Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A international leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide globally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students across the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Reviews: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
Oxford Seminars is the leading provider of TEFL / TESL / TESOL Certification in Los Angeles, California. We also offer our intensive 100-hour combined in-class / online TESOL Certification Course in a wide range of other locations throughout the country. Our internationally-recognized certification course is the first step towards a career as an ESL teacher overseas. Classes are held at weekends on the campus of California State University, in the University Hills district of Los Angeles.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum. We maintain the highest standards for all of our course instructors, employing only the most qualified teachers who have extensive teaching backgrounds with years of overseas ESL teaching experience. We back our certificates with our our Graduate Placement Service.
LinguaEdge, LLC based in Los Angeles, California, offers online language and TESOL teacher training solutions to learners all over the world. Whether you are looking to learn English or to get certified to teach ESL or EFL, our online courses are convenient, flexible and affordable. Study on your time, at your pace, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is an internet connection to get started.
Our Online TESOL Certificate Program blends theory with the nuts-and-bolts essentials of teaching English to learners around the world. Candidates will get an overview of TESOL and the theories that inform the field; learn effective teaching techniques; design engaging student-centered lesson plans; and practice effective classroom management strategies.