Business Schools: Hotel management college Switzerland, Hospitality, tourism management training courses near Geneva, Diploma, postgraduate programs, Bachelor's, Master's degree in International Business, Europe
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland: César Ritz Colleges Switzerland offers hospitality business education programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate level which prepare our students for the exciting and dynamic industry in which they have chosen to make a successful career. We have two campus locations: One in Le Bouvret, near Geneva in West Switzerland and another in Brig-Glis, Valais in southern Switzerland. At César Ritz Colleges Switzerland we are inspired by the uncompromising professionalism displayed by “The Hotelier of Kings and The King of Hoteliers”, César Ritz, the founder of The Ritz and Ritz-Carlton hotels. A future hotel manager needs to learn professional skills and gain relevant practical experience in order to set high standards for all his employees.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Year after year numerous high-profile hotel companies come to our colleges to handpick our talent. These professionals confirm that our students are among the best. For over 25 years, “César Ritz” Colleges Switzerland has contributed to excellence in international hotel and tourism management. Come and visit us and be a part of the spirit of excellence that is “César Ritz” Colleges Switzerland!
Courses / Programs:
- Higher Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of International Business in Hotel & Tourism Management
- PGD in International Hospitality Management
- Master of International Business in Hotel & Tourism Management
- MSc in International Hospitality Management.
* Programs are taught in English. German, French and Spanish are also introduced in the programs.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• For students from Switzerland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
Geneva Business School (GBS) provides an outstanding international environment for undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates in every dimension of student life in Geneva, Switzerland. Our business administration and finance degree programmes are tailored to meet this century’s complex global challenges. English is the language of instruction. Course curriculum is designed with the real world in mind to create the most practical and innovative education possible.
Geneva Business School has received specialized accreditation for its business programmes through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas. Our faculty members are highly experienced and are specialists in the field that they teach.
Geneva Business School classes are scaled to sizes which encourage a higher quality interaction between students and faculty. Our new Career Support Center has been founded on our dedication to seeing our students get the most from their studies both in and beyond the classroom.
Geneva International Airport is located 4 km north-west of the city, providing easy access to and from other international cities in Europe and around the world.
Bachelor's degree programmes:
- Bachelor in Finance (BF)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Dual Degree programmes with ESC Chambéry (France)
Master's degree programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science Degree in Finance (MsF)
- European Master programme in International Private Banking (EMIB)
- Dual Degree programmes with ESC Chambéry (France)
Doctorate programmes: Each specific field of research at doctorate level is represented by a separate department.
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Located in Luzern, north-central Switzerland, IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is one of the global leaders in hospitality education. We provide a range of internationally-recognized undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of hospitality, tourism and events management. Our programs are taught in English to students from throughout Switzerland and around the world. We offer our accredited courses at certificate, diploma, and bachelor degree level, as well as Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs.
Established in 1991, we are one of the oldest Hotel Management Schools in Switzerland. In addition, we are among the very few Hotel Schools which is 100% Swiss owned. IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. At IMI, all our courses are validated by our British academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU).
Our highly specialized hospitality and tourism management institution provides opportunities for talented individuals from around the world to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. In any one semester at IMI, there are around 35 different nationalities represented.
Student Testimonial: "At IMI I was given the opportunity to connect with students from various parts of the world and a very good faculty who guided me and gave me the support needed for my personal and career growth. Their continuous support helped me achieve the role of General Manager" - Neil
Based in Zurich, ABMS is one of the leading education groups in Switzerland with up to 240 online / distance learning study programs available. We provide courses in Business & Management, Hospitality, Languages, Healthcare, Arts and Humanities, Science, Computing & ICT, Engineering and Technology, Education, Social Sciences, Mathematics, and International Studies among others.
In addition to the sound knowledge you would receive from the school, your skills would be honed in your field and you would find it easy to work with other people around the world.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva & Montreux.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
• A one hour drive from Geneva, Montreux is located on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the Alps.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Bachelor’s Degree Programs: • BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• Business Foundation (BF)
• Business Management
• Digital Media Management
• Communication & PR
• International Relations
MBA Degree Specializations: • Design Management
• Banking & Finance
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Sports Management
Doctorate Program: • Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Online Business Programs:
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
Located in Lausanne, a beautiful city which lies on Lake Geneva in Western Switzerland, The Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) is a leading hospitality school which is part of the University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland. EHL is an international, bilingual school that offers hotel management and hospitality programmes in both English and French.
We provide the solid management education of a top business school while basing our programmes on our own unique educational philosophy: Hospitality management as both a science and an art. We are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Founded a hundred and fifteen years ago the school has never ceased to grow and innovate. During this time, the hospitality industry too has greatly evolved. It is now the fastest-growing economic sector in the world and is reaching out into many new business areas.
In response to these rapid changes, EHL continually evaluates and updates its programmes to correspond to new industry needs. With more than a century of experience, EHL is steeped in rich traditions yet a visit to the school reveals a young, dynamic institution with ultra-modern facilities.