Tennessee Foreign Language Institute, Nashville: Learn to teach English as a second language. Gain knowledge and skills to help you get a career in teaching overseas or locally. Tennessee Foreign Language Institute (TFLI) is located in Nashville, TN, in a thriving, multicultural community, and the "Athens of the South". We provide TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) courses for both native and non-native English speakers. TFLI has the unique privilege of serving this community, holding the distinction as the only state-supported language institution in the US. We have offered training in over 100 world languages since 1987.
TESL Certification Course: This 150-hour program includes training in the fundamentals of Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL), with the purpose of preparing its graduates to teach ESL in a variety of classroom settings
- 150-hour Course - Priceless Experience, Affordable Education - No Previous Teaching Experience Required - Hands-on Training - Techniques can also be modified and used by teachers of other languages - Scheduled for Working Professionals - Conveniently located in Nashville - Small Class Size - Highly Trained Dynamic Instructors - Limitless Job Opportunities Locally and Abroad - Internationally Recognized Teaching Certification - Up-to-date Teaching Methodology, Approaches, and Techniques
The course combines training with community. At the end of the 150-hour training, student TESL teachers give affordable instruction to non-native adult speakers in Nashville's community. The training program has served thousands of adults in local community centers schools and institutes, as well as parents of children attending public schools. TESL graduates have been employed locally in private schools, community centers, community colleges, and language institutes. Many graduates have become ESL teachers in other states and in other countries.
TESL for Non-native Speakers of English: The 150-hour Teaching English as a Second Language Certificate Program is based on the same methodology, but is adapted to suit non-native speakers of English who would like to begin or continue a career in teaching English in their home country. Concepts and approaches may also be applied to foreign language teaching.
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive TEFL course is available either as a full-time course during the week (4 weeks) or part-time at weekends (12 weeks). We aim to provide our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions such as the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
50-Hour Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation
Are you searching for a TEFL course in the Orlando area?
A leading provider of English language teacher training, Oxford Seminars provides an internationally-recognized TEFL / TESL / TESOL certification program.
Taught by experienced professionals, classes are held in Winter Park which is convenient for students in Orlando and the surrounding areas.
Teaching English abroad allows you to combine travel to exotic locations with an exciting and challenging job. English teachers are always in demand and our certification program is the first step towards a fulfilling new career.
Our Graduate Placement Service provides Oxford Seminars graduates assistance with finding the most rewarding teaching jobs at ESL schools around the world.
We also provide ESL teacher training in Miami, Jacksonville, and St. Petersburg, FL.
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
• Earn an accredited TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Certificate via online classes in the U.S. or anywhere in the world.
• Located in Seattle WA, School of Teaching ESL, in cooperation with Seattle Pacific University, provides an online, 120-hour TEFL English teacher training Certificate course.
• Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 14 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study. Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters.
• This project-based program is taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators, and prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
• Online courses are open to anyone anywhere in the world. We have had students from all over the U.S. as well as overseas locations including Canada, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Chile, the Dominican Republic, Japan, Morocco, India, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, China, Germany, Italy, France and Saudi Arabia.
• We also offer on-site ESL teacher training certification programs in Seattle.
All classes taken through the School of Teaching ESL carry credits from Seattle Pacific University and are reflected on the transcript.
Online Student Review: "The online format was very interesting. I felt a certain freedom that is absent in a regular classroom setting, but there was still a healthy amount of accountability that kept me on top of things. The instructor did a wonderful job of replying to questions and assignments."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Modules include: • Foundations of English Language Teaching
• Approaches & Methods
• Grammar in English Language Teaching
• Reading & Writing
• Cultural Issues in English Language Teaching
• Content-based English Language Teaching
• Young Learners & English Language Teaching
• Teaching English for Specific Purposes
• Assessment of English Language Students
• Classroom Issues & Management
• Professionalism, Advocacy & Leadership
• Foundations of Bilingual Education
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.