LinguaEdge, LLC: Based in Los Angeles, California, LinguaEdge LLC offers online language and TESOL teacher training solutions to learners all over the world. Whether you are looking to learn English or to get certified to teach ESL or EFL, our online courses are convenient, flexible and affordable. Study on your time, at your pace, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is an internet connection to get started. Our internationally accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program blends theory with the nuts-and-bolts essentials of teaching English to learners around the world.
Are you searching for a TEFL course in the Orlando area?
A leading provider of English language teacher training, Oxford Seminars provides an internationally-recognized TEFL / TESL / TESOL certification program.
Taught by experienced professionals, classes are held in Winter Park which is convenient for students in Orlando and the surrounding areas.
Teaching English abroad allows you to combine travel to exotic locations with an exciting and challenging job. English teachers are always in demand and our certification program is the first step towards a fulfilling new career.
Our Graduate Placement Service provides Oxford Seminars graduates assistance with finding the most rewarding teaching jobs at ESL schools around the world.
We also provide ESL teacher training in Miami, Jacksonville, and St. Petersburg, FL.
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.
StudyCELTA provides University of Cambridge teacher training courses in a wide range of locations worldwide, including CELTA courses in Austin, Texas. Our CELTA courses are available all year round and can be taken full-time (4 weeks) or part-time (12 weeks).
Highly-regarded worldwide because of its high standards and rigorous assessments, the CELTA qualification is the most widely recognized TESL/TEFL certificate in the world. It is an introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language and aims to lay a firm foundation on which a teacher can build as s/he gains experience.
It is ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification. It is one of the few ESL teacher certificate programs that involves practice teaching.
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Austin and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training center for trainees from outside Austin.
you searching for TEFL / TESOL certification in NYC? Located only steps away from Times Square in Midtown Manhattan, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL certification programs with a range of study options - onsite, online, or combined.
Designed for both native and non-native English speakers, our comprehensive TESOL courses prepare you for a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the United States or abroad.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
Situated on campus at California State University (CSU) San Marcos, in San Diego County CA, the Extended Learning department provides English language teacher training Certificate courses to students from the U.S. and around the world.
At CSU - San Marcos Extended Learning, we are pleased to offer to our community a wide array of exciting continuing education and training opportunities. Our ESL teacher training programs are taught on campus by experienced and qualified professionals.
The Certificate programs focus on best practices in methods, materials, and techniques used to teach English as a second / foreign language.