Learn French cooking skills in France: Short cooking courses for beginners & pastry arts courses taught in English for beginners, home cooks & bakers. Cooking holidays / culinary vacations in Europe, residential culinary programs in Gascony, close to Bordeaux, Toulouse in south-west France.
Le Gargantua, Gascony: Are you searching for a cooking holiday in France? Located in the beautiful region of Gascony in south west France, Le Gargantua provides hands-on French cooking classes and patisserie classes taught in English to students from around the world. Located just 1 hour drive south east of Bordeaux and 1.5 hours north west of Toulouse, our courses allow to combine learning traditional French culinary skills with an enjoyable holiday. All our cooking holidays are full board, and you will be accommodated in our guest house, Le Gargantua, for the duration of your course.
Email:Contact us below
French Cuisine & French Pastry Courses: Courses take place between February and November.
Gentle Gourmet Concept at the Domaine de Brocfontaine
Courses / Programs
• In the heart of Normandy in northern France, The Gentle Gourmet's Concept situated in the Domaine de Brocfontaine offers short, intensive courses in vegan gastronomic cooking for individuals and professionals from around the globe who are looking to raise their culinary expertise or join the professional world of vegan cooking.
• Our offer:
- 6-week Certificate Course in Vegan Pastry
- 6-week Certificate Course in Vegan Cuisine
- 2-week Vegan Chocolate Mastering Class
- 2-week wellness vegan class
- 2-week online class: "opening your vegan business"
- 2-week vegan cheese class
- 2-week permaculture and vegan local cuisine
• The Gentle Gourmet Concept was formed with an experienced team that has been working for more than 15 years in the gastronomic restaurant sector and in the hotel industry.
• With our method of intensive learning, an individual approach, and daily practice in each of our courses ensures that students come out with a complete and successful experience.
Experience authentic French cooking lessons in the heart of Provence in the South of France.
Situated in the Regional Park of Luberon, close to the city of Avignon in the French countryside, we provide one and two-day French cooking classes in English to participants from around the world.
Join us in our specially designed teaching kitchen in the Regional Park of Luberon. The Luberon region is home to some of France’s most beautiful and colorful villages: Gordes, Roussillon, Ménerbes, and Bonnieux to name just a few.
• Improve your cooking prowess with an intensive culinary arts course taught in English or French by world-renowned chefs!
• Ducasse Education is a top culinary and pastry school that provides short and longer-term cooking programs to locally-based students, French students, and international students.
• Our two schools are Centre Formation Alain Ducasse, situated in Argenteuil, a north-western Paris suburb, and Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie, in Yssingeaux in south-central France.
• At Ducasse Education, you get to learn from top level chef instructors in hands-on classes (maximum of 12 students). Our courses also provide unique professional experience within a French restaurant.
• Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef & restauranteur, whose restaurants had a total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• Our four fully-equipped professional kitchens offer students the opportunity to improve existing skills or to develop new cooking techniques.
• Dedicated to training, they are the dream kitchen of any cook, and the ideal tool for performing creative, quality cooking.
Student Testimonial: "This program satisfied my needs, I learned the techniques that I'm looking for, I worked in a different way with excellent chefs and they gave me their knowledge in the best way" - Paschalis Paschali, Practicing Chef
Enjoy a gourmet tour or a quality cooking course in France with Tastes of Provence! Located in Aix-en-Provence in southeastern France, Tastes of Provence provides themed tours, cooking classes and pastry classes for adults from around the world.
You will receive a unique insight into this magical region from your gourmet guides. You will stroll through the historic streets, tasting local specialties, visit food shops, and learn bits of history as you go.
Every tour includes a trip to the 700 year old marketplace of Aix-en-Provence, where you can meet the local farmers and sample their amazing food products.
• Founded in 1984, the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de la Pâtisserie (ENSP) provides quality pastry and baking arts education to both prestigious chefs and students from all over the world.
• Situated in Yssingeaux in south-central France, ENSP has been recognized by top pastry professionals worldwide as France’s leading school in pastry and baking arts.
• The school is owned by Yves Thuries and Alain Ducasse who are highly-influential chefs in the culinary world today.
• With almost 30 years of solid experience in transmitting best practices and skills, our programs are delivered by a team of highly skilled professional instructors in a top notch environment utilizing state of the art equipment and upscale ingredients.
• Our classes are limited to 12 participants maximum with one aim in mind: Total success of our students.
• At the end of our programs, we deliver a certificate which is highly recognized by worldwide professionals.
• In addition to our baking arts and pastry arts programs, we provide continuing education for professionals, as well as tailor-made short programs that can be taught either on our school or at the clients' premises.