Cooking schools in Europe: Cooking courses in France, culinary vacations, cooking holidays, French cookery classes, English-speaking culinary training in European cuisine, activity holidays for adults in Brittany area
French Dining School: Learn the skills of the masterchef in North-West France! French Dining School, located in Kerrouet, St Gouen (1 hour from Rennes), in the Brittany region, is a cooking school offering short cookery courses in French, European and Scandinavian cuisine. Short week-end and weekly courses are available, with hands on cooking experience with visits to the best food markets in France included.
Cooking Classes in North-West France: - Taught in English
• Five day Cooking Courses • Small Cookery classes • Hands on cooking experience • Modern European cuisine classes • Visits to the best food markets in France
Menus will vary depending on markets and the season but in general the class will undertake food preparation for full dinner each day for (three or) five days to include starter, main course and dessert with wine, expert guidance on specialist areas including seafood, cheeses, meats, sauce preparation, wines, the vegan option, organic cooking and the use of knives and kitchen equipment.
Accommodation in village gites at preferential rates. All stationery, notes, menus, coffee/teas/soft drinks/ lunch and main dinner (including wine) each day for five days with champagne presentation and certificates of attendance on completion of the course.
Gastro Academy at the French House Party, Carcassonne
Courses / Programs
• The Gastro Academy at The French House Party is a high-calibre residential French cookery school near the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne, in the Languedoc-Roussillon area of South West France.
• Carcassonne is only 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• Gastro Academy provides all-inclusive cooking holidays for individuals and groups from around the world.
• Cookery classes, taught in English and French, are suitable for anyone passionate about food (from beginners to experienced cooks).
• Our culinary vacations combine superb accommodation, top-quality food, and award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, French House Party offers superior residential learning courses at an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
Testimonial: "Twenty-one hours of French cooking lessons over the course of six days, given by two famous French chefs and voila: I am confident in having mastered the art of French cooking."
- Charlene Peters, examiner.com
Gentle Gourmet Concept at the Domaine de Brocfontaine
Courses / Programs
• In the heart of Normandy in northern France, The Gentle Gourmet's Concept situated in the Domaine de Brocfontaine offers short, intensive courses in vegan gastronomic cooking for individuals and professionals from around the globe who are looking to raise their culinary expertise or join the professional world of vegan cooking.
• Our offer:
- 6-week Certificate Course in Vegan Pastry
- 6-week Certificate Course in Vegan Cuisine
- 2-week Vegan Chocolate Mastering Class
- 2-week wellness vegan class
- 2-week online class: "opening your vegan business"
- 2-week vegan cheese class
- 2-week permaculture and vegan local cuisine
• The Gentle Gourmet Concept was formed with an experienced team that has been working for more than 15 years in the gastronomic restaurant sector and in the hotel industry.
• With our method of intensive learning, an individual approach, and daily practice in each of our courses ensures that students come out with a complete and successful experience.
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading fashion school located in the historical garment district in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, France. Established in 1982, we offer 3-year Bachelor Degrees in Fashion Design & Technology and Fashion Marketing, and a 1-year intensive postgraduate certificate course in Contemporary Fashion Design.
We also offer graduate programs in the fields of Fashion Business and Luxury Brand Management. All of our fashion programs are taught entirely in the English language.
IFA Paris opened our school in Shanghai, China in 2002, and students on our Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology degree program are strongly encouraged to study abroad in Shanghai for part of their course. Students on our Bachelor in Fashion Marketing degree spend 10 academic weeks in Shanghai during their second year.
In addition, students can attend POLIMODA which is the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy, as part of the MBA / Masters Program in Luxury Brand Management and as part of the MBA / Masters Program in Fashion Business.
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Paris and Shanghai schools. Contact us today for further information on how to apply for this exceptional opportunity.
Enjoy a gourmet tour or a quality cooking course in France with Tastes of Provence! Located in Aix-en-Provence in southeastern France, Tastes of Provence provides themed tours, cooking classes and pastry classes for adults from around the world.
You will receive a unique insight into this magical region from your gourmet guides. You will stroll through the historic streets, tasting local specialties, visit food shops, and learn bits of history as you go.
Every tour includes a trip to the 700 year old marketplace of Aix-en-Provence, where you can meet the local farmers and sample their amazing food products.
Based in Montpellier, close to the Mediterranean coast in southern France, Studio M Academy is an international media & art school set up to welcome English-speaking students from around the world seeking to learn the arts in France. Studio M provides a wide range of professional Diplomas, Degrees and Short Courses in different artistic domains including Visual Communication, Film Directing, Sound Design, 3D Animation, and more.
Studio M offers not only French state qualifications (BAC Pro, BTS), but also international diplomas, Bachelors and Masters Degrees. Students can continue their studies internationally or pursue a career abroad. Studio M is a member of the European Federation of Schools. The languages and understanding of European culture is central to our ethos, ensuring our students are best prepared for the workplace.
Studio M has schools across France (in Lyon, Marseille, and Toulouse), and one in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and have trained young people to become consummate professionals for more than 20 years. Passion allows each undergraduate to excel in their chosen field, and our school provides them with the tools and training so that they can attain their goals.
Diplomas, Degrees, and Short Courses in Media & Arts taught in English & French:
Course categories include:
- Visual Communication And Graphics
- 3D Animation
- Sound and Radio
- Bachelor of Arts - Multimedia
- Bachelor of Arts - Design
- Bachelor of Arts in 3D Animation
- Master of Arts - 3D Animation and Game Design
- Art Director in Design and Communication (Masters)
Situated in the historic town of Agde on the Mediterranean Coast in the South of France, Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy provides quality culinary arts career training courses to students from around the globe.
We offer French Cooking and French Pastry classes taught in English at one star Michelin level, practical work experience placements (internships), and French language courses.
Students receive a French Gourmet Certificate or Diploma upon full completion of a program. Students from Europe do not require a visa.
We are located in Cap d’Agde, which is in the picturesque Languedoc-Roussillon region on the Mediterranean seaside between Montpellier & Perpignan.
Our ultimate goal is that our students improve both their skills and knowledge of the food, beverage and gastronomy of the region and France, and the French language. The South of France boasts historic cities, varying and beautiful landscapes, and the most productive wine region in the world.
Gastronomicom also teaches French Gastronomy and refined Michelin star cooking techniques at our culinary arts school in Miami, Florida.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards. I am so looking forward to returning, and am determined to make this new Gastronomicom experience even better than the first."