TESOL courses: Online TEFL certification programs in California, TESOL certificate course, ESL teacher training program, teaching English as a second language, TESL distance learning course in Los Angeles
LinguaEdge, LLC: LinguaEdge, LLC, based in Los Angeles, California, delivers internationally accredited online language and TESOL teacher training certificate courses to learners around the world. Whether you are looking to learn English or to get certified to teach ESL or EFL, our online courses are convenient, flexible and affordable. Study on your time, at your pace, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is an internet connection to get started. Our goal is to be the global online training program of choice for those looking to enhance their language skills or get TESOL-certified to teach English as a Second or Foreign language.
Online TESOL Teaching Certificate Course-50 Hours: Our 50-Hour online TESOL Certificate Course syllabus blends theory with the nuts-and-bolts essentials of teaching English to learners around the world. Candidates will get an overview of TESOL and the theories that inform the field; learn effective teaching techniques; design engaging student-centered lesson plans; and practice effective classroom management strategies.
Online TESOL Teaching Certificate Course-100 Hours: Our 100-Hour online TESOL Certificate Course syllabus is designed to meet overseas teaching requirements and blends theory with the nuts-and-bolts essentials of teaching English to learners around the world. Candidates will get an overview of TESOL and the theories that inform the field; analyze language and effectively present, explain, and teach grammar; learn effective teaching techniques; design engaging student-centered lesson plans; and practice effective classroom management strategies.
Online TESOL Teaching Certificate Course-150 Hours: Our 150-Hour online TESOL Certificate Course is a Level 2 course that blends theory with the nuts-and-bolts essentials of teaching English to learners around the world. Candidates will get an overview of TESOL and the theories that inform the field; develop teaching knowledge in the areas of phonetics and phonology, analyze language and effectively present, explain, and teach grammar; learn effective teaching techniques; design engaging student-centered lesson plans; and practice effective classroom management strategies.
Do you dream of exploring the world? Your next job could be challenging, fun, inspirational - and your greatest adventure yet.
Join us for our 130-hour TESOL/TEFL Certificate course in Greenville or Charleston, SC. In less than one semester, you'll have the tools, skills, and connections, to teach English and be confident in the classroom - on any continent. Teaching abroad can change your life. And the whole world is waiting for you.
In partnership with Greenville Technical College and The College of Charleston, graduates receive their 130-hr TESOL/TEFL Certificate, plus 32 CEUs or 6 graduate credits. Our Blended Format means low-residency for on-site classes, interactive online lessons, and a 30-hr teaching practicum with our partner organizations.
-- an introductory module to get you focused and organized in your job search
-- a bonus resume writing workshop and coaching session with a professional resume writer
-- 6 professional development Graduate Credits through our partner agreement with the College of Charleston (if eligible)
-- lifetime access to course updates and discounts on other EFL courses
-- a facebook group of EFL graduates to connect, support, and inspire
Get certified from home to teach English abroad. TEFLOnline is convenient and affordable, and earns you an internationally recognized teaching certificate. Our interactive, self-paced, easy-to-follow program offered online by Bridge-Linguatec, the largest provider of TEFL courses in the US, allows you to train at your own pace from anywhere in the world. The courses take approximately 40 to 120 hours to finish and are typically completed over the course of six to eight weeks. Modules include study material, video tutorials, review quizzes, and written assignments—and courses comprised of 60 hours or more include guidance from your own personal tutor.
The 120-hour comprehensive course features personal feedback from experienced tutors, self-check quizzes, video tutorials, and Business English and Young Learners endorsements. Also included is Grammar Advisor, an essential language awareness course and teacher resource, and TEFL Videos, a library of over 100 how-to videos for teaching English as a foreign language. Bridge-Linguatec is a fully accredited institution (by ACCET) with over 20 years of experience training students and teachers. Ask about our job placement service as well!
The courses take between 40 - 120 hours to complete, but can be done at your own pace and on your own time
* Specialization in Business English and Young Learners with endorsements
* Study material
* Feedback from tutors
* Written assignments
* Video tutorials
* TEFL Video
* Grammar Advisor
* Self-check quizzes
* Library of over 100 how-to videos for teaching English as a foreign language
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
• Earn an accredited TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Certificate via online classes in the U.S. or anywhere in the world.
• Located in Seattle WA, School of Teaching ESL, in cooperation with Seattle Pacific University, provides an online, 120-hour TEFL English teacher training Certificate course.
• Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 14 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study. Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters.
• This project-based program is taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators, and prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
• Online courses are open to anyone anywhere in the world. We have had students from all over the U.S. as well as overseas locations including Canada, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Chile, the Dominican Republic, Japan, Morocco, India, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, China, Germany, Italy, France and Saudi Arabia.
• We also offer on-site ESL teacher training certification programs in Seattle.
All classes taken through the School of Teaching ESL carry credits from Seattle Pacific University and are reflected on the transcript.
Online Student Review: "The online format was very interesting. I felt a certain freedom that is absent in a regular classroom setting, but there was still a healthy amount of accountability that kept me on top of things. The instructor did a wonderful job of replying to questions and assignments."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Modules include: • Foundations of English Language Teaching
• Approaches & Methods
• Grammar in English Language Teaching
• Reading & Writing
• Cultural Issues in English Language Teaching
• Content-based English Language Teaching
• Young Learners & English Language Teaching
• Teaching English for Specific Purposes
• Assessment of English Language Students
• Classroom Issues & Management
• Professionalism, Advocacy & Leadership
• Foundations of Bilingual Education
i-to-i is one of the world’s leading online and short course TEFL providers. We currently offer classroom TEFL courses in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City and San Francisco, USA and worldwide. If there isn’t a course in a city near you, then our online TEFL Courses could be an option. With an online course, all of your studies and coursework are completed online so you can study from anywhere on the planet with an internet connection.
We also offer combined TEFL courses, this allows you to take a classroom TEFL course anywhere in the US and combine it with the full 120-hour Online TEFL Course. Our TEFL certificate is one of the most internationally respected and is accredited by the Open and Distance Learning Quality Council (ODLQC).
Gain the confidence to walk into your first classroom, safe in the knowledge that you really know what you're doing. Teaching English overseas is the perfect opportunity for any English speaker to explore the world and immerse themselves in new cultures. Whether you’re a trained teacher or a complete beginner, a TEFL qualification is your ticket to the journey of your life.
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.