Computer science degree in Paris, France: Bachelor's degree in computer science for American & international students, undergraduate IT courses. Study abroad programs in Europe, international college in Paris.
Touro College France: Touro College France (TCF) is the French branch of Touro College based in New York City, and offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree program in Computer Science. The TCF campus is located in the Marais district in the center of Paris, recognizably one of the worlds most beautiful, vibrant, cosmopolitan cities. Students come from countries all over the world to study at the TCF campus, where courses are taught mostly in English and programs include optional French language and culture studies. Touro College was chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York in June 1970
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Computer Science: The Computer Science program includes core courses in the computing disciplines and programming, along with mathematics and statistics to ensure that students have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage technology and systems change. Additionally, liberal arts courses in philosophy, history and literature provide students with a solid general education.
To earn the Bachelor of Science students must complete a minimum of 120 credits (including 60 credits in liberal arts, of which at least 24 must be in an approved minor), which is equivalent to 180 credit-points in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). General Education Requirements:
- Fundamentals of Speech (3 credits) - Emergence of the United States I **¹ (3 credits) - Emergence of the United States II **¹ (3 credits) - Introduction to English Composition (3 credits) - English Composition I (3 credits) - English Composition II (3 credits) - Business Report Writing (3 credits) - Pre-Calculus * (3 credits) - Introduction to Philosophy **¹ (3 credits) - American Politics ¹ (3 credits) - One course in the Natural Sciences (3 credits)
Total: 30-33 credits
* Unless exempted by placement examination (but student must still complete 120 credits in order to graduate) ** Or another appropriate course as authorized by the department ¹ Students may choose to substitute nine credits of Judaic Studies as approved by the department for PHI 101, POL 101, and one additional American Studies course
Founded in 1794, the École Polytechnique, a state supported institution of higher education and research in Palaiseau Cedex, is the most prestigious engineering schools Grande École in France. The École trains the scientific, industrial and economic elite of the nation. The aim of the École Polytechnique is to provide its students, with broad-based high-level scientific training and a broad view of the outside world. Admission to the International program of the Ecole Polytechnique offers selected foreign students the opportunity to follow, for a full academic year or shorter periods, in particular in the Socrates, Unitech and Erasmus frameworks, advanced undergraduate and graduate studies that are part of the regular pluriscientific four year curriculum of École Polytechnique. Courses are given in French. The Ecole Polytechnique does not require that an international student passes French tests before enrolling. However, applicants must have a good command of the language and show proof of their level (certificate of a French teacher). During the academic year, the Ecole Polytechnique offers free French language courses.
Undergraduate & Graduate programmes: Master of Science degree and advanced graduate degree of Ecole Polytechnique 'Ingénieur' program (Engineering course); Masters of the Ecole Polytechnique, Doctoral studies - DEA (joint specialized graduate degree) or PhD; 1 year or short term International programs (mathematics, applied mathematics, computer science, economics, mechanics, physics, chemistry & biology.)
• Founded in 1984, the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de la Pâtisserie (ENSP) provides quality pastry and baking arts education to both prestigious chefs and students from all over the world.
• Situated in Yssingeaux in south-central France, ENSP has been recognized by top pastry professionals worldwide as France’s leading school in pastry and baking arts. The school is owned by Yves Thuries and Alain Ducasse who are highly-influential chefs in the culinary world today.
• With almost 30 years of solid experience in transmitting best practices and skills, our programs are delivered by a team of highly skilled professional instructors in a top notch environment utilizing state of the art equipment and upscale ingredients.
• Our classes are limited to 12 participants maximum with one aim in mind: Total success of our students.
• At the end of our programs, we deliver a certificate which is highly recognized by worldwide professionals.
• In addition to our baking arts and pastry arts programs, we provide continuing education for professionals, as well as tailor-made short programs that can be taught either on our school or at the clients' premises.
Faculty of Arts, Computing, Engineering and Sciences at Sheffield Hallam University
Courses / Programs
The Faculty of Arts, Computing, Engineering and Sciences at Sheffield Hallam University offers bachelor and master degree programs in Business Systems & IT; Communication, Media & Journalism; Computing; Engineering & Technology and Mathematics & Statistics. Located just 2 hours from London in the North of England, we bridge the gap between the creative arts, applied sciences and engineering, by bringing together components of the design process and the practical application of communication and information.
Our facilities are state-of-the-art and we have invested heavily in new technology to ensure that our technological capability matches the cutting-edge approach of our teaching. We are recognised as a Centre of Excellence for Teaching and Learning, e-learning and employability.
Situated in the heart of Paris, Académie Intérnationale de Management (AIM) is an English-speaking hotel & tourism management school dedicated to the education and training of future international hospitality managers.
AIM is proud to be the very first Hotel Management School in Continental Europe to introduce and offer accredited and internationally-recognized Bachelor of Science in International Hotel and Tourism Management and Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hotel & Tourism Management degree programs in the field of hotel and tourism management. In addition, we offer professional management certification programs (from 2 days to 2 semesters in length).
AIM has made major advances in the field of hospitality management training and enjoys a reputation for consistently high standards.
Our US Licensed post-baccalaureate, Anglo-American degree programs are the equivalent of BS and MBA's earned in the United States or in the United Kingdom.
They are supervised also by the French Ministry of Higher Education. AIM's determination to offer the highest quality of teaching that a school can provide, makes it today a respected leader in its field.
Hotel & Tourism Management Programs taught through English:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in International Hotel and Tourism Management (3 years)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hotel & Tourism Management (2 years)
- Professional Management Certifications (ranging from 2 days to 2 semesters in length): Academic Management Studies (AMS); Financial Management Workshop; Online Hotel Revenue Management (offered by Cornell University) among others.
Bordeaux International Wine Institute (BIWI), located in Bordeaux, France, is a school dedicated to the sale and marketing of wines and spirits offering the Master in Wine Marketing and Management Degree Program. The objective of this masters degree program is to equip the students with the business and technical skills in order to work as highly qualified executives in the wine sector. BIWI is a member of the INSEEC Group. All the courses are taught in English.
The INSEEC Group, a member of CampusFrance, constantly seeks partnerships with schools and universities outside France (having established more than one hundred so far) and thus can offer students a truly multicultural and multilingual education. The community of foreign students, very active on all 3 campuses, includes almost three hundred students and 20 nationalities. The group's striving for internationalism carries over to the Bordeaux Wine Institute, a third of whose students are foreign.
Bordeaux is situated 300 miles south west of Paris.
Master in Wine Marketing and Management Degree Program:
- The international wine economy
- The international strategy of the brands in the wine and spirits sector
- An in-depth approach to consumers' behaviour
- International Marketing
- Management and company strategy
- Marketing studies and research
-Launching and managing new products
- Direct marketing and sales promotion
- Distribution policy
- International advertising
& more ...
Conveniently located only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
Our graduate degrees in the fields of International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design and Development in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering take 1.5 years to complete.
One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School provides small class sizes and professionally-qualified instructors with rich industry experience as well as international guest lecturers.
We are strongly sponsored by the German state, allowing us to offer students world-class education at an affordable rate. We are also a DAAD premium member. DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is the German national agency for the support of international academic cooperation.