Located in Sacramento, in California's Central Valley, MTI College is an accredited junior college offering Diploma & Associate Degree Programs in the fields of information technology, law, business, health care, and cosmetology. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). With its small class sizes, personalized attention, and instructors with real world experience, MTI is ready to help you reach your employment goals.
From its beginning, MTI established itself as the Sacramento area's leader in training individuals for successful careers. No other Sacramento area college has experienced the achievements that have become common to MTI. MTI has been voted the area's Best Vocational College, supporting its reputation for offering superior career training and education. MTI is also one of a select few colleges in the nation to have earned an American Bar Association (ABA) approval for its paralegal program.
- Accounting Technician
- Administrative Office Professional
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist (A+)
- IT Network Administrator
Associate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration Degree
- IT Network Administration
- Paralegal Studies
- OnlinePlus Paralegal Program
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Cornerstone International College is located in Union City, California, Alameda County in the East Bay area of the San Francisco Bay Area, California. We offer a range of allied health care training programs including CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) training, Medical Billing & Coding and Medical Assistant certification programs among many others.
Cornerstone International College is an institution that offers educational programs for individuals pursuing the career opportunities of their dream. We are committed to providing leadership in education and training that prepares individuals to be effective citizens of the community.
Cornerstone International College provides educational programs under the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, certified by the California Department of Health Services, and approved by the Board of Registered Nursing to provide continuing education.
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Training Program
- Acute CNA
- Caregiving/In-Home Supportive Services Certificate Program
- Medical Assisting Training Program
- Healthcare Interpreter Certificate Program
- Massage Therapy
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Sterile Processing Technician Certificate Program
- Medical Billing & Coding
- NCLEX-RN/PN Review
- Nurse Refresher Program
- Home Health Aide
- Physical Therapy Aide
With campuses in Northern & Southern California (Sacramento & Los Angeles), California Crane School is a crane operator training & certification school that provides written and practical training for students lookig to meet the Cal-OSHA 5006.1 standard. Courses last for 2.5 days, and as well as our on-site training, we also provide private classes available at your location. We do not just teach test preparation, we get candidates to understand the principles of crane operation.
We take a motivational and fun approach to the crane operator certification process, which results in some of the highest if not the highest pass rates on the written tests in the country. Our open enrollment crane operator certification classes are held two times a month, in northern and southern California. We have conducted over 100 classes around the country with well over 1000 candidates passing their written tests the first time around.
Oklahoma City Community College (OCCC) offers Award Winning Programs.
The Professional Development Institute (PDI) was recognized as one of the top 20 workforce development centers in the United States by TrainingIndustry.com in 2013. OCCC was the first institution in the US to develop and implement a State CNG Certification Program for Oklahoma. They provide academic level CNG Conversion Certification Training for technicians wishing to convert their fleets or to increase your vehicle maintenance business and convert vehicles you currently service.
Hayward Flight, located at Hayward Executive Airport in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, is a flight school offering ground school courses for people interested in pursuing a career in aviation. Our goal is to assist you in your mission by offering whatever level of support you need, including access to simulator technology and specially designed training environments.
Situated in Irvine, Orange County in Southern California, Sonu Training provides SAP training to corporate IT and management professionals at our location or at their corporate facilities. We provide training in almost all SAP Functional and Technical Modules through classroom-based training or online e-learning courses. For the convenience of working professionals, our training courses are held at weekends and evenings. We can develop and customize training courses for all corporate training needs.
Most of our tutors have an average of 10 years of SAP experience and have been involved in various SAP full lifecycle implementations for various corporations. We provide 24/7 support and 90 days of free SAP access from the day of registration. We also provide the latest SAP study material.
Our training center is conveniently located south of Los Angeles, close to John Wayne Airport and the major freeways I-405 and I-5. We are also near restaurants, hotels and other facilities. We have state-of-the-art training facilities with all modern training equipment required for conducting both classroom and online e-learning training.
SAP Training Courses:
- FICO - Financial Accounting and Controlling
- CRM - Customer Relationship Management
- HR - Human Resources
- BWBI - Business Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Logistics - SAP Logistics (SD, PP and MM)
- PCA - Profit Center Accounting
- SD - Sales and Distribution
- PP - Production Planning
- MM - Material Management
Further Technical Courses:
- NetWeaver Admin; Security Admin; Solution Manager; Enterprise Portal (EP); XI/PI; ABAP; Business Objects