International Schools in Paris, France: Private schools, bilingual schools, English speaking schools, Paris American high school, secondary/ middle schools, elementary school/ primary with British curriculum, montessori preschools, nursery schools..
• Situated in Verneuil sur Seine, only 30 minutes north-west of Paris by train, Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) provides bilingual, college preparatory education to students from around the world.
• Part of the Nacel International School System (NISS), we offer an American-styled high school curriculum taught in English to students in Grades 9-12, which leads to an American high school diploma.
• Students also benefit from an extensive French language and culture program. We provide 5 and 7 day boarding facilities as well as French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
• The US High School curriculum is taught by American teachers (ESL, Math, English, Social Studies and Science); Arts, Music and Physical Education are taught by French teachers; the special French curriculum is provided by the French sister school Notre Dame Les Oiseaux.
• Notre Dame International High School is also a candidate school to teach the IB Diploma programme in Grade 11 and 12 from September 2018.
• "Living in France is amazing. I love the culture and the language is beautiful. I have been lucky enough to have an amazing host family that has truly taken me in as part of the family and has done everything in the power to make me feel comfortable." - Alina, USA
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from France, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Located in Le Vésinet, a suburb just 10 miles west of Paris, Malherbe International School is an English-speaking Preschool & Primary day school that accepts local and international children ages 2 to 10. We follow the Montessori approach in preschool, and then the British and International curriculum in primary school. Founded in 1990, the School serves the international community. Students are accepted without regard to race, creed, nationality, or religion.
Our program is grounded in principles of child development and learning and is centered around the various needs, interests, and learning styles of children. Our curriculum subjects are: English, Maths, Science, French History, Geography, Music, Art, and Physical Education. Many of the curriculum subjects will be taught through topic work so that the separate subjects may easily be distinguished.
The Canadian Bilingual School of Paris is a piece of Canada in the heart of central Paris! Opening its doors in September 2015, the School delivers the British Columbia Ministry of Education’s provincially prescribed curriculum for Kindergarten through Grade 12 students.
Our goal is to provide our students - be they Canadian, French or international students - with the very best English and French bilingual education available in Paris.
Nowhere else in the city will you find the kind of bilingual and bicultural experience that our School offers. Our unique programs go beyond academic success; we encourage our students to explore their passions and creativity through artistic and athletic programs, which will allow them to compete at the international level.
The Canadian Bilingual School of Paris offers an elite half-day high performance program, aligned with a rich academic program all based on the curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education of the province of British Columbia, Canada.
EaB is one of the best international schools in Paris, France, providing an outstanding education to boys and girls from Pre-School to High School. EaB was created in 1954, and consists of 5 international schools, all situated in central Paris. According to a specific bilingual philosophy, our students can follow the British, American, and IB Diploma programmes in English, while they benefit from daily French classes. EaB also offers Immersion Classes to foreign students who would like to integrate the French curriculum.
- Co-Ed International Bilingual School
- Pre-School to High School
- British, American, and IB Diploma programmes in English
- Daily French classes
- French Immersion Classes
- Reception Classes for pupils who do not speak French
United Nations Nursery School located on Rue Pierre Guérin at Paris’s 16th arrondissement, the largest administrative district of Paris, on the west side of Paris, is a private, international, multicultural school welcoming children between 2 and 1/2 and 6 years of age. The active teaching environment is led by an experienced team of bilingual English / French teachers. English classes are held at all levels. The school’s garden setting, low teacher-pupil ratio, multicultural make-up and lively social life set it apart from other pre-schools.
Our school was founded in 1951 by a group of parents of different nationalities who were working for UNESCO. The school is a place where the children come into contact with a variety of different cultures which widens their experience and broadens their outlook. They come to understand and then to respect other cultures and all that these entail.
The staff are all qualified teachers and they too are of various nationalities. In a warm and friendly but not permissive atmosphere, each child can learn at his or her own pace, acquiring knowledge and understanding which will allow him to approach abstract thinking.
The American School of Paris is a non-profit, independent, coeducational day school in the heart of Paris, which offers an educational program from pre-kindergarten through grade 13 for students of all nationalities. The curriculum is that of U.S. college-preparatory schools and also prepares students for the International Baccalaureate (IB). The School emphasizes the learning of French and makes extensive use of Paris and surrounding regions as curriculum resources. English is also offered for non-English-speaking students in grades K-7.
Elective courses offered in the Upper School include Advanced Placement (AP) and IB courses amongst others. The School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and the Council of International Schools. The School is governed by a Board of Trustees, elected for 3-year terms, who in turn appoint a headmaster as the chief executive officer of the School.
Lower School Program (Pre-K-grade 5); Middle School Program (grades 6-8); and Upper (High) School Program (grades 9-12), Athlethics Program. The school year comprises 2 semesters extending from late August to late June for the Upper School and a trimester system for grades Kindergarten to 8. Classes taught in English and French.
Situated in Mareil Marly in the west of Paris, on the edge of the forest, Forest International School is a place where children are happy to learn. We are a truly international school, and this is reflected in our student and teaching body. We offer small classes, personalised education and a close partnership with parents. We embrace diversity and aim to promote understanding between people of different cultural backgrounds.
Our school's programmes of study and activities foster the cognitive, aesthetic, physical, social and emotional growth of each child. This helps the child to realise his or her greatest potential, but also to be challenged within an acedemically rigorous, stimulating but also caring environment. Children are encouraged to develop a astrong sense of identity, self-esteem and independence.
- Nursery Programme
- Pre-school Programme
- Primary School Programme
- Holiday Club Programme
- SEN Programme for children with learning disabilities
- English is the main language of Instruction
- We follow the IPC and English National Curriculum
- Optional Language Programmes of Dutch or French
Located in St. Germain en Laye, in the western suburbs of Paris, the American Section of the Lycée International is one of thirteen international sections that comprise one of the highest-ranked public school in France. Of the nearly 4,000 children enrolled in the Lycée International, approximately 700 students are in part of the American Section, and range in age from 4 to 18. American Section students all follow the national French curriculum, in addition to 6-8 hours of native-level American English instruction per week.
Students attend courses on one of three American Section campuses (Lycée International, College Marcel Roby and Ecole Primaire Schnapper). While all students must speak fluent English to be admitted, there is a possibility for non-French speakers to enroll in a one-year French immersion program.
- Primary Curricula Program (Pre-Kindergarten-5th Grade)
- Secondary Curricula Program (6th Grade-12th Grade). Subjects include English, French, Geography, History, Art, Science.
- Non-French speakers can enroll in a special adaptation year (Français Spécial).
Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture is an art school in Paris city center that provides private drawing and painting classes to young children & teenagers (ages 4 to 17), and adults & tourists.
Taught in summer and year-round, mediums taught include drawing with colored pens and pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting and mixed media; oil painting, and more.
Courses take place in our studio in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, a chic and refined neighborhood on the Left Bank (South Side) of the River Seine, near to the Eiffel Tower. It is also conveniently close to the metro stations Ecole Militaire and La Tour-Maubourg (Métro Line 8).