Switzerland international hotel management schools: Study hospitality in Europe, MBA program, culinary arts diploma & degree courses taught in English for Swiss students & international students, internships abroad in Europe.
Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS): BHMS Business & Hotel Management School is located in Luzern, and is a member of the Bénédict Switzerland chain of schools. The chain has grown into a world-renowned learning organisation, with specialisation in hotel management being offered exclusively at BHMS in Luzern.
Switzerland is perfectly situated in the centre of Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Liechtenstein, and is an internationally-recognized destination for students seeking top quality education in Business & Hospitality Management. Switzerland is also one of the major international tourism nations.
Three important European cultures - German, French and Italian - come together in Switzerland and many Swiss nationals speak two or more languages, with English as a fourth unofficial national language. Many international institutions have set their headquarters here.
Luzern (Lucerne) is a true international tourist destination, and is the most visited city in Switzerland. It is situated on the shores of Lake Lucerne, right in the centre of Switzerland and at the scenic heart of the central Swiss Alps. Luzern is situated on the most important route between north and south, and connected with the Swiss train network in six directions. At BHMS, you have the benefit of a true urban location, close to all city attractions and surrounded by diverse examples of the hospitality industry. You will be in residence here, in a city, where you can live and study in a cosmopolitan environment while being housed in semi-private facilities.
Our main campus is located in the Lakefront Centre. which beside housing our state-of-the-art classrooms, computer and language labs, is also home of the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts and the Radisson SAS Hotel. Our residence building in Baselstrasse houses the Culinary Department, computer room, BHMS Restaurant and 50 studios.
School / Office Address:Gütschstrasse 2-6
Rockfield College of Management (RCM), Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Swiss Quality. Affordable Programs. Flexible Learning. Rockfield College of Management (RCM), located in Zurich, Switzerland offers career-focused accredited programs in Business and Management Sciences through Online / Distance Learning study. Our programs will enable students to expand their intellectual perceptions while they acquire knowledge that allow them to occupy positions of leadership.
For many years, Rockfield College of Management (RCM) has specialized in adult education; offering accessible and affordable Bachelor, Master and professional programs through online/distance learning, Swiss accredited curriculum and dedicated faculty.
RCM posses international recognitions:- EduQua Accredited in Switzerland; Accreditation Candidate of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs ACSBP (USA), Member of European Council for Business Education (ECBE); Member of United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA); Member of American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA).
DISTANCE LEARNING & PART-TIME PROGRAMS
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA
- Bachelor of Public Administration BPA
- BA in Rural Development
- BS in Aviation Management
- BS in International Business
- BS in Environmental Management
- HDip in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Master of Science in Finance
- MS. Aviation Management
- MS in Environmental Management
- MS in Engineering Management
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva & Montreux.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
• A one hour drive from Geneva, Montreux is located on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the Alps.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Bachelor’s Degrees • BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• Business Bridging Foundation
• English Foundation Program
• Business Management
• Communication & PR
• International Relations
• International Business
• Digital Business, Design & Innovation
MBA Degree Specializations • Design Management
• Digital Business
• Global Banking & Finance
• International Business
• Blockchain Management...
Doctorate Program • Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Online Business Programs
• BBA / MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland has two locations: One in Le Bouvret, near Geneva in West Switzerland and another in Brig-Glis, Valais in southern Switzerland. We offer hospitality business education programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate level which prepare our students for the exciting and dynamic industry in which they have chosen to make a successful career.
At César Ritz Colleges Switzerland we are inspired by the uncompromising professionalism displayed by “The Hotelier of Kings and The King of Hoteliers”, César Ritz, the founder of The Ritz and Ritz-Carlton hotels. A future hotel manager needs to learn professional skills and gain relevant practical experience in order to set high standards for all his employees.
Are we the best choice for your career ambitions in the international hotel and tourism industry? Many of our present and former students say so, and year after year numerous high-profile hotel companies come to our Colleges to handpick our talent. These professionals confirm that our students are among the best. For over 25 years, “César Ritz” Colleges Switzerland has contributed to excellence in international hotel and tourism management.
Business School Lausanne (BSL), a leading innovator in business education with entrepreneurial spirit, is committed to practical and pragmatic learning. The school ranked among the Top 3 Swiss business schools in a recent employer choice study, conducted by QS (Quacquarelli Symonds Ltd 2010).
BSL takes a pragmatic approach to learning by applying theory to practice and is backed by a multidisciplinary faculty of business professionals. BSL attracts students from around the world, creating a multicultural environment of more than 40 nationalities. Studying at BSL is an interactive and engaging learning experience. Established in 1987, BSL is a co-founder of the World Business School Council of Sustainable Business.
- Accelerated 2 - year BBA with an internship option (3 years)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- MSc in Finance with CFA preparation
- Master in International Business (MIB)
- MSc in Global Marketing
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Luxury Management
- Diploma in Sustainable Business - executive 1-year program with a joint degree by BSL and University of St. Gallen
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management
Courses / Programs
Study amidst the stunning Swiss Alps and earn your degree or diploma in hospitality management with Les Roches International School of Hotel Management in Switzerland. We offer undergraduate and graduate hospitality management diploma and degree programs, taught entirely in English, to suit different backgrounds and career goals. Our courses combine hands-on learning and internship experiences with management theory.
Since 1954, Les Roches has been forming the future leaders of the hospitality industry. Les Roches’ reputation and industry presence earned it the position as one of the top three hospitality schools in the world for an international career.
Every year, Les Roches educates and facilitates internships for nearly 1,400 students. On campus, our students from more than 90 countries learn, live, work and have fun together in events and excursions like one big family.
Les Roches is accredited at university level by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE). Les Roches is one of only three schools in Switzerland to hold this University level accreditation.
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is a leading hotel management school in Switzerland offering a selection of internationally-recognised certificate, diploma and bachelor degree programs in the areas of tourism, hospitality, culinary arts and events management, as well as MBA programs. Our highly specialized hospitality and tourism management institution provides opportunities for talented individuals from around the world to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. The language of instruction is English.
IMI is located in Lucerne in north-central Switzerland (a German-speaking region of Switzerland), ideally situated only an hour's drive from Zurich, in the centre of Europe. The closest international airport is in Zurich, with connections to cities around the world. Lucerne is served by excellent road and rail links, and just 180km from Geneva and 65km from Berne.
IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. At IMI, all our courses are validated by our British academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University. This ensures the highest quality assurance standards are met.
Student Testimonial: "I learned more in these 6 months..than I learned in my 4 years at a top hospitality university in the USA. The MBA program has fully prepared me to be a leader in the industry..I HIGHLY recommend IMI as the Hospitality University of choice." - Leslie, USA