Vet schools in England, UK: Veterinary colleges in London, vet training courses, bachelor degree programs in veterinary medicine, accredited undergraduate & graduate education, vet nursing courses, veterinary surgeon career training
The Royal Veterinary College: The Royal Veterinary College (RVC), located in the borough of Camden, Central London, is a small independent college of the University of London offering fully accredited programs designed to produce practising veterinary surgeons, bioveterinary scientists and veterinary nurses – all with the knowledge and skills to make a significant contribution to animal health and welfare.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
A degree from the Royal Veterinary College is well-recognised around the world. It represents hard work and dedication on the part of both the College and you, its brilliant students, but it also represents good times and a close community which you will always be a part of from the moment you arrive.
The University of Manchester, a leading UK university, is the largest single-site higher education institution in the country and offers a wide range of undergraduate degree programmes to both UK and international students. The university has a world-class reputation for generating new ideas and innovations and counts over 20 Nobel prize winners among its staff and former students. Building on its historical prestige, the university aims to be listed among the world’s top 25 research universities in the world.
The University of Manchester is world-renowned for its academic and research excellence. With a distinguished history and exciting agenda for the future, our graduates are constantly in demand from the world's top employers. The high-quality education offered in the UK is recognised around the world, with students from more than 180 countries wanting to study at the university.
The university is conveniently located in Manchester in North-West England, approximately 27 miles (43 km) east of Liverpool, 67 miles (107 km) north of Birmingham and 165 miles (265 km) north-west of London.
Manchester is a truly multicultural city where international students are well catered for.
Lancaster University Management School (LUMS), located in Lancashire, UK, is a world-ranked international business school offering full and part time Graduate Degree Programmes in Business and Management. Lancaster has some of the world's highest-ranked Masters programmes in business and management. The Lancaster MBA and the MSc in Management are both ranked in the world's top 30 averaged over the last three years. We offer an exceptionally wide range of taught Masters programmes in business and management, reflecting the breadth and depth of expertise in the School and our world-class reputation for research.
Queen Mary, University of London is an established university in London's vibrant East End offering Study Abroad programs to undergraduate students at an overseas university who would like to study in England one or two semesters. London is a leading destination for Study Abroad students and the Queen Mary programme offers you a fully integrated academic experience in this most exciting of world cities. You can choose to between a full academic year or an Autumn (Fall) or Spring semester. A full course load is four modules for each semester of study.
All subject areas except Medicine and Dentistry are open to Study Abroad students and you can choose to concentrate in one area or choose modules from up to four different subject areas. We also offer a Study Abroad (with English) programme for students whose first language is not English.
Queen Mary offers you an outstanding education at a top university and a supportive and inspiring environment. You will be taught by academics who are passionate about their subject, and you can enjoy life in one of the world’s most exciting cities.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, London
Courses / Programs
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, UK is an International University located in Mayfair in Central London, within the City of Westminster, just a 5 minute walk from Green Park Underground Tube Station. We offer a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes to UK and international students, with a total of 300 hundred students on campus from 41 different countries. As a Tier 4 sponsor, we are accredited by ASIC and were awarded a Premier Status. Our qualifications are internationally recognised and we are a member of UK NARIC.
Limkokwing University has a global presence across 3 continents, with over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in it's 12 campuses in the UK, Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland. The university has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best and west education.
Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge, improve their cultural insights and focus on creativity and innovation.
* Bachelor's degree programmes in areas such as:
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Professional Communication
- Business Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering with Multimedia
- Business Management & more...
* Master's degree programmes
* Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes in specialised fields including:
- Multimedia Management
- Finance and Banking
- Communication & PR
- HR Management
- General Management
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
- Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialist options
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online