Arts courses in Ireland: Culinary arts schools, cookery courses, baking lessons, interior design classes, music courses, evening art classes in Galway, Cork, Kildare, Wicklow, Mayo, Sligo, Clare, Kerry, Wexford, Offaly..
Dublin Institute of Design, in central Dublin, Ireland, is a leader in the field of design offering a range of certificate & diploma courses in Interior Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, Computer Aided Design (CAD software training), Visual Merchandising & Window Dressing and Personal Image & Styling. Our courses will suit a range of people including those with design experience looking to add to their skills, through to Leaving Certificate students looking to pursue professional level qualifications.
Most of our courses are offered as both day and evening courses to accommodate today’s busy lifestyles. We also offer a comprehensive and flexible online certificate in Interior Design, allowing students to study at their own pace, in their own time and at a location that suits their lifestyle.
The Baking Academy of Ireland in Dublin offers hands-on courses in bread and cake baking, chocolate making and sugar craft cake decoration. Our courses are for everybody, the novice and the dedicated amateur. All we require is that you have a desire to learn the art of making real bread, cakes, pastry, chocolates and sugar craft decoration. The most important aspect of our courses is that you learn by doing – you will have fun and you get to bring your creations home. Our baking courses are not only rewarding but are enjoyable and great fun.
We are located in Palmerstown Village, Dublin 20, and at Rosse Court, Balgaddy, West Dublin. Both venues are located close to the Liffey Valley Shopping Centre. When you take a course in the Baking Academy you enter a unique space dedicated to the world of baking. We are not cooks or chefs – we are professional and dedicated bakers, confectioners, pastry and sugar craft specialists.
The International School Of Make Up Artistry is located in Galway City. We offer make up artist training classes and ITEC-accredited make up diploma courses and have a high success rate of students achieving mainly credits and distinctions in all nationally and internationally recognised examinations. We offer evening and weekend classes.
95% of our past pupils are very successful in the work force worldwide. They are working within different areas of the industry, such as theatre, film, T.V., catwalk and photography. We also have past pupils working for top cosmetic companies such as “Mac” and “Lancôme” and others running successful business of their own.
• Calling students from Ireland and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience."
- Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Kerry Fiddles located in Kerry, south west of Ireland offer traditional Irish Fiddle lessons for complete beginner and intermediate adults. Even if you have never played any musical instrument before, by the end of the week you’ll be playing your first tune on the fiddle!
Morning classes are a hoot, there’s no music theory, no pressure and no rush. Afternoons are free to explore the most beautiful part of Ireland. For Intermediates, it’s a chance to devote a week to your music, to getting new tunes, improving technique and learning how to teach yourself.
Conveniently located on South William Street in Dublin's city centre, Cooks Academy is a world class cookery school and Dublin's premier cookery institute boasting an 80 seater demonstration theatre and hands-on facilities for up to 72 students. We offer a wide range of cookery courses including 1-week courses, a 1-month certificate course and much more. Founded in May 2005 by Vanessa and Tim Greenwood, the unique mix of elegant and purposely fitted out premises, together with a relaxed, fun and educational environment has ensured the school's success and excellent reputation to date.
At Cooks Academy, we are very lucky to have such a superb team of professional, highly qualified cooks and chefs who together ensure so many different aspects of cookery are taught, as well as instilling confidence and enthusiasm in students.
Cooks Academy is proud to work with preferred suppliers in the areas of kitchen fit out, appliances and cooking equipment. We have based the decisions on who we work with on the basis of high quality and durability and these include some of the world's top brands whom we recommend for your kitchen. Cooks Academy provides all ingredients and equipment for courses.
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Ireland & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.