Business Schools: Hotel management college Switzerland, Hospitality, tourism management training courses near Geneva, Diploma, postgraduate programs, Bachelor's, Master's degree in International Business, Europe
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland: César Ritz Colleges Switzerland has two locations: One in Le Bouvret, near Geneva in West Switzerland and another in Brig-Glis, Valais in southern Switzerland. We offer hospitality business education programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level which prepare our students for the exciting and dynamic industry in which they have chosen to make a successful career. At our colleges, we are inspired by the uncompromising professionalism shown by “The Hotelier of Kings and The King of Hoteliers”, César Ritz, the founder of The Ritz and Ritz-Carlton hotels. A future hotel manager needs to learn professional skills and gain relevant practical experience in order to set high standards for all his employees.
HIGHER DIPLOMA IN HOTEL & RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT: This programme is offered at Institut Hôtelier “César Ritz” and is suitable for high-school graduates looking to build a career in hotel and restaurant management. Diploma graduates qualify for supervisory or management training positions in large and medium-sized hotels and resorts, and in a wide variety of restaurants and catering companies. The programme is designed both to appeal to those with an entrepreneurial spirit for business ownership and as a stepping stone to further studies at bachelor-degree level.
Subjects include: * Introduction to Hospitality & Tourism Management * Business Software Applications * Communication * Academic Writing * Language 1 (Fre/Ger/Spa) * Rooms Division Management * Food & Beverage Management * Managerial Accounting * Gastronomy * Organisational Behaviour * Restaurant Showmanship Certificate * Food Service Studies & Operations * Culinary Studies * Beverage Studies BACHELOR OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS IN HOTEL & TOURISM MANAGEMENT: This programme has a strong professional focus for students looking to make their career in the international hospitality and tourism industry. The Bachelor of International Business gives graduates the potential to enter the industry at middle-management level, and teaches them the cognitive and analytical skills for management and leadership needed to progress to a wide variety of more senior positions.
Subjects include: * Introduction to Hospitality & Tourism Management * Business Software Applications * Communication * Business English * Rooms Division Operations * Principles of Marketing * Accounting * Intercultural Studies * Language 3 (Fre/Ger/Spa)
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT: This programme is offered at University Centre “César Ritz” and is validated by Manchester Metropolitan University (UK). The Postgraduate Diploma is designed for university graduates and candidates with extensive work experience at managerial level, in any discipline or industry, who wish to advance their careers in the global hospitality and tourism industry. Our Postgraduate Diploma provides candidates with the knowledge and foundation required to continue their education in one of our two Master Degree Programmes.
Topics covered: * Food and Beverage Management * Strategic Hospitality & Tourism Information Technology * Management Accounting & Finance * Strategic Marketing in the Business Environment Electives: * Language 1,2,3 (German or French) * Tourism Trends & Innovations * Gaming & Casino Management * Convention & Event Management * Wellness & Spa Management * Crisis Management MASTER OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS IN HOTEL & TOURISM MANAGEMENT: Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in International Hospitality Management, candidates can further their education at University Centre “César Ritz” by continuing for a Master of International Business (MIB) in Hotel and Tourism Management. This challenging programme will satisfy the academic, professional and personal needs of candidates seeking management careers in the hospitality industry. The MIB aims to assist candidates in realizing their entrepreneurship and leadership potential through business-plan projects, network building and personal coaching. Subjects include: * Operational Analysis of International Hospitality & Tourism firms * Global Project Management * Global Hospitality & Tourism Leadership * Business-Plan Project - with final oral presentation and defense
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT: Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in International Hospitality Management, candidates can choose to further their education at University Centre “César Ritz” by working for the degree of Master of Science (MSc) in International Hospitality Management. This MSc, which is validated by Manchester Metropolitan University, is an academically rigorous programme that develops critical thinking and the problem-solving skills required in management-level positions. It is designed to expand candidates’ aspirations in management development, consultancy, research, education and training.
Dissertation: 15,000-word dissertation either over six months (full-time) or twelve months (part-time). Supervised by two faculty members with a final assessment by an MMU Exam Board. Students stay on campus for the first 11 weeks. After that, they can choose to either finish their dissertation on campus or in other parts of the world.
Swiss Business School (SBS) is a fully-accredited international business school in Zurich, Switzerland that provides undergraduate and graduate business degree programs, which are taught in the English language. We are dedicated to preparing students from around the world for careers of the global economy in International Management, Finance, Marketing and other fields.
