Hotel management college in Switzerland for international students, Americans. Graduate programs/ study abroad programs in English in hospitality, tourism management training courses near Geneva. Diploma programs, Bachelor's, Masters degrees in Europe..
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland: César Ritz Colleges Switzerland has two locations: One in Le Bouvret, near Geneva in West Switzerland and another in Brig-Glis, Valais in southern Switzerland. We offer hospitality business education programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate level which prepare our students for the exciting and dynamic industry in which they have chosen to make a successful career.
Institut Hôtelier “César Ritz” is located in Le Bouveret, a small, French speaking town on the shores of Lake Geneva. The magnificent building dates back to the early 1900’s. Our modern student accommodation and the surrounding 26,000 m2 of park and gardens make the Institute one of the most attractive and most beautifully situated hotel schools in Switzerland.
Geneva airport is reached by train in about an hour and a half; Zurich airport in approximately three. The Italian border is one hour away; Germany can be reached in three hours. Weekend flights to Rome, Paris, London, Munich, etc. are popular and the fares are reasonable.
Le Bouveret, with its yacht harbour, is a summer lakeside resort with easy access to major cities in Switzerland including Geneva, Lausanne and Montreux, and only minutes away from the French border.
Our second location University Centre “César Ritz” is located in the city of Brig-Glis, the largest German-speaking town in the State of Valais in southern Switzerland. The college building, newly constructed in 1991 and extended in 2000 and 2007, offers all the facilities of a modern campus. Brig is easily reached by intercity trains and is just two hours from Milan, Italy and less than three hours from both Geneva and Zurich.
The town of Brig is ideal for tourism on a local scale, and is a departure point for travelling to Italy, France, Germany and other destinations in the heart of Europe.
Based in Zurich, ABMS is one of the leading education groups in Switzerland with up to 240 online / distance learning study programs available. We provide courses in Business & Management, Hospitality, Languages, Healthcare, Arts and Humanities, Science, Computing & ICT, Engineering and Technology, Education, Social Sciences, Mathematics, and International Studies among others.
In addition to the sound knowledge you would receive from the school, your skills would be honed in your field and you would find it easy to work with other people around the world.
Business School Lausanne (BSL), a leading innovator in business education with entrepreneurial spirit, is committed to practical and pragmatic learning. The school ranked among the Top 3 Swiss business schools in a recent employer choice study, conducted by QS (Quacquarelli Symonds Ltd 2010).
BSL takes a pragmatic approach to learning by applying theory to practice and is backed by a multidisciplinary faculty of business professionals. BSL attracts students from around the world, creating a multicultural environment of more than 40 nationalities. Studying at BSL is an interactive and engaging learning experience. Established in 1987, BSL is a co-founder of the World Business School Council of Sustainable Business.
- Accelerated 2 - year BBA with an internship option (3 years)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- MSc in Finance with CFA preparation
- Master in International Business (MIB)
- MSc in Global Marketing
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Luxury Management
- Diploma in Sustainable Business - executive 1-year program with a joint degree by BSL and University of St. Gallen
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs
Courses / Programs
Established in 1962, Glion Institute of Higher Education is a private university in Montreaux, Switzerland, and is a global leader in international hospitality education.
Glion has been ranked among the Top 3 Hospitality Management Schools in the world for an international career.
We provide an accredited online MBA in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management degree program taught in English that is available to students and working professionals around the world.
In addition, we provide Postgraduate Certificate & Diploma programs that are also taught entirely via the internet. We offer two start dates in 2014.
Our MBA offers a management curriculum that balances hospitality and tourism applied knowledge with a core of management and leadership theory.
It is designed to equip working professionals with the expertise to lead and motivate individuals, teams and organizations within a diverse and multicultural global business environment.
The program is intensive and relevant, yet we offer an MBA program that fits into your work and life, in an online environment which is 'asynchronous'.
There are no fixed lecture times, the classroom is always open and you don’t need to synchronize your study with anyone else.
Located in the heart of the beautiful city of Luzern in north-central Switzerland, Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We provide high-quality diploma and degree courses in the fields of culinary management and hospitality management to Swiss students and international students. The language of instruction for all of our programs is English.
Through hands-on training and classroom learning, BHMS Culinary Management programs develop students' contemporary skills in food preparation and presentation, a la carte cuisine, pastry and desserts and kitchen management. You will acquire all the fundamental skills necessary to work in the world's fine dining establishments in one of the fastest growing industries. Our programs include paid industry internships so you gain practical work experience.
Luzern (Lucerne) is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva. Luzern is situated on the most important route between north and south, and connected with the Swiss train network in six directions.
Culinary Management Programs
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management (3 yrs)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- MBA in Global Management & Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
• With campuses in Geneva and Montreux, EU Business School (EU) Switzerland is part of the EU network of business schools which are recognized worldwide for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• Established in 1973, EU provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of business administration, management, and finance, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Recognized as one of the world's top international business schools, EU is accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) among others.
• Our campuses in Geneva and Montreux offer strong academic credentials combined with real work experience.
• Geneva is a truly international city, based at the heart of Europe, making it an ideal place to study international management. Many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and the central location of Geneva which is only one hour by air from major European cities.
• Montreux is a one hour drive from Geneva on the shores of Lake Geneva (Lac Leman) crowned by the majestic Alps.
Student Review: "I was attracted to EU Business School for a mixture of reasons. There was the class content, which interested me, and also the innovative way they were taught: very interactive, in small groups, with continuous evaluation; that suited me down to the ground."
- Koen, Belgium
Management, Business & Finance Degrees taught in English
Areas of study include: • Business Administration
• Business Foundation
• Business Management
• Banking & Finance
• Communications / PR
• Design Management
• Digital Media Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• International Relations
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
Doctorate Program: •Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Online Business Programs: • MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
Based in both Zurich and Geneva, Swiss Finance Institute is a private foundation created by Switzerland's banking and finance community in co-operation with leading Swiss universities to support and advance research & executive education in banking and finance. As one of the major European providers of advanced executive education in banking and finance and delivering world-class research, the institute offers a wide variety of high-quality international and national executive education programmes including an executive MBA in Asset & Wealth Management taught in English, a PhD programme and more.
Established in 2006, the institute emerged from the integration of three of the most important Swiss financial institutes: The International Center FAME for Financial Asset Management and Engineering in Geneva, the Swiss Banking School in Zurich and the Stiftung Banking and Finance at the University of Zurich.
Swiss Finance Institute combines state-of-the-art knowledge and skills in management with practical experience and insights into the functioning of the financial sector. Students are exposed to the latest developments within the most important business areas & technology of the sector.