• Travel the world teaching English with an accredited TESOL / TEFL certification from ITTI! Located in the heart of Paris, we provide a four-week, onsite TESOL certification program.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris. You can also choose to earn your TESOL certification entirely online.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization).
• ITTI is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• With a highly educated, and experienced training staff, ITTI has an exceptional employment record of its graduates. Our teachers are hired by the very best schools in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
• Our program takes place in the neighborhood of the Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris) in close proximity to the Port Royal & Luxembourg Metro stations. We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect. ITTI’s course is accredited internationally and is respected by schools worldwide."
• The BSN Language Centre is part of The British School in The Netherlands, located in The Hague. We offer CELTA courses twice a year, and an introductory TEFL teacher training course in the summer.
• CELTA stands for Certificate in English language teaching to speakers of other languages.
• CELTA is the most highly-regarded and widely-recognised qualification for new English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teachers. Employers around the world ask for CELTA. It's the practical English language teaching qualification that gives you the essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence to qualify as a teacher of English.
• Thousands of people each year choose CELTA to open up a whole world of exciting English language teaching opportunities. It is awarded by Cambridge English which is part of the University of Cambridge.
• CELTA is great for recent graduates, people who are changing career, or teachers who want to gain a formal qualification.
• The CELTA is designed for people who have little or no previous experience of teaching English. In addition, it is a very useful course for English language teachers who have been teaching for some years in different contexts, or with few or no formal qualifications.
Student Review: "I chose the CELTA certificate because it is one of the most well-respected EFL/ESL teaching qualifications, and it allows me to teach anywhere. I specifically selected the BSN Language Centre because the tutors have a wealth of experience.."
• Part-time, face-to-face CELTA course - in September & March
• 1 week introductory TEFL course in the summer
Course topics include: - Classroom management
- Teaching new language
- Error correction techniques
- Teaching in different environments
- Language analysis
- Using songs, video and technology in the classroom
Teaching Practice: Students teach English for a total of 6 hours, working with classes at 2 different levels of ability.
Assessment is based on your overall performance at the end of the course.
• Would you like to start an exciting new career as an English language teacher abroad? Are you searching for a quality TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification in France?
• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers internationally-recognised and accredited courses.
• We offer a 4-week TEFL certification course in Toulouse in the heart of southwestern France. In addition to our classroom-based TEFL course, we offer a 170-hour online TEFL program.
• With a population of 500,000, Toulouse is a young, vibrant, and dynamic city. With a well-earned reputation as the liveliest and most exciting city in South West France, Toulouse is only 1 hour by air from Paris and Barcelona.
• A crossroads of Europe, Toulouse is very well connected to the rest of the continent by hundreds of daily low-cost flights.
"The wonderful experience I had confirmed my decisions and abilities. I also found both that I enjoy teaching and have ability at it, which, as I am working towards phasing out my current profession into something different, gives me direction and confidence." - Jackie
TEYL France's Teacher Training Course offers students the chance to learn how to teach the English language to children from ages 3-12 from our location in the city of Chambery, 20 miles east of Lyon in the south-east of France. The TEYL France Certificate Course is a 40 hour, five day course in the French Alps and is fully accredited and taught by experienced instructors.
This intensive one-week course is designed to develop practical classroom skills. It aims to provide qualified EFL teachers with an opportunity to develop new ideas and explore current issues in English language teaching to young learners. We also aim to provide non-qualified, experienced teachers with the skills, confidence and ability to teach English to children effectively. The requirements for this course are that you must be at least 18 years of age, be fluent in English and have some level of teaching experience.
Modules in the Teach English to Young Learners (TEYL) - Teacher Training Course include:
- Characteristics of Children as Language Learners
- Curriculum Development and Lesson Planning
- Classroom Management and Atmosphere
- Teaching Listening, Oral, Reading and Writing skills
- Instructive Strategy
- Topic Based Work
- Where To Get Ideas
- The Teacher’s Toolbox
• Come to Lyon to earn your CELTA English teacher qualification - and take advantage of one of France's most beautiful cities.
• StudyCELTA are experienced and respected facilitators of TEFL English teacher training courses around the globe.
• Our Cambridge University CELTA course takes place in the heart of Lyon’s central 9th district, and is recognised and accredited by governments, employers and schools worldwide.
• Our 4-week, full-time CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching, and provides you with a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners.
Student Review: "The tutors were professional, highly-knowledgeable, helpful and made learning interesting and teaching exciting. I have been offered two jobs since I finished the course a month and a half ago." - John Luke, Malaysia
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program:
• Full-time program
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
TEFL Prestige provides a comprehensive 4-week TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course to students from around the globe.
Based in the Loire Valley of Central France, just one hour south of Paris, our course features a minimum of 6 hours of teaching practice with real life English language students.
An excellent experience and opportunity for personal growth and professional development., this course gives you the chance to see the world and teach English in any foreign country as well as the opportunity to find a rewarding job in France.
TEFL TOULOUSE runs 130 hour, 4- week intensive TEFL Certificate courses in our training centre overlooking the beautiful Jardin des Plantes in Toulouse, in the south of France. Trainees have at least 6 hours of observed teaching practice, the course is externally validated by IATQuO (International Accreditation of TESOL Qualifying Organisations) and is in line with British Council recommendations for TEFL Courses.
Our British-run course is highly respected regionally and nationally and once you have qualified with us there are endless opportunities to teach English in France and worldwide. France is undergoing a TEFL boom - everyone seems to want to learn English, and past trainees have found work quite easily after the course.
Toulouse the French city with the biggest Spanish influence and is also the fastest growing city in France – home to 100,000 students, Airbus, great food, nightlife and weather! Come and join us!
4 -Week (approx 130 hours) intensive TEFL Certificate course, offered year-round. We cover all the main areas of grammar, phonology and teaching techniques. We are fully accredited by external validators, IATQuO. The course runs from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday in our training centre. Trainees have a minimum of 6 observed teaching practice hours.