Photography courses in Manchester, UK: Photography diploma in north-west England, part-time, Edexcel course. Digital photography classes, studio training for beginners / amateur photographers, portfolio preparation course.
The Manchester College: Located in Manchester in North-West England, The Manchester College offers a wide range of certificate, diploma and foundation degree courses in various fields of art and design to UK and international students. We offer courses in the fields of photography, interior design, graphic design, animation, interactive media, video production and fashion industry courses among others.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Photography Diploma Course: The Manchester College offers a part-time diploma course in photography which aims to develop skills in photography through taught and practical sessions. This is a 1-year course which consists of 12 hours of classes per week. On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the Edexcel level 3 Diploma in Photography. This qualification is acceptable for entry on foundation degrees and BA Hons degrees.
Units included in this course are: - Photographic media techniques and technology
- Experimental imagery in photography
- Digital image capture and editing
- Studio photography
- Location photography
- Specialist location photography
This course will provide you with sufficient skills to successfully, and consistently, produce high quality photographs in a variety of scenarios. You may use it to build a portfolio to progress onto other courses or employment. You will have access to modern studio equipment digital photo editing equipment. Additionally you will produce images in a variety of locations both as an individual and as part of a team.
Assessment is through assignments, practical assessments and final visual portfolio of practical skills suitable for industry standards. Previous experience of using film or digital cameras is advisable, but not essential.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
London Photo Tours and Workshops specialise in small group one-day photography walking tours, workshops and short photography courses with experienced tuition. Our photography courses run all year round using visually dynamic Central London photo shoot locations.
Our program is varied and offers short courses for beginners, intermediate and advanced photographers. Our outdoor workshops offer hands on practical experience. We specialise in small groups of no more than 6, so that no-one misses out on individual tution.
We are expert in delivering creative photography education in an understandable and dynamic way.
Welcome to JoeDaisy Studio. We are a Professional Art Studio, located in a Grade II listed building in the conservation area of Mapledurham, just outside Reading, Berkshire, South East England, 45 miles (70 km) west of London. We have a Painting Studio, where everyone has their own Professional Easel, painting table, paints, brushes, canvases, high stool etc. We also have an upstairs Lounge, with art books and a photo library plus an art gallery.
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio and with a Master Painter & her artists. All your professional art materials are provided. Our courses are very exciting, different and creative. Your tutor paints along with you and guides you through every stage. Brush control, brush strokes, different techniques for different effects, composition, tonal values, focal points, colour balance, perspective and drawing. The emphasis is on you and developing your own style. We want to bring out the artist in you. So the courses are not 'prescriptive' but designed to help you learn to paint.
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio. All professional materials provided. Studio Hours 8.30am-6.30pm Monday to Sunday (7 days week). We can also arrange accommodation for weekend and week stays.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The Carlton Institute is the leader in accredited fast-track beauty and spa therapy training with locations in England, Scotland & Wales. Our locations include Exmouth; Devon; Windsor in Berkshire near London; Essex; Leicester in the East Midlands; Stockport, Greater Manchester; Durham in the North East of England; Cardiff and Glasgow. Since 1992, we have successfully trained over 15,000 therapists, salon owners, spa & salon managers from across the world with a focus on the UK and Ireland. We regularly provide CPD (Continuous Professional Development) for lecturers at full time further education colleges. All our modular courses lead to a diploma or recognised qualification for NVQ/IHBC/IIHHT.
The University of Westminster located in London, England offers a BA Fashion course. This degree course is famous for producing highly individual and creative fashion designers capable of working within all levels of the fashion industry. We offer a comprehensive design education at degree level for approximately 36 dedicated and ambitious individuals looking for a specialist career within the creative arena of the fashion design industry. Our students and graduates work as fashion designers, stylists, freelancers and creatives in London, Paris, New York and Milan.
Our lively program includes individual design, pattern cutting, construction, illustration, textiles, CAD and industry awareness. The areas of study include: Fashion design and research; the fashion business; promotion sourcing and sampling; professional practice including work placements (internships); textile technology; print and knit; and contextual studies in fashion and art history.
BA degree in Fashion Design. The course can be studied as a three year course or as a four year sandwich fashion degree course option. If you choose the sandwich year option you will spend a year working within the fashion industry on a work placement (internship).
• London Art Portfolio (LAP) provides art and design portfolio preparation courses to artists and designers of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
• Popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for portfolio development support, we have a 100% success rate for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
• We offer foundation courses in art & design, day and evening courses year-round, as well as one-to-one tutorials tailored to your needs. Online classes are also available.
• Located in Wapping, the Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London close to Tower Bridge, LAP welcomes students from throughout the UK, as well as international students from around the world.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time!
The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable." - Amy - Otis College of Art and Design, MA Degree in Fine Art