Intensive wine courses in France: Short wine tasting course in Paris, oenology classes taught in English for tourists, international students/ Americans. 1 day course, 2 day, 1 week wine classes, vacations in summer, autumn / fall, spring, winter. Short-term sommelier classes in Paris, France, Europe.
Paris By The Glass: Paris By The Glass offers wine tastings and gourmet food walks in Paris, vineyard tours and other delicious adventures in France. Taught in English by Preston Mohr, our tastings, tours and classes give you the chance for an intimate view of French food and wine culture.
Wine Tasting & French Cooking Classes: - Taught in English for individuals and small groups. Wine Tastings & Classes in Paris: Learn more about French food and wine in a friendly and warm atmosphere. Course options include:
Gourmet Food & Wine Walking Tours In Paris: Explore Paris and shop like a local while you learn more about French food and wine, tasting along the way. Course options include:
- Bordeaux To Burgundy Wine Walk - Paris Market Walk - Paris Chocolate & Pastries Walk - Modern Parisian Palate Walk - Baguette To Bistro Gourmet Walk
Vineyard Day Trips From Paris: Leave the big city behind while we visit the Champagne region or the Loire Valley and experience their wines, food and rich culture. Course options include:
- Champagne Day Trip From Paris - Loire Valley Experience
At-Home Wine and Gourmet Tastings & Private Events: Allow us to customize a wine tasting in the comfort of your home or rental apartment. We come to you with everything needed for you to learn while enjoying France.
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading culinary institute with a state-of-the-art school in the South of France, and offers a range of culinary arts certificate & diploma programs to international students from around the world.
Our culinary programs are taught in English at a one star Michelin Level.
Located in Agde, a lively town in a beautiful Mediterranean seaside area in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, our courses include cooking and pastry hands-on classes, practical work experience (internships) and French language courses.
Students receive a French Gourmet Certificate or Diploma on completion of their program.
Our ultimate goal is that our students improve both their skills and knowledge of the food, beverage and gastronomy of the region and France, and the French language, but will also enjoy visiting the region, with its historic cities, varying and beautiful landscapes, and the most productive wine region in the world.
All of our teachers boast years of experience at prestigious, high-end Gastronomic Hotel-Restaurants.
Former students have come from the U.S., Canada, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Spain, Norway & many more. Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy also has a school in Miami, Florida.
Testimonial: "Since I went to France over 3 years ago...I have accomplished everything I expected from myself. Thank you for opening the school and giving me the opportunity to learn and embrace the south of France in such a fun way!"
• Are you searching for pastry chef training in Paris? Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry arts school in France, run by the legendary, award-winning chef Alain Ducasse.
• Located in Argenteuil, near Paris, we provide intensive pastry chef training programs for international students, French students, practicing cooks, and professional chefs seeking to improve their pastry skills to enhance their career opportunities or as an enjoyable hobby.
• Combining theory with plenty of hands-on training, our Bachelor in Pastry Arts is taught in English or French by top-level instructors. Our shorter Pastry programs (2-7 months) are taught entirely in English.
• Our cooking courses cover not only the essential functional culinary skills, but also in-depth knowledge of a range of specialized topics.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge"
- Christian, USA, Practicing Chef
Located in the heart of Paris, Ferrandi School of Culinary Arts provides quality education in the fields of French Cooking and French Pastry to local and international students from around the world - from secondary vocational education to continuing education for professionals.
We offer intensive cooking and pastry programs taught in English that include internships. In addition, we provide week-long training courses in specialized areas of French Cuisine and French Pastry / Breads, half-day pastry courses, and customized cookery courses for professional cooks, pastry chefs, bakers and caterers.
On successful completion of your training, including the internship, you will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion, from Ferrandi and the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
At Ferrandi, it is our philosophy is that theory is best integrated when it is accompanied by hands-on practice. This is why 70% of course hours on our Intensive Professional Programs are spent in the kitchen or lab.
With top-notch learning facilities, our pedagogy is based on hands-on practice, individual and team work, and personalized guidance by qualified instructors, who all have significant, top-level industry experience with Michelin-starred chefs and other prestigious employers.
• Gastro Academy at the French House Party is a high-calibre cookery school in the Carcassonne area of the Languedoc-Roussillon region of south-west France.
• We provide residential, all-inclusive French cooking courses to individuals and groups from around the world.
• Taught in English and French to students of all levels (total beginner to professional cooks), our culinary vacations combine top-quality food, award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors, and superb accommodation to give you an unforgettable experience!
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, our residential cookery courses are held in an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
• Carcassonne is approximately 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport, and 390 miles from Paris. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Our residential courses can accommodate non-participating partners who would like to have a golf programme arranged.
Testimonial: "So what did we learn from Jean-Marc and Robert? A huge amount. Watching these chefs prepare and cook is worth paying any money for."
- Jeanne Quigley, Irish Food Writers Guild
Learn traditional French culinary skills with a cooking holiday in south west France!
Located in the beautiful region of Gascony, just 1 hour drive south east of Bordeaux and 1.5 hours north west of Toulouse, Le Gargantua provides hands-on cooking classes and patisserie classes taught in English to students from around the world.
The owner Marlene Deparis teaches classic French cuisine and French pastry by explaining the interaction of ingredients within each dish, not by following a recipe to the dot.
You can learn about all kinds of traditional French dishes and techniques on our seasonal cooking courses, from stews and sauces, bread to pâtés, quiches, and mousses.
In addition, you can choose to learn to make classic French pastry like macaroons, eclairs, croissants or millefeuilles on our patisserie courses. We even offer to show you how to prepare confit, foie gras, and rillettes on our fat duck course.
• With two locations in the heart of Paris and one in Normandy, Gentle Gourmet Institute offers short, intensive courses in vegan gastronomic cooking for individuals and professionals from around the globe who are looking to raise their culinary expertise or join the professional world of vegan cooking.
• We offer a 4-week Certificate Course in Vegan Pastry as well as a 4-week Certificate Course in Vegan Cuisine.
• The Gentle Gourmet Institute was formed with an experienced team that has been working for more than 15 years in the gastronomic restaurant sector and in the hotel industry.
• With our method of intensive learning, an individual approach, and daily practice in each of our courses ensures that students come out with a complete and successful experience.