INSA Lyon: Located on the premises of the Science and Technological Park of la Doua in Villeurbanne, INSA Lyon is ranked among the top universities of Science and Technology in Europe, pluridisciplinary and international, at the heart of the European Higher Education Area.
The campus of la DOUA offers many sports facilities that are also available to INSA students.
The “Centre des Sports” (sports centre) is run by 18 specialised sports teachers and has four objectives: to supervise sports practices, to run the “Association Sportive” (Sports Association), to supervise students in the top athletes sports section, and to coordinate technological research applied to sports equipments.
Physical education is a mandatory activity for engineering students. It receives a notation that will be included in the students’ general assessment report.
School / Office Address:20, rue Albert Einstein
Located in the heart of Paris, The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
AGS offers a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Through our Dual Programs, students on the M.A. course may undertake a second degree program, and earn two Masters degrees. Study options include Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution.
In addition, we offer a 1-year MBA degree with a Concentration in Global Management & International Development.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University in Pennsylvania.
AGS provides semester abroad and full year abroad programs to undergraduate and graduate students. We also offer summer abroad programs in Paris for undergraduate students.
Situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, AGS provides an international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships based on merit and need.
Student Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
- 2-year M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy
M.A students may also complete European Masters programs in Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution, & graduate with a dual degree
- Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy
- 1-year International MBA Degree Program
- Undergraduate & Graduate Semester / Year Abroad Programs
Situated in Marseille in the region of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, department of Bouches-du-Rhône in southeastern France, the American University Center of Provence offers for-credit, high-level French immersion programs as Fall, Spring and Year-round options. Courses taught in French focus on French and Arabic language and civilization, Middle East area studies, immigration issues, inter-religious communication and cross-cultural mediation. We offer on-site study in Tunisia in the Fall and Morocco in the Spring. At the forefront of cross-cultural communication, the Marseille program integrates a rigorous academic setting with guided cultural experience outside the classroom.
Using the acclaimed French Practicum core program, AUCP academics combine advanced level with experiential learning components including individual homestay, language partner and community service. This authentic French classroom experience integrates French-as-a-second language methodology. Nonetheless, students are assumed to have an “advanced” level in French (minimum of two years college French, or equivalent) and sign a language pledge to speak only French during their stay at the AUCP.
• Get TEFL-certified in Paris! Established in 2000, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides accredited TEFL / TESOL certification programs in Paris to people interested in teaching English all over the world.
• Our four-week residential TEFL/TESOL course aims to provide high-quality practical training, and is ideal for those who have never taught English before. It includes observed teaching practice and full career-support services.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris.
• ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), and is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL), and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI has a highly-educated, and experienced training staff.
• Our TESOL program takes place in a beautifully maintained, historical building in the neighborhood of the world-famous Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris). We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "Being able to practice with real students in a real-time classroom was truly priceless. The dedicated mentor was also an asset, guiding me every step of the way. I learned many strategies for making the learning experience more natural and fun."
The American University of Paris (AUP) is a university in motion, building the path to becoming a leading academic, intellectual, and cultural center in France and in the world.
We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate programs in areas including Computer Science, Economics, International Business Administration, Psychology and many more. All programs are taught through English.
The university is located in one of the most cosmopolitan neighborhoods of Paris, a European capital where business, diplomacy, culture, literature, and aesthetics all converge.
As the crossroads of Europe, it has seen and led the sweep of political history, from monarchy to revolution, from Bonaparte to the European Union.
Located very near the Eiffel Tower, and within walking distance of the Champs-Elysées, the Louvre, and the famous Quartier Latin, AUP students fully participate in the intellectual, cultural and social life of the "City of Light".
- Art History
- Comparative Literature
- European and Mediterranean Cultures
- Film Studies
- French Studies
- Global Communications History
- International Business Administration
- International Economics
- International Finance
- International and Comparative Politics
- Literary Studies and Creative Arts
The American Business School Paris is a leader in international education in France offering accredited Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) & Master of Arts (MA) degree programs, as well as a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with Rider University in New Jersey, USA. Our programs are offered through English.
Founded in 1985, The American Business School Paris is proud to welcome students from nearly 80 different countries, seeking an international experience. In 1995, our business school joined IGS University (Institut de Gestion Sociale), one of France’s most dynamic private universities.
The American Business School Paris is a worldwide educational reference in France. Based on the American academic system, we embody an international vision of education in business and commerce; The American Academic System with the European Touch.
With the American Business School Paris, become a citizen of the world. The American Business School Paris prepares you to become future business leaders. Currently, 1,100 alumni of the American Business School work on 6 continents worldwide in over 35 countries in marketing functions, sales, finance and international trade.
Situated in the heart of Paris, Académie Intérnationale de Management (AIM) is an English-speaking hotel & tourism management school dedicated to the education and training of future international hospitality managers.
AIM is proud to be the very first Hotel Management School in Continental Europe to introduce and offer accredited and internationally-recognized Bachelor of Science in International Hotel and Tourism Management and Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hotel & Tourism Management degree programs in the field of hotel and tourism management. In addition, we offer professional management certification programs (from 2 days to 2 semesters in length).
AIM has made major advances in the field of hospitality management training and enjoys a reputation for consistently high standards.
Our US Licensed post-baccalaureate, Anglo-American degree programs are the equivalent of BS and MBA's earned in the United States or in the United Kingdom.
They are supervised also by the French Ministry of Higher Education. AIM's determination to offer the highest quality of teaching that a school can provide, makes it today a respected leader in its field.
Hotel & Tourism Management Programs taught through English:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in International Hotel and Tourism Management (3 years)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hotel & Tourism Management (2 years)
- Professional Management Certifications (ranging from 2 days to 2 semesters in length): Academic Management Studies (AMS); Financial Management Workshop; Online Hotel Revenue Management (offered by Cornell University) among others.