Learn French cooking skills in France: Short cooking courses for beginners & pastry arts courses taught in English for beginners, home cooks & bakers. Cooking holidays / culinary vacations in Europe, residential culinary programs in Gascony, close to Bordeaux, Toulouse in south-west France.
Le Gargantua, Gascony: Are you searching for a cooking holiday in France? Located in the beautiful region of Gascony in south west France, Le Gargantua provides hands-on French cooking classes and patisserie classes taught in English to students from around the world. Located just 1 hour drive south east of Bordeaux and 1.5 hours north west of Toulouse, our courses allow to combine learning traditional French culinary skills with an enjoyable holiday. All our cooking holidays are full board, and you will be accommodated in our guest house, Le Gargantua, for the duration of your course.
Email:Contact us below
French Cuisine & French Pastry Courses: Courses take place between February and November.
Located in the heart of Paris, Ferrandi School of Culinary Arts provides quality education in the fields of French Cooking and French Pastry to local and international students from around the world - from secondary vocational education to continuing education for professionals.
We offer intensive cooking and pastry programs taught in English that include internships. In addition, we provide week-long training courses in specialized areas of French Cuisine and French Pastry / Breads, half-day pastry courses, and customized cookery courses for professional cooks, pastry chefs, bakers and caterers.
On successful completion of your training, including the internship, you will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion, from Ferrandi and the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
At Ferrandi, it is our philosophy is that theory is best integrated when it is accompanied by hands-on practice. This is why 70% of course hours on our Intensive Professional Programs are spent in the kitchen or lab.
With top-notch learning facilities, our pedagogy is based on hands-on practice, individual and team work, and personalized guidance by qualified instructors, who all have significant, top-level industry experience with Michelin-starred chefs and other prestigious employers.
Situated in the historic town of Agde on the Mediterranean Coast in the South of France, Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy provides quality culinary arts career training courses to students from around the globe.
We offer French Cooking and French Pastry classes taught in English at one star Michelin level, practical work experience placements (internships), and French language courses.
Students receive a French Gourmet Certificate or Diploma upon full completion of a program. Students from Europe do not require a visa.
We are located in Cap d’Agde, which is in the picturesque Languedoc-Roussillon region on the Mediterranean seaside between Montpellier & Perpignan.
Our ultimate goal is that our students improve both their skills and knowledge of the food, beverage and gastronomy of the region and France, and the French language. The South of France boasts historic cities, varying and beautiful landscapes, and the most productive wine region in the world.
Gastronomicom also teaches French Gastronomy and refined Michelin star cooking techniques at our culinary arts school in Miami, Florida.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards. I am so looking forward to returning, and am determined to make this new Gastronomicom experience even better than the first."
Paris American Academy (PAA) is an accredited private institution of higher learning offering bachelor degree, semester abroad and summer programs in Fashion, Fine Arts and Interior Design to students from around the world searching for quality career education in these fields.
Established in 1965 by Richard Roy, PAA is located less than a kilometer from Notre-Dame Cathedral in the famous Latin Quarter of Paris, France. All of our programs are taught in English.
During their studies, students can benefit from a French language course integrated into their program.
We also offer a four-week English language course for international students and native French students at elementary to advanced levels of English. The course is designed to prepare them for further studies in English-speaking institutions.
The Paris American Academy is registered by the Académie de Paris, as a private institution of higher learning under the 12 July 1875 jurisdiction.
Our semester abroad programs are available either during the fall or spring semester, and university credits can be earned on the semester programs for transfer to colleges and universities on both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Conveniently located in Central Paris (11th Arrondissement), Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture provides a range of year-round and summer art, drawing and painting courses to students from around the world.
Courses are taught in English and French for adults, art students, part-time artists, and children from beginner to advanced levels.
Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
We teach you how to make your own "travel sketchbooks", how to illustrate stories, how to develop painting and creative skills in a fun and pleasant way.
Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
Some classes take place at the studio, while most are outdoor workshops taking place in different areas of the city each time.
Art Classes in Paris for Adults & Children: - For beginner to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class and throughout Paris
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
• The Gastro Academy at The French House Party is a high-calibre residential French cookery school near the beautiful city of Carcassonne, in the Languedoc-Roussillon area of South West France.
• Carcassonne is only 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• Gastro Academy provides all-inclusive cooking holidays for individuals and groups from around the world. Cookery classes, taught in English and French, are suitable for anyone passionate about food (from beginners to experienced cooks).
• Our culinary vacations combine superb accommodation (with swimming pool, tennis court & boules pitch), top-quality food, and award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as tutors.
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, we offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer & Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
Testimonial: ‘We chopped, braised, stirred, blended and peeled but, most of all, learnt loads in a few days. If you’ve ever been to a house party, this one will top the lot..The French House Party is an exceedingly well-run company..the attention to detail is simply superb’.
- Hilary Scott, Reading Post
• Founded in 1984, the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de la Pâtisserie (ENSP) provides quality pastry and baking arts education to both prestigious chefs and students from all over the world.
• Situated in Yssingeaux in south-central France, ENSP has been recognized by top pastry professionals worldwide as France’s leading school in pastry and baking arts.
• The school is owned by Yves Thuries and Alain Ducasse who are highly-influential chefs in the culinary world today.
• With almost 30 years of solid experience in transmitting best practices and skills, our programs are delivered by a team of highly skilled professional instructors in a top notch environment utilizing state of the art equipment and upscale ingredients.
• Our classes are limited to 12 participants maximum with one aim in mind: Total success of our students.
• At the end of our programs, we deliver a certificate which is highly recognized by worldwide professionals.
• In addition to our baking arts and pastry arts programs, we provide continuing education for professionals, as well as tailor-made short programs that can be taught either on our school or at the clients' premises.