Geneva Business School (GBS):
Geneva Business School (GBS) provides an outstanding international environment for undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates in every dimension of student life in Geneva, Switzerland. Our business administration and finance degree programmes are tailored to meet this century’s complex global challenges. English is the language of instruction. Course curriculum is designed with the real world in mind to create the most practical and innovative education possible. Geneva Business School classes are scaled to sizes which encourage a higher quality interaction between students and faculty. Our new Career Support Center has been founded on our dedication to seeing our students get the most from their studies both in and beyond the classroom.
In the global market, it is essential to be connected. We work hard to ensure that Geneva Business School maintains a superior quality education through our accreditations and memberships with some of the worlds most respected associations. We have also formed strong ties with partner schools who meet the same standards of quality education we hold to ourselves. Our network has consistently grown over the years, ever expanding towards new horizons.
* IACBE: Geneva Business School has received specialized accreditation for its business programmes through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas.
* ECBE: We are also accredited by the ECBE, whose mission is to encourage and support continuous improvement in the quality of Business Education.
* eduQua: In the eduQua certification process, adult continuing education institutions get certified.
Geneva Business School is a member of The European Federation of Schools (FEDE),
Geneva Association of Private Schools, Swiss Federation of Private Schools and CCIG.
Geneva Business School is registered with Swiss Private School Register. Partners include Groupe ESC Chambery Savoie, Factset, Kyungsung, AUL (American University in London), KSE Poland, DCT University Center - Switzerland, Banking University HCMC and Webber International University.
- Geneva Business School is committed to higher education. It carries out its mission by assembling a faculty team having high academic and professional standards.
- The University is committed to provide educational services for the larger national and international community, especially graduate education for mature students.
- The University is dedicated to the preparation of students in Business Administration and Finance.
- In addition, the University responds to the needs of its students through administrative services, teaching, and research programs.
- The encouragement of students to develop their unique potential and to become quickly productive member of society is our principal aspiration, which is provided for by our University.
English is the language of instruction.
Bachelor's degree programmes:
- Bachelor in Finance (BF)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Dual Degree programmes with ESC Chambéry (France)
Master's degree programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science Degree in Finance (MsF)
- European Master programme in International Private Banking (EMIB)
- Dual Degree programmes with ESC Chambéry (France)
Doctorate programmes: Each specific field of research at doctorate level is represented by a separate department. The 3 principal areas of research that a DBA student will be involved in are the Centre of International Finance, the Centre of Strategic Management and the Centre of Strategic Marketing.
Our faculty boasts a prodigious roster of multidisciplinary professors, many with PhDs. Our faculty members are not only specialists recognized in the field that they teach but they also have enormous experience. They come from various countries: Switzerland, France, Germany, USA, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, India, etc. This is what reinforces the international dimension of our programmes. This mix between various nationalities and competences makes it possible for us to guarantee you a high level of quality and diversity.
The Geneva Business School is dedicated to being the best people behind the best product you will ever invest in for your future. We offer a solid education which thrives at achieving the two most important goals in Business Management and Finance Education: Being Closer to Business and Being Closer to You.
* Closer to Business: Geneva Business School brings you closer to business through our MBA BBA and Finance degrees. Never before has the need for hands-on experience been more important in business and finance. As the competition grows, students require increasingly impressive presentation to secure much coveted positions of interest.
Geneva Business School’s Career Support Center is designed with this exact challenge in mind. Our team of mentors is made up of some of Switzerland’s finest to help bring students and enterprises together. For the candidates with a proven track record of a good work ethic and academic achievement, Exclusive Internships may be available with International Organizations and Corporations working closely with Geneva Business School.
* Closer to You: Geneva Business School works hard to help you get the internship you need for the future you want.
While the Career Support Center helps you get into the game, our Alliance of Professional Professors will show you how to play. All of our faculty members are highly educated, many with PhD’s from prestigious institutions such as Harvard and London School of Economics. They are also well experienced professionals in their respective fields, with decades of practical know-how to share with you.
Most importantly, our staff are welcoming and accessible. Geneva Business School is proud of its intimate classroom sizes in our BBA, MBA and both our Bachelor and Master in Finance programs. We strive to ensure that you have the most interactive and constructive education possible.
Our interest in you goes beyond the classroom. We know it can be hard to leave home for a new adventure, and with a full time Student Affairs and Activities Manager, as well as a Student Council, Geneva Business School invests in community. We want to make Geneva a place you can call home.
"At Geneva Business School I appreciated the opportunity to commence the entire research study, small & medium size enterprises in Switzerland, parallel with my every day responsibility. Working with Dr. Dominique Xardel, as supervisor, had been a great privilege. Dr. Xardel provided me with vast ideas and was always available for scientific discussions.The study sharpened my analytical and academic skills. Moreover it broadened my personal perception."- Dr.Angelo, Swiss.
"I had a great time at GBS and from here I have obtained masses of knowledge and experience from all the well-qualified professors of the University. All the experience which I’ve gained from GBS will be really helpful in my future career...Thank-you Geneva Business School."
- Charu, Indian.
"GBS has given me the required qualifications in such a diverse environment to push myself and search for opportunities, which in the end haven rewarded me more than I had expected by way of experience gained. It is up to the individual to make the effort, how much effort is what sets him / her apart from the others. Opportunities exist in many forms it is up to us to find and utilize them."
- Fawaz, Indian.
Accommodation at GBS is available in flats. Students will share a room with other GBS student(s) in a flat. The kitchen, bathroom, and toilet will be shared by all of the occupants (2 to 6 students). Students also have the choice to find their own accommodation through Geneva accommodation services.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Avenue Blanc 53 - 1202, Genève, Switzerland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.