Hotel management college in Switzerland for international students, Americans. Graduate programs/ study abroad programs in English in hospitality, tourism management training courses near Geneva. Diploma programs, Bachelor's, Masters degrees in Europe..
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland: César Ritz Colleges Switzerland has two locations: One in Le Bouvret, near Geneva in West Switzerland and another in Brig-Glis, Valais in southern Switzerland. We offer hospitality business education programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate level which prepare our students for the exciting and dynamic industry in which they have chosen to make a successful career.
Institut Hôtelier “César Ritz” is located in Le Bouveret, a small, French speaking town on the shores of Lake Geneva. The magnificent building dates back to the early 1900’s. Our modern student accommodation and the surrounding 26,000 m2 of park and gardens make the Institute one of the most attractive and most beautifully situated hotel schools in Switzerland.
Geneva airport is reached by train in about an hour and a half; Zurich airport in approximately three. The Italian border is one hour away; Germany can be reached in three hours. Weekend flights to Rome, Paris, London, Munich, etc. are popular and the fares are reasonable.
Le Bouveret, with its yacht harbour, is a summer lakeside resort with easy access to major cities in Switzerland including Geneva, Lausanne and Montreux, and only minutes away from the French border.
Our second location University Centre “César Ritz” is located in the city of Brig-Glis, the largest German-speaking town in the State of Valais in southern Switzerland. The college building, newly constructed in 1991 and extended in 2000 and 2007, offers all the facilities of a modern campus. Brig is easily reached by intercity trains and is just two hours from Milan, Italy and less than three hours from both Geneva and Zurich.
The town of Brig is ideal for tourism on a local scale, and is a departure point for travelling to Italy, France, Germany and other destinations in the heart of Europe.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva & Montreux.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
• A one hour drive from Geneva, Montreux is located on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the Alps.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Bachelor’s Degree Programs: • BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• Business Foundation (BF)
• Business Management
• Digital Media Management
• Communication & PR
• International Relations
MBA Degree Specializations: • Design Management
• Banking & Finance
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Sports Management
Doctorate Program: • Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Online Business Programs:
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
Based in Zurich, ABMS is one of the leading education groups in Switzerland with up to 240 online / distance learning study programs available. We provide courses in Business & Management, Hospitality, Languages, Healthcare, Arts and Humanities, Science, Computing & ICT, Engineering and Technology, Education, Social Sciences, Mathematics, and International Studies among others.
In addition to the sound knowledge you would receive from the school, your skills would be honed in your field and you would find it easy to work with other people around the world.
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management
Courses / Programs
Study amidst the stunning Swiss Alps and earn your degree or diploma in hospitality management with Les Roches International School of Hotel Management in Switzerland. We offer undergraduate and graduate hospitality management diploma and degree programs, taught entirely in English, to suit different backgrounds and career goals. Our courses combine hands-on learning and internship experiences with management theory.
Since 1954, Les Roches has been forming the future leaders of the hospitality industry. Les Roches’ reputation and industry presence earned it the position as one of the top three hospitality schools in the world for an international career.
Every year, Les Roches educates and facilitates internships for nearly 1,400 students. On campus, our students from more than 90 countries learn, live, work and have fun together in events and excursions like one big family.
Les Roches is accredited at university level by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE). Les Roches is one of only three schools in Switzerland to hold this University level accreditation.
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is a leading hotel management school in Switzerland offering a selection of internationally-recognised certificate, diploma and bachelor degree programs in the areas of tourism, hospitality, culinary arts and events management, as well as MBA programs. Our highly specialized hospitality and tourism management institution provides opportunities for talented individuals from around the world to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. The language of instruction is English.
IMI is located in Lucerne in north-central Switzerland (a German-speaking region of Switzerland), ideally situated only an hour's drive from Zurich, in the centre of Europe. The closest international airport is in Zurich, with connections to cities around the world. Lucerne is served by excellent road and rail links, and just 180km from Geneva and 65km from Berne.
IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. At IMI, all our courses are validated by our British academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University. This ensures the highest quality assurance standards are met.
Student Testimonial: "I learned more in these 6 months..than I learned in my 4 years at a top hospitality university in the USA. The MBA program has fully prepared me to be a leader in the industry..I HIGHLY recommend IMI as the Hospitality University of choice." - Leslie, USA
Located in Luzern in north-central Switzerland, Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We offer high-quality undergraduate diploma and degree courses in the fields of hospitality management and culinary management as well as an MBA in Hospitality and Global Management to students from Switzerland and around the world.
BHMS is a member of the Bénédict Switzerland chain of schools which is a world-renowned learning organisation, with specialisation in hotel management being offered exclusively at BHMS in Luzern. Here, a selected group of approximately 200 students per year have the opportunity to prepare themselves for the hospitality opportunities available in the world's fastest growing market and career segment - the Service Sector.
Switzerland is perfectly situated in the centre of Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Liechtenstein, and is an internationally recognized destination for students seeking top quality education in Business & Hospitality Management. Luzern is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva.
Culinary Management Programs
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management (3 yrs)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- MBA in Global Management & Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
• For students from Switzerland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.