École Polytechnique: Founded in 1794, the École Polytechnique, a state supported institution of higher education and research in Palaiseau Cedex, is the most prestigious engineering schools Grande École in France. The École trains the scientific, industrial and economic elite of the nation. The aim of the École Polytechnique is to provide its students, with broad-based high-level scientific training and a broad view of the outside world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Admission to the International program of the Ecole Polytechnique offers selected foreign students the opportunity to follow, for a full academic year or shorter periods, in particular in the Socrates, Unitech and Erasmus frameworks, advanced undergraduate and graduate studies that are part of the regular pluriscientific four year curriculum of École Polytechnique. Courses are given in French. The Ecole Polytechnique does not require that an international student passes French tests before enrolling. However, applicants must have a good command of the language and show proof of their level (certificate of a French teacher).
During the academic year, the Ecole Polytechnique offers free French language courses.
Courses / Programs:
Undergraduate & Graduate programmes: Master of Science degree and advanced graduate degree of Ecole Polytechnique 'Ingénieur' program (Engineering course); Masters of the Ecole Polytechnique, Doctoral studies - DEA (joint specialized graduate degree) or PhD; 1 year or short term International programs (mathematics, applied mathematics, computer science, economics, mechanics, physics, chemistry & biology.)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Study International Relations abroad in Paris and experience life in one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities in Europe!
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides semester abroad and academic year abroad programs for undergraduate and graduate students of international relations. In addition, we offer summer abroad programs for undergraduate students.
These programs are ideal for those who wish to study in Paris to gain international experience while earning credits towards their degree at their home institution. All classes are taught in English.
AGS is a leading provider of graduate programs in the fields of International Relations and International Business.
Our masters degrees include a 1-year International MBA course, and an M.A. in International Relations and Diplomacy.
Our masters programs are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
Paris is the world's most popular tourist destination, with a wealth of famous sights, museums, galleries, restaurants, and shops for you to visit.
AGS is situated in the city center, between Luxembourg gardens and the traditional artists' district of Montparnasse.
Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
Digital Automation Training is one of the UK's leading independent suppliers of control technology, computer and PLC training & programming courses within the industrial automation field. Quality tailored training programs are available in an ever increasing range of subjects, as technology develops, so do our courses. Each course is aimed at the level of the students concerned, we cater for the complete spectrum of personnel. Our courses are therefore suitable for any discipline from Senior Design Engineers to Machine Operators, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance staff to Office Administrators. Typical applications we have developed tailored training programmers for include: Metal Industries Hot Mill, Steel reduction, Strip coating lines, Petro-chemical, Motor sequencing and control, Automotive, Spray booth, Phosphate dipping, Water Treatment, Process control and monitoring, Process control, Plough control, Cable Laying, Vessel positioning, Food Industry, Airports, Baggage handling, Runway lighting
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, The University of Freiburg is in southwest Germany, close to the borders of France and Switzerland.
• The Faculty of Engineering offers a range of accredited bachelor's and master's degree courses in the fields of engineering and computer science to German and international students from around the world.
• All of our undergraduate programs are taught in German. Some of our master's programs are taught completely in English, others in German, others are bilingual programs.
• Founded in 1995, the Faculty of Engineering is composed of computer science and microsystems engineering departments and has earned an outstanding reputation.
• The faculty’s researchers develop miniature technical solutions for nearly all domains of industry and life through the combination of various fields, such as computer science, electronics, optics, mechanics, and chemistry,
• Freiburg is well-connected by road and rail, with frequent and fast passenger train services to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe.
• The closest international airports are EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, (70km south of Freiburg) and Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden airport (100 km north of Freiburg).
Touro College France (TCF) is the French branch of Touro College based in New York City, and offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree program in Computer Science. The TCF campus is located in the Marais district in the center of Paris, recognizably one of the worlds most beautiful, vibrant, cosmopolitan cities. Students come from countries all over the world to study at the TCF campus, where courses are taught mostly in English and programs include optional French language and culture studies.
Touro College was chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York in June 1970. The college is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education, an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the United States Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Touro College France has multiple classrooms, a computer lab, a library, student lounge areas and administrative offices. Students have free access to the Mitterrand National Library of Paris.
- This includes core courses in the computing disciplines & programming, along with mathematics & statistics to ensure that students have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage technology & systems change.
- To earn the Bachelor of Science, students must complete a minimum of 120 credits (including 60 credits in liberal arts, of which at least 24 must be in an approved minor), which is equivalent to 180 credit-points in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
Bordeaux International Wine Institute (BIWI), located in Bordeaux, France, is a school dedicated to the sale and marketing of wines and spirits offering the Master in Wine Marketing and Management Degree Program. The objective of this masters degree program is to equip the students with the business and technical skills in order to work as highly qualified executives in the wine sector. BIWI is a member of the INSEEC Group. All the courses are taught in English.
The INSEEC Group, a member of CampusFrance, constantly seeks partnerships with schools and universities outside France (having established more than one hundred so far) and thus can offer students a truly multicultural and multilingual education. The community of foreign students, very active on all 3 campuses, includes almost three hundred students and 20 nationalities. The group's striving for internationalism carries over to the Bordeaux Wine Institute, a third of whose students are foreign.
Bordeaux is situated 300 miles south west of Paris.
Master in Wine Marketing and Management Degree Program:
- The international wine economy
- The international strategy of the brands in the wine and spirits sector
- An in-depth approach to consumers' behaviour
- International Marketing
- Management and company strategy
- Marketing studies and research
-Launching and managing new products
- Direct marketing and sales promotion
- Distribution policy
- International advertising
& more ...
• Get TEFL-certified in Paris! Established in 2000, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides accredited TEFL / TESOL certification programs in Paris to people interested in teaching English all over the world.
• Our four-week residential TEFL/TESOL course aims to provide high-quality practical training, and is ideal for those who have never taught English before. It includes observed teaching practice and full career-support services.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris.
• ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), and is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL), and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI has a highly-educated, and experienced training staff.
• Our TESOL program takes place in a beautifully maintained, historical building in the neighborhood of the world-famous Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris). We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "Being able to practice with real students in a real-time classroom was truly priceless. The dedicated mentor was also an asset, guiding me every step of the way. I learned many strategies for making the learning experience more natural and fun."