent to 180 credit-points in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
• Founded in 1984, the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de la Pâtisserie (ENSP) provides quality pastry and baking arts education to both prestigious chefs and students from all over the world.
• Situated in Yssingeaux in south-central France, ENSP has been recognized by top pastry professionals worldwide as France’s leading school in pastry and baking arts. The school is owned by Yves Thuries and Alain Ducasse who are highly-influential chefs in the culinary world today.
• With almost 30 years of solid experience in transmitting best practices and skills, our programs are delivered by a team of highly skilled professional instructors in a top notch environment utilizing state of the art equipment and upscale ingredients.
• Our classes are limited to 12 participants maximum with one aim in mind: Total success of our students.
• At the end of our programs, we deliver a certificate which is highly recognized by worldwide professionals.
• In addition to our baking arts and pastry arts programs, we provide continuing education for professionals, as well as tailor-made short programs that can be taught either on our school or at the clients' premises.
The "Politecnico di Milano" Technical University is recognized as the most important Italian University of engineering, architecture and design. It is a science and technology University producing engineers, architects and industrial designers through a variety of innovative specialising courses, with great attention being devoted to all sides of education. It is made up of 7 Campuses located in 6 different cities, in the northern Italy (6 in the Lombardia region). The academics programs are divided among 9 Colleges: 2 Colleges of Architecture 1 College of Design 6 Colleges of Engineering Through its Colleges, the "Politecnico di Milano" T.U. offers: 43 first degree courses ("Laurea") 31 higher degree courses ("Laurea specialistica") 1 five-year course. in addition, the School of Doctoral Programs offers 30 PhD programs. Politecnico di Milano is one of the partner universities holding the International Master in Industrial Management (IMIM) in cooperation with Universidad Politecnica de Madrid and Kungl Tekniska Hgskolan.
"Laurea" (BA Bachelor or first degree), "Laurea Specialistica" (MA Master or higher degree), "Dottorato di Ricerca" (Doctoral Program - PhD) in Engineering, Computer Engineering, Architecture and Design.
From a 1970s Regional Technical College to a modern-day Institute of Technology, GMIT has grown to become a centre of education competing on a national and international stage. The days of the student as a young, fresh-faced school-leaver are over. Students now come in all guises and education is no longer time- or location-dependant. The changes all point to a new emphasis on review and evaluation. Higher education institutes are being increasingly challenged to explain what they are doing, how they are doing it and how well it is being done. GMIT’s own personal story began on Monday, 18th September 1972 when the first students entered the new Regional Technical College building on Dublin Road, Galway. Enrolment on that autumn day stood at 1,213 students; registration has doubled and tripled to reach almost 9,000 students today.
Situated in the heart of Paris, Académie Intérnationale de Management (AIM) is an English-speaking hotel & tourism management school dedicated to the education and training of future international hospitality managers.
AIM is proud to be the very first Hotel Management School in Continental Europe to introduce and offer accredited and internationally-recognized Bachelor of Science in International Hotel and Tourism Management and Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hotel & Tourism Management degree programs in the field of hotel and tourism management. In addition, we offer professional management certification programs (from 2 days to 2 semesters in length).
AIM has made major advances in the field of hospitality management training and enjoys a reputation for consistently high standards.
Our US Licensed post-baccalaureate, Anglo-American degree programs are the equivalent of BS and MBA's earned in the United States or in the United Kingdom.
They are supervised also by the French Ministry of Higher Education. AIM's determination to offer the highest quality of teaching that a school can provide, makes it today a respected leader in its field.
Hotel & Tourism Management Programs taught through English:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in International Hotel and Tourism Management (3 years)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hotel & Tourism Management (2 years)
- Professional Management Certifications (ranging from 2 days to 2 semesters in length): Academic Management Studies (AMS); Financial Management Workshop; Online Hotel Revenue Management (offered by Cornell University) among others.
Study International Relations abroad in Paris and experience life in one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities in Europe!
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides semester abroad and academic year abroad programs for undergraduate and graduate students of international relations. In addition, we offer summer abroad programs for undergraduate students.
These programs are ideal for those who wish to study in Paris to gain international experience while earning credits towards their degree at their home institution. All classes are taught in English.
AGS is a leading provider of graduate programs in the fields of International Relations and International Business.
Our masters degrees include a 1-year International MBA course, and an M.A. in International Relations and Diplomacy.
Our masters programs are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
Paris is the world's most popular tourist destination, with a wealth of famous sights, museums, galleries, restaurants, and shops for you to visit.
AGS is situated in the city center, between Luxembourg gardens and the traditional artists' district of Montparnasse.
Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA