Art schools in Norfolk, UK: Colleges of photography, design, fashion design, digital SLR in East Anglia. Media arts career training, digital arts schools, photography workshops & certification, diploma courses in the east of England...
1.Creative Way Art and Photography Courses, Norfolk
Courses / Programs
Welcome to Creative Way Art and Photography Courses located in Bressingham, South Norfolk, East Englia, 26 miles south of Norwich. Choose from a wide range of Creative Art and Photography Courses, Art Workshops and Classes and One-to-One Art or Digital Photography Tuition for self expression and personal development with qualified Art Teacher and Artist Zangmo Alexander MA Fine Art PGCE in South Norfolk.
Learning the basics of drawing is not rocket science, and Zangmo has been helping beginners for 26 years. Believing that everyone is naturally creative, Zangmo offers patient, encouraging, inspiring Art and Photography tuition in very small friendly, informal classes and one-to-one. If you cannot commit to a regular time, One-To-One Art and Digital Photography Tuition for adults and young people over the age of 14 is offered at times to suit you, daytime, evening and weekends. You can learn at your own pace, and have a session as little or as often as you want.
Weekly Art Classes; Weekend Art and Photography Workshops; One-to-One Art and Digital Photography Tuition; GCSE & A Level Art or Photography; Distance learning; Online Art Courses; Art Coaching. Absolute beginners to postgraduates welcome.
The London School of Beauty & Make-up provides the highest standard of education in all aspects of Beauty Therapy, Body Therapy and Make-up. Courses range from two days to eleven months and are held in our central London premises near to the West-end's famous Oxford Street. We offer full-week, part-week, evening and weekend beauty and make-up courses with start dates throughout the academic year. Our famous beauty school is in England, but our students come from every corner of the world for professional beauty training.
At The London School of Beauty & Make-up we have a fully operational student salon and retail shop where the students perform supervised treatments on paying clients as a vital part of their formal education. The students will have worked on each other extensively to gain competence before we allow them to work on the general public. All treatments are supervised by teaching and assessing staff.
Studio Time Photography School, located in London, UK, is a school of photography offering courses designed for complete beginners, semi pros and professional photographers. StudioTime Photography has long been a working outfit with many years success in the real world of professional photography. We aim to teach you the skills you will need to succeed as a wedding, portrait or fashion photographer.
• London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design qualifications to UK and international students.
• Conveniently located in South London, right next to Tower Bridge, we offer a 24-week Foundation Course in Art and Design which could be ideal for anyone who would like to prepare to study for a Bachelor Degree in art, design or architecture.
• This practical, project-based art foundation course aims to help you to develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide on your future pathway. Specialist options include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design.
Student Review: "London Art Portfolio helped me find my creative self again, it helped me learn how to develop my own projects and how to present them properly. Fantastic team, great tutorials, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. I will be eternally thankful to London Art Portfolio." - Shanice
Photoion Photography in Central London is a professional photographic training school offering weekend photography courses and workshops for beginners to advanced students throughout the year. Photoion provides professional photographic training that gives you the knowledge and hands-on practical experience to learn how to make properly exposed and beautiful photographs. Whether you are new with photography, want to improve your skills or simply want to take better pictures on holiday, Photoion is the place to learn photography quickly and effectively.
You will be taught with professional methods including power point presentation projected on a large screen, physical examples, practical exercises, impromptu demonstrations, tests, etc. You will get to go out and practice with the camera. You will also receive a PDF version of the full course material on a CD.
Weekend Photography Courses and Workshops in London:
- Digital Photography Course for Beginners
- Digital Photography Course for Intermediates
- Special Photographic Techniques Workshops
- Photographing Southbank by Night Workshop
- Portrait Photography Course
- Studio Lighting Photography Course
- Product Photography Course in London
The London Centre of Contemporary Music is located at 50 - 52 Union Street, Southwark, London, SE1 1TD. We provide a wide range of music performance and production courses such as short part time evening courses, weekend and summer courses, fully accredited HND and NVQ Level 4 combined courses in Music Production and Performance as well as specialist courses aimed at professional musicians. Acceptance is done on the basis of an initial assessment. Call the admission office to book an appointment.
Part time evening courses, weekend and summer programmes, fully accredited HND and NVQ Level 4 combined courses in Music Production and Performance as well as specialist courses aimed at professional musicians.
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts