English for juniors in UK: English courses for children / teens in England, summer English immersion camps for primary school / secondary school students. Séjour linguistique pour enfants / jeunes au Royaume-Uni, camp d'anglais d'été pour les adolescents. Campamentos de verano inglés para jóvenes y niños in Inglaterra.
Heritage English: Heritage English is an exclusive English language school situated on the beautiful South Coast of England near Bournemouth. We provide intensive summer holiday English language homestay courses for children and teenagers, and combine top professional teaching standards customised to your needs, with a quality homestay. Heritage young learner's English courses are designed for students who want to improve their English language skills in a relaxed friendly environment during their summer holidays.
Email:Contact us here( or request a callback ).
English Language Homestay Courses for Children & Teenagers:
We offer summer holiday English language homestay courses for juniors (children and teenagers) of all levels from beginner to advanced.
Students who learn English in their summer holidays are assured of an unforgettable 'English Language Experience'.
We ask students to complete a needs analysis and diagnostic test before arrival in the UK so that we can assess their level and design an individual one-to-one English language course especially for each student.
We focus on improving students weak points and developing their strong points by providing them with the 'Total English Language Experience'.
- One-to-one total immersion English language courses are suitable for juniors who would like to improve their English language skills in a fun & friendly environment during their holidays.
- Heritage English tutors arrange a programme of lessons, excursions and activities to match students’ interests so that young learners are having fun and learning English during their stay.
- Students stay in the home of their tutor or in friendly family homes nearby.
- We place younger homestay students (12-15 years) with carefully selected English host families who are experienced in looking after young people.
- Total immersion means speaking & listening to the English language in formal tuition and social situations 24 hours a day.
- Language learnt is used immediately by exposure to a variety of media and resources such as newspapers, radio and television.
- Students have the opportunity to visit a British school or college and make new English speaking friends.
- There are a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course, with many cultural activities available, as well as sporting activities.
Course Details: Courses start with students arrival on a Sunday and departure on a Saturday. Students can choose between 15 and 20 hours of formal tuition per week. 60 hours of corrected conversation practice per week is included.
Excursions on selected afternoon / evenings always with the host or teacher. A variety of materials will be used to prepare the course depending on individual needs and abilities (text books, cassettes, TV, Radio, magazines, and more...).
All course materials are provided, and each student has a personal study file. A personal audio cassette is made during lessons, which provides a vital record of language learned in lessons and should be used for revision after the course.
We provide an end of session report giving detailed needs analysis and recommendations for further study.
English Language Homestay Courses for Academic / Exam Purposes: In addition, we offer one-to-one, two-to-one or small group intensive immersion language courses for students over 16 years who need to improve their general command of English or who want refresher courses for academic, university or vocational purposes.
Our English language exam preparation courses include the following:
- First Certificate in English (FCE) - Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) - Cambridge Proficiency English (CPE) - IELTS ( International English Language Testing System) - TOEIC (Test of English in Communication) - TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) - International Baccalaureate – Guidance in English Module Benefits of Homestay with a Local English-Speaking Family: Staying in a host family is the only way that you can really experience, learn about and enjoy a truly authentic British lifestyle. We are very careful to match students with the right host families.
We take into consideration the age, interests and needs of students to provide them with the best English language course both in and outside of formal lesson time.
Young students require a safe, secure and suitable home environment to develop their English language skills – this is one of our main priorities when hosting homestay students.
Students have the opportunity to meet British teenagers of the same age in their host families or in activities that they will take part in during afternoon hours so that they are using English that they have learnt during lessons in a real environment.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• St Brelade's College is an English language school located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We provide a range of year-round and summer English language courses for students aged 10-18 years including intensive, private lessons, holiday programmes or residential programmes. We offer courses for individuals or groups.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK. We offer a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as conservation parks and castles, and arranging activities and social evenings.
• We provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise and learn the English language, along with having a memorable stay.
• Our students have the choice of staying in homestay accommodation with one of our host families on the island, in a summer residence or in hotel accommodation.
Student Testimonial: "Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining. I saw the results this year on my grades." Arethuse, 15, France, 2 week summer holiday course
Established in 1996, International College of English is a professional family-run school providing a range of year-round English language courses and summer schools for students aged from 7 to 17 years old.
Our courses are offered with Home Stay Accommodation or Residential Campus options, with three locations in Portsmouth (a Seaside City on the South Coast), Reigate in beautiful Surrey (south west of London), and St Albans in Hertfordshire (North of London, between Watford and Luton).
Our programmes include an exciting cultural program visiting major cities, workshops and outside classroom activities to open the minds of our clients.
We offer courses to Juniors from all walks of life and from all countries. We are specialised in school groups but also take individual students.
We pride ourselves on care and attention being of paramount importance.
Our Dynamic Teaching Team and Leaders are with the students at all times, helping them, supervising them and making sure they are safe.
With In House Cambridge Examiners for UCLES, all our courses are designed to both help students build confidence and enjoy English together with helping them strive to reach personal development and success with Language Exams.
Students will live and learn in a safe and welcoming home, where every student counts, side by side with their teachers and staff who will attend to their every need.
