Computer science degree in Paris, France: Bachelor's degree in computer science for American & international students, undergraduate IT courses. Study abroad programs in Europe, international college in Paris.
Touro College France: Touro College France (TCF) is the French branch of Touro College based in New York City, and offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree program in Computer Science. The TCF campus is located in the Marais district in the center of Paris, recognizably one of the worlds most beautiful, vibrant, cosmopolitan cities. Students come from countries all over the world to study at the TCF campus, where courses are taught mostly in English and programs include optional French language and culture studies. Touro College was chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York in June 1970
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Computer Science: The Computer Science program includes core courses in the computing disciplines and programming, along with mathematics and statistics to ensure that students have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage technology and systems change. Additionally, liberal arts courses in philosophy, history and literature provide students with a solid general education.
To earn the Bachelor of Science students must complete a minimum of 120 credits (including 60 credits in liberal arts, of which at least 24 must be in an approved minor), which is equivalent to 180 credit-points in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). General Education Requirements:
- Fundamentals of Speech (3 credits) - Emergence of the United States I **¹ (3 credits) - Emergence of the United States II **¹ (3 credits) - Introduction to English Composition (3 credits) - English Composition I (3 credits) - English Composition II (3 credits) - Business Report Writing (3 credits) - Pre-Calculus * (3 credits) - Introduction to Philosophy **¹ (3 credits) - American Politics ¹ (3 credits) - One course in the Natural Sciences (3 credits)
Total: 30-33 credits
* Unless exempted by placement examination (but student must still complete 120 credits in order to graduate) ** Or another appropriate course as authorized by the department ¹ Students may choose to substitute nine credits of Judaic Studies as approved by the department for PHI 101, POL 101, and one additional American Studies course
Founded in 1794, the École Polytechnique, a state supported institution of higher education and research in Palaiseau Cedex, is the most prestigious engineering schools Grande École in France. The École trains the scientific, industrial and economic elite of the nation. The aim of the École Polytechnique is to provide its students, with broad-based high-level scientific training and a broad view of the outside world. Admission to the International program of the Ecole Polytechnique offers selected foreign students the opportunity to follow, for a full academic year or shorter periods, in particular in the Socrates, Unitech and Erasmus frameworks, advanced undergraduate and graduate studies that are part of the regular pluriscientific four year curriculum of École Polytechnique. Courses are given in French. The Ecole Polytechnique does not require that an international student passes French tests before enrolling. However, applicants must have a good command of the language and show proof of their level (certificate of a French teacher). During the academic year, the Ecole Polytechnique offers free French language courses.
Undergraduate & Graduate programmes: Master of Science degree and advanced graduate degree of Ecole Polytechnique 'Ingénieur' program (Engineering course); Masters of the Ecole Polytechnique, Doctoral studies - DEA (joint specialized graduate degree) or PhD; 1 year or short term International programs (mathematics, applied mathematics, computer science, economics, mechanics, physics, chemistry & biology.)
• Get TEFL-certified in Paris! Established in 2000, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides accredited TEFL / TESOL certification programs in Paris to people interested in teaching English all over the world.
• Our four-week residential TEFL/TESOL course aims to provide high-quality practical training, and is ideal for those who have never taught English before. It includes observed teaching practice and full career-support services.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris.
• ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), and is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL), and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI has a highly-educated, and experienced training staff.
• Our TESOL program takes place in a beautifully maintained, historical building in the neighborhood of the world-famous Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris). We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "Being able to practice with real students in a real-time classroom was truly priceless. The dedicated mentor was also an asset, guiding me every step of the way. I learned many strategies for making the learning experience more natural and fun."
Study International Relations abroad in Paris and experience life in one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities in Europe!
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides semester abroad and academic year abroad programs for undergraduate and graduate students of international relations. In addition, we offer summer abroad programs for undergraduate students.
These programs are ideal for those who wish to study in Paris to gain international experience while earning credits towards their degree at their home institution. All classes are taught in English.
AGS is a leading provider of graduate programs in the fields of International Relations and International Business.
Our masters degrees include a 1-year International MBA course, and an M.A. in International Relations and Diplomacy.
Our masters programs are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
Paris is the world's most popular tourist destination, with a wealth of famous sights, museums, galleries, restaurants, and shops for you to visit.
AGS is situated in the city center, between Luxembourg gardens and the traditional artists' district of Montparnasse.
Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
• Founded in 1984, the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de la Pâtisserie (ENSP) provides quality pastry and baking arts education to both prestigious chefs and students from all over the world.
• Situated in Yssingeaux in south-central France, ENSP has been recognized by top pastry professionals worldwide as France’s leading school in pastry and baking arts. The school is owned by Yves Thuries and Alain Ducasse who are highly-influential chefs in the culinary world today.
• With almost 30 years of solid experience in transmitting best practices and skills, our programs are delivered by a team of highly skilled professional instructors in a top notch environment utilizing state of the art equipment and upscale ingredients.
• Our classes are limited to 12 participants maximum with one aim in mind: Total success of our students.
• At the end of our programs, we deliver a certificate which is highly recognized by worldwide professionals.
• In addition to our baking arts and pastry arts programs, we provide continuing education for professionals, as well as tailor-made short programs that can be taught either on our school or at the clients' premises.
Bordeaux International Wine Institute (BIWI), located in Bordeaux, France, is a school dedicated to the sale and marketing of wines and spirits offering the Master in Wine Marketing and Management Degree Program. The objective of this masters degree program is to equip the students with the business and technical skills in order to work as highly qualified executives in the wine sector. BIWI is a member of the INSEEC Group. All the courses are taught in English.
The INSEEC Group, a member of CampusFrance, constantly seeks partnerships with schools and universities outside France (having established more than one hundred so far) and thus can offer students a truly multicultural and multilingual education. The community of foreign students, very active on all 3 campuses, includes almost three hundred students and 20 nationalities. The group's striving for internationalism carries over to the Bordeaux Wine Institute, a third of whose students are foreign.
Bordeaux is situated 300 miles south west of Paris.
Master in Wine Marketing and Management Degree Program:
- The international wine economy
- The international strategy of the brands in the wine and spirits sector
- An in-depth approach to consumers' behaviour
- International Marketing
- Management and company strategy
- Marketing studies and research
-Launching and managing new products
- Direct marketing and sales promotion
- Distribution policy
- International advertising
& more ...
The Institute of Technology, Tralee is a university-level institution. ITT has over 3,500 full-time and part-time students and 250 staff. ITT attracts students from all over Ireland and Europe, and prides itself on its friendly and caring approach to its students. The Institute has a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities to support its teaching, research and development work. The library is a key resource and the Institute is continually investing in computer hardware and software to ensure that ITT students have access to the latest computer facilities.
Business Studies, Humanities & Social Studies, Hotel, Catering & Tourism, Engineering & Construction, Science & Computing, and Nursing & Healthcare, with progression paths from National Certificate & Diploma to primary degree to Masters to Ph.D.