Geneva Business School (GBS):
Geneva Business School (GBS) provides an outstanding international environment for undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates in every dimension of student life in Geneva, Switzerland. Our business administration and finance degree programmes are tailored to meet this century’s complex global challenges. English is the language of instruction. Course curriculum is designed with the real world in mind to create the most practical and innovative education possible. Geneva Business School classes are scaled to sizes which encourage a higher quality interaction between students and faculty. Our new Career Support Center has been founded on our dedication to seeing our students get the most from their studies both in and beyond the classroom.
English is the language of instruction.
Bachelor's Degree Programmes:
Whether you dream of working the markets in a major financial institution or you want to run the show as a respected manager, the Geneva Business School can help you with a degree that will give you the competitive edge. Over a three or four year programme, our faculty of experienced professionals will whip you into shape so that you stand out from the crowd with confidence and a solid education.
- Bachelor in Finance (BF): In order to provide you with the widest range of possibilities, Geneva Business School offers a Bachelors in Finance composed of three core themes: Corporate Finance, Banking & Insurance and Private Banking. By using these three specializations as the bedrock of our curriculum, GBS can ensure that you graduate with a global understanding of the concepts and practices international finance.
As always, our BF courses are lectured by highly respected professionals who can offer you invaluable and practical insight to the world of finance through their many years of experience.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is designed to provide you with a strong and practical undergraduate education using the principles, theories and tools necessary to succeed in business today. Over our three or four year programme, you will be taught to face the challenges of a rapidly changing global market. Course work is designed to hone your own leadership skills and train you to become a proficient and highly skilled professional.
As with any of our degrees, you will be guided and mentored by one of the most highly educated group of experts, each recognized in the field that they teach. GBS emphasizes a combination of theoretical knowledge and case studies which allow you to be best prepared of your studies.
- Dual Degree Programmes with ESC Chambéry (France): This programme combines our Bachelor program with with ESC Chambéry - France. This special agreement allows students to exchange their GBS credits to study at ESC-Chambéry during their Bachelor (and also Master level) studies and vice-versa. GBS and ESC-Chambéry students will then have the advantage to study both in Switzerland and France. This programme is normally eligible for students in their last semester / year.
This will result in receiving 2 separate diplomas from Switzerland and from France.
Master's Degree Programmes:
As advancement in the workplace becomes increasingly competitive, more and more professionals are looking to graduate studies as a way to improve their skills. The Geneva Business School offers a number of options to help you advance in your career. Wherever it is you want to be, GBS can help you get there.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - 18 months: The MBA is one of the most coveted degrees in international business today. GBS places a strong emphasis on the expansion and reinforcement of your knowledge in business and management. What truly separates Geneva Business School from the other schools is the accessibility students have to a team of world class professionals. With classes of limited size, GBS ensures that students have an exclusive and privileged education.
- Master of Science Degree in Finance (MsF) - 18 months: The Master of Science in Finance programme is designed to challenge your understanding of finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment. Over the course of two years, you will be guided and mentored by our faculty to maximize your own potential while providing you with the academic knowledge needed to successfully navigate the complexities of the global financial matrix.
- European Master Programme in International Private Banking (EMIB) - 2 years: The European Masters are designed to provide students with rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical foundations of modern International Private Banking and International Corporate Finance. This programme emphasis on the history and culture of the European economy and the organisation and competition between Companies.
- Dual Degree Programs with ESC Chambéry (France) - 1.5 years: This programme is exactly the same as the MBA program with a special agreement with ESC Chambèry - France. This special agreement allows students to exchange their GBS credits to study at ESC-Chambéry during their MBA studies and vice-versa. GBS and ESC-Chambéry students will then have the advantage to study both in Switzerland (for 6 months) and France(for 6 months) and a master thesis for 6 months.
Each specific field of research at doctorate level is represented by a separate department. The 3 principal areas of research that a DBA student will be involved in are outlined below:
* The Centre of International Finance: Responsible for the creation of research tasks along with the economic analysis for variousbanks and International Finance Corporations.Analysis management of small-scale portfolios for various banks, finance companies and individuals.
* The Centre of Strategic Management: The creation of strategic management research tasks and development for various local and international companies(BultechSA etc.)creation of work for strategic development for various international organizations.
* The Centre of Strategic Marketing: Realization of work and presentations at the time of international fairs of the modern strategies of marketing (e.g. FIF Algiers, FIF Moscow).
Programme Schedule: The average duration of the DBA programme varies between 3 and 5 years. A minimum of 3 major publications are required and will be assessed by the heads of the 3 centers and the panel of judges. After completion of these major publications, the student must also defend his reports in front of a panel of judges. Following this, the successful student will be awarded the DBA from GBS. Students have a choice of English or French instruction.
Additional International Programmes:
* GBS is providing all the Algerian banks with numerous programs in Finance.
* GBS-provides a dual diploma In BBA & MBA with ESC-CHAMBERY, France.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Avenue Blanc 53 - 1202, Genève, Switzerland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.