We are a quality-driven niche player. We teach state of the art theory, immerse students in international experiences, and connect them to best practice in business. Participants in our programs learn much more than management theory and practice; they acquire new ways of thinking that can profoundly change their lives and the success of their organization.
SBS Swiss Business School is fully accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), a US Specialized Accrediting Body for Business & Business-Related Degree Programs at the Baccalaureate and Graduate Degree Levels in Colleges and Universities. Zurich is the financial and economic capital of Switzerland, at the heart of Europe. It is only one hour by air from London, Paris, Brussels or Berlin.
BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration Program
MBA - Master of Business Administration Program
Flex MBA - Master of Business Administration Program
Executive MBA - Executive Master of Business Administration Program
Distance Learning MBA Program
DBA - Doctor of Business Administration
AAE - Accelerated Adult Education Program
Rockfield College of Management (RCM), Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Swiss Quality. Affordable Programs. Flexible Learning. Rockfield College of Management (RCM), located in Zurich, Switzerland offers career-focused accredited programs in Business and Management Sciences through Online / Distance Learning study. Our programs will enable students to expand their intellectual perceptions while they acquire knowledge that allow them to occupy positions of leadership.
For many years, Rockfield College of Management (RCM) has specialized in adult education; offering accessible and affordable Bachelor, Master and professional programs through online/distance learning, Swiss accredited curriculum and dedicated faculty.
RCM posses international recognitions:- EduQua Accredited in Switzerland; Accreditation Candidate of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs ACSBP (USA), Member of European Council for Business Education (ECBE); Member of United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA); Member of American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA).
DISTANCE LEARNING & PART-TIME PROGRAMS
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA
- Bachelor of Public Administration BPA
- BA in Rural Development
- BS in Aviation Management
- BS in International Business
- BS in Environmental Management
- HDip in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Master of Science in Finance
- MS. Aviation Management
- MS in Environmental Management
- MS in Engineering Management
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva & Montreux.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
• A one hour drive from Geneva, Montreux is located on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the Alps.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Bachelor’s Degrees • BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• Business Bridging Foundation
• English Foundation Program
• Business Management
• Communication & PR
• International Relations
• International Business
• Digital Business, Design & Innovation
MBA Degree Specializations • Design Management
• Digital Business
• Global Banking & Finance
• International Business
• Blockchain Management...
Doctorate Program • Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Online Business Programs
• BBA / MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
DCT International Hotel & Business School in Switzerland is located in the charming village of Vitznau, directly on the shores of the famous Lake Lucerne, just 20 Km from the city of Lucerne.
All of the DCT professional staff are highly qualified and have extensive international experience in the hotel and business fields and in the fields of Culinary Arts and Culinary Management.
DCT offers the Completion of Foundation in Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC) (A beginning course for students with no background in classical Gourmet cuisine); European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC) (a combination of theory and practical hands-on lab work, preparing the finest gourmet dishes in the classical European tradition); European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC) (all aspects of the pastry kitchen are covered, following the tradition of the world-famous Swiss pastry chefs).
European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC), Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC), European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC), plus 4 Management subjects: Bar & Beverage Management, Restaurant Management Theory, Food & Beverage Management, Human Resource Management - Operations.
• For students from Switzerland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1991, IMI University Centre - International Management Institute Switzerland is a leading hotel management school in Lucerne, north-central Switzerland. We offer a range of internationally-recognised certificate, diploma and degree courses in the fields of Swiss hotel management, international hospitality, tourism, culinary arts and events management. You can go from Certificate to BA honours in only 2.5 years, or choose from one of our prestigious MBAs.
All courses are taught in English, but you can also learn French, Spanish and German as part of the syllabus. We promise to find job opportunities for all our graduates, and offer a paid practical training after every semester either in Switzerland or abroad.
IMI educates and trains talented individuals from around the globe to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. IMI programmes are validated by our academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) in the UK, ensuring the highest quality assurance standards.
Located in the centre of Europe, Lucerne is only an hour's drive from Zurich (which has the closest international airport with connections to cities all over the world).
Student Testimonial: "I learned more in these 6 months..than I learned in my 4 years at a top hospitality university in the USA. The MBA program has fully prepared me to be a leader in the industry..I HIGHLY recommend IMI as the Hospitality University of choice."