École Polytechnique: Founded in 1794, the École Polytechnique, a state supported institution of higher education and research in Palaiseau Cedex, is the most prestigious engineering schools Grande École in France. The École trains the scientific, industrial and economic elite of the nation. The aim of the École Polytechnique is to provide its students, with broad-based high-level scientific training and a broad view of the outside world.
Ingénieur Polytechnicien Admission to this program comes after 2 years of university or post-secondary preparatory school. It lasts 4 years and has 3 main objectives : ~ a high level multidisciplinary scientific education, ~ advanced general training geared to the realities of the world, ~ advanced scientific courses completed by interships / work placements leading to high-level professional expertise. Masters Programs The Master's Programs offered by the Ecole Polytechnique are graduate studies in the fields of science & technology, engineering, economics and business management, as well as sustainable development. The courses are open to the best European and international students, who have at the minimum a Bachelor's degree or equivalent. They are also open to French students completing an engineering degree (3rd year of "Grandes Ecoles"). Masters programs offerec by the Ecole Polytechnique: ~ Advanced Technologies ~ Applied Mathematics ~ Chemistry ~ Computer Science ~ Economy and Business Management ~ Environment and Sustainable Development ~ Mathematics ~ Mechanics ~ Molecular and Cellular Biology ~ Physics and Applications ~System Engineering
Doctoral Program The doctoral program is run by the ÉP School of Doctoral studies which confers PhD degrees, supervises and promotes "complementary training programs" for Polytechnique students.
International Exchange Program The International Exchange Program offers selected students in science and in engineering the opportunity to come to École Polytechnique from 3 months up to a full academic year to take courses offered in the "Ingénieur Polytechnicien" program or to do a research internship in a laboratory.
It is aimed at students whose universities agree to validate the courses taken at École Polytechnique through the ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) or/and the grades, thus counting towards the students' further studies and graduation in their home universities.
Internship Program for International Students The Internship Program for International Students gives undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to carry out a 3 to 6-month internship in laboratories from Ecole Polytechnique. It is only open to students from Partner Institutions for this Program .
The Program is open to students at the following levels:
Undergraduate: Bachelor's students in their 3 rd or 4 th year Graduate : Master's students in their 1 st or 2 nd year PhD students The Program is managed by the Vice Presidency for External Affairs (DRE) in collaboration with the Vice Presidency for Research (DGAR).
• Get TEFL-certified in Paris! Established in 2000, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides accredited TEFL / TESOL certification programs in Paris to people interested in teaching English all over the world.
• Our four-week residential TEFL/TESOL course aims to provide high-quality practical training, and is ideal for those who have never taught English before. It includes observed teaching practice and full career-support services.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris.
• ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), and is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL), and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI has a highly-educated, and experienced training staff.
• Our TESOL program takes place in a beautifully maintained, historical building in the neighborhood of the world-famous Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris). We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "Being able to practice with real students in a real-time classroom was truly priceless. The dedicated mentor was also an asset, guiding me every step of the way. I learned many strategies for making the learning experience more natural and fun."
From a 1970s Regional Technical College to a modern-day Institute of Technology, GMIT has grown to become a centre of education competing on a national and international stage. The days of the student as a young, fresh-faced school-leaver are over. Students now come in all guises and education is no longer time- or location-dependant. The changes all point to a new emphasis on review and evaluation. Higher education institutes are being increasingly challenged to explain what they are doing, how they are doing it and how well it is being done. GMIT’s own personal story began on Monday, 18th September 1972 when the first students entered the new Regional Technical College building on Dublin Road, Galway. Enrolment on that autumn day stood at 1,213 students; registration has doubled and tripled to reach almost 9,000 students today.
Bordeaux International Wine Institute (BIWI), located in Bordeaux, France, is a school dedicated to the sale and marketing of wines and spirits offering the Master in Wine Marketing and Management Degree Program. The objective of this masters degree program is to equip the students with the business and technical skills in order to work as highly qualified executives in the wine sector. BIWI is a member of the INSEEC Group. All the courses are taught in English.
The INSEEC Group, a member of CampusFrance, constantly seeks partnerships with schools and universities outside France (having established more than one hundred so far) and thus can offer students a truly multicultural and multilingual education. The community of foreign students, very active on all 3 campuses, includes almost three hundred students and 20 nationalities. The group's striving for internationalism carries over to the Bordeaux Wine Institute, a third of whose students are foreign.
Bordeaux is situated 300 miles south west of Paris.
Master in Wine Marketing and Management Degree Program:
- The international wine economy
- The international strategy of the brands in the wine and spirits sector
- An in-depth approach to consumers' behaviour
- International Marketing
- Management and company strategy
- Marketing studies and research
-Launching and managing new products
- Direct marketing and sales promotion
- Distribution policy
- International advertising
& more ...
• Founded in 1984, the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de la Pâtisserie (ENSP) provides quality pastry and baking arts education to both prestigious chefs and students from all over the world.
• Situated in Yssingeaux in south-central France, ENSP has been recognized by top pastry professionals worldwide as France’s leading school in pastry and baking arts. The school is owned by Yves Thuries and Alain Ducasse who are highly-influential chefs in the culinary world today.
• With almost 30 years of solid experience in transmitting best practices and skills, our programs are delivered by a team of highly skilled professional instructors in a top notch environment utilizing state of the art equipment and upscale ingredients.
• Our classes are limited to 12 participants maximum with one aim in mind: Total success of our students.
• At the end of our programs, we deliver a certificate which is highly recognized by worldwide professionals.
• In addition to our baking arts and pastry arts programs, we provide continuing education for professionals, as well as tailor-made short programs that can be taught either on our school or at the clients' premises.
• Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education, with 30 years of international experience, is a leading culinary pastry and wine school run by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
• Taught entirely in English or in French, our intensive programs are for French students, beginners, adults, international culinary arts students, professional chefs, French culinary and pastry enthusiasts, and career changers who seek excellence in culinary arts and other food-related services.
• Created in 1999, Ducasse Education sets the highest culinary and pastry industry standards with its comprehensive hands-on training programs that emphasize practical learning of techniques with precision, innovation and rigorous skills-based methodology.
• Alain Ducasse aims to pass on his knowledge, skills and expertise, along with the cultivation of excellence in the culinary, pastry, and wine & service fields through Ducasse Education.
• Our students benefit from practical training in our four state-of-the-art kitchens. Class size is kept to a maximum of 10 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
Testimonial: "It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
- Paolo, Italia, Career Changer
HECTOR School of Engineering and Management, Karlsruhe
Courses / Programs
Welcome to the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management, the Technology Business School of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management was founded in 2005 and was named after Dr. Hans-Werner Hector, one of the co-founders of the SAP AG.
The HECTOR School offers part-time master programs designed for ambitious professionals. The master programs are more than typical MBA programs, as they combine management with engineering expertise.
The school aims to aid talented young professionals in enhancing their competencies in innovation and technology management and in developing their strategic thinking and interpersonal skills through vital management know-how. The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management's goal is to help organizations improve their strategic capabilities in the field of technology development and management.
With Executive Master Programs, Certificate Courses, and Customized Partner Programs, the HECTOR School fosters lifelong learning approaches of its industry partners and the executive development of its graduates.
Executive Master Programs in
• Energy Engineering and Management (part-time)
• Financial Engineering (part-time)
• Mobility Systems Engineering (part-time)
• Management of Product Development (part-time)
• Production and Operations Management (part-time)
• Information Systems Engineering and Management (part-time)
Final Degree: M.Sc. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
10 modules are divided into 5 engineering and 5 management modules. Programs are taught in English. International students are welcome.