Designed for juniors and teenagers, 7-17 years
Lessons are dynamic and fun, for building confidence and developing personal skills
Day 1 Arrival and welcome Party
Day 2 ESL (3 hours) + St Albans City Visit with Orientation Activity/Tour + Challenge Night
Day 3 ESL (3 hours) + London. Natural History/Science Museum + Karaoke
Day 4 ESL (3 hours) + Human Cluedo/British Sports + Fashion Show
Day 5 ESL (3 hours) + Watford +Didactic Activity + Quiz Night
Day 6 ESL (3 hours) + Oxford. Tour of Trinity + Film Night
Day 7 Tour of London + Diploma Ceremony and Party
Day 8 Milton Keynes/ Lake/ departure.
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• A summer horse-riding plus English language course provider for international students, and equine care training school for British students (aged 10-18 years).
• Situated close to the historic town of Battle in East Sussex, south-east England, Kildinan Park Dale Farm offers equine enthusiasts (aged 10-18) a chance to learn English language skills and horse-riding / stable management on the same course.
• Our English + Horseback Riding course is taught during the summer months, and all ages and standards are welcome.
• With only a maximum of 5 students staying with us at any one time, our English summer course classes are small to ensure optimal interaction between Student and Teacher on these activity holidays. The classes include practicals of everyday life to help to encourage conversational English skills and confidence.
• Students are welcome to stay for just 1 week but we recommend staying 2 weeks or more to avail of the full benefit of our English tutorials.
• In addition to our English courses, we also offer a horse riding + horse care course for British children & teenagers ages 10 to 18 during Easter and summer school holidays.
• Having a maximum of only 5 participants at one time, students stay with us in our English family home and ride our horses in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
• Join our unique school in summer 2020 or 2021, located 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort (for sea ferries to France and next to the Eurotunnel).
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1, 2 or more weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week, including stable management
• Homestay accommodation with an English family (at Kildinan Parkdale Farm)
• 1 excursion per week
• Located only 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow International Airports.
Horse Riding + Horse Care Course:
• For British students aged 10-18
• Held during summer and Easter holidays
• The International Summer Camp UK delivers Camp Cooper, a residential summer camp designed for boys and girls ages 7-17 from the UK and around the world.
• Based in the picturesque village of Crieff, just an hour's drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh, Camp Cooper offers exciting activities, high quality English language tuition and the opportunity to meet new friends. You can choose to stay for 2, 4 or 6 weeks, and transportation is provided from the airport to Camp.
• Our 2018 parents rated Camp Cooper 9.5 out of 10 and 100% of them would recommend us to a friend!
• We ensure that your time at Camp Cooper is an adventure where every day is BURSTING with new and exciting things to do! Campers plan their perfect summer experience with a wide choice of electives, including English language lessons for non-native English speakers.
• Our classes provide maximum opportunities to improve English language confidence. We make learning English fun, through games, journalism, debate, creative writing, planning events, theatre, and creating a camp newspaper.
• During their time at Camp Cooper, we actively encourage campers to develop independence, teamwork and leadership. We focus on forming friendships, inspiring creativity, encouraging learning and having fun.
• Our unique combination of high quality electives, exciting outdoor activities, day trips and evening programmes is exclusive to Camp Cooper, and ensures campers have an exceptional summer experience.
UK High School Immersion (UKHSI) work with EIGHT English High Schools in Sussex, located in the South of England. The aim of UKHSI is to provide high school places for individuals and groups of students and accommodation in a host family.
A UKHSI will ‘mirror’ the timetable of an English student who will be their buddy throughout the trip.
You can book a high school place for one week or one term or up to a full academic year. The choice is yours.
Book a High school immersion course with UKHSI today.
Why choose UK High School Immersion?
Experiencing an English High school is a great way to improve your English language ability and make new friends in England. We have placed students in schools in Sussex since 2012 and have had very positive feedback from the schools we collaborate with and the students. e provide every aspect of your trip; the airport transfer, full board accommodation, a place at a high school, social progamme, and a school report if required.
UKHSI student takes part in every aspect of school life and is assigned for the duration of their stay.
ECHO English Language School, located next to the historic town of Arundel in the South Downs National Park on the south coast of England between Brighton and Chichester, is a residential school specialising in immersion English courses for small numbers of students aged between 12 - 17. Our courses are held in the summer holidays and provide a fully residential opportunity to learn & live under one roof. We offer highly individualised English language courses in small groups, enabling students to learn in a fast, effective way in a warm and friendly environment.
At ECHO Language School, we want our students to enjoy their English language learning and to practice as much English as possible. We have an 'English All Day' rule so our students practise their English language in real situations, inside and outside class and study times. We are a small school (maximum 25 students!) and so students make good international friends quickly, and we can offer a very well-monitored residential environment all day. All the bedrooms are shared (1 to 5 students), en-suite, students are in a safe, comfortable environment all the time, and they can concentrate on building their language skills.
- Junior English course for ages 12-14
- Senior English course for ages 15-17
- Intensive English course (including exam preparation for school exams such as Abitur or Baccalaureat, and international qualifications such as the Cambridge exams ) for ages 15 to 17
Students enjoy activities every afternoon and evening - sports, fun, culture, creativity and/or academic skills depending on the course chosen (Junior - fun, Senior -fun & academic, Intensive -academic), and full-day excursions on Saturdays.