Art schools in Norfolk, UK: Colleges of photography, design, fashion design, digital SLR in East Anglia. Media arts career training, digital arts schools, photography workshops & certification, diploma courses in the east of England...
1.Creative Way Art and Photography Courses, Norfolk
Courses / Programs
Welcome to Creative Way Art and Photography Courses located in Bressingham, South Norfolk, East Englia, 26 miles south of Norwich. Choose from a wide range of Creative Art and Photography Courses, Art Workshops and Classes and One-to-One Art or Digital Photography Tuition for self expression and personal development with qualified Art Teacher and Artist Zangmo Alexander MA Fine Art PGCE in South Norfolk.
Learning the basics of drawing is not rocket science, and Zangmo has been helping beginners for 26 years. Believing that everyone is naturally creative, Zangmo offers patient, encouraging, inspiring Art and Photography tuition in very small friendly, informal classes and one-to-one. If you cannot commit to a regular time, One-To-One Art and Digital Photography Tuition for adults and young people over the age of 14 is offered at times to suit you, daytime, evening and weekends. You can learn at your own pace, and have a session as little or as often as you want.
Weekly Art Classes; Weekend Art and Photography Workshops; One-to-One Art and Digital Photography Tuition; GCSE & A Level Art or Photography; Distance learning; Online Art Courses; Art Coaching. Absolute beginners to postgraduates welcome.
Prescott & Mackay School of Fashion and Accesory Design
Courses / Programs
Prescott & Mackay offers a unique range of short courses in fashion & accessory design from studios in London, San Francisco, Berkeley, New York and Melbourne. Courses run from beginner to advanced levels, and include shoemaking, bag making, belt making, corsetry, millinery and tutu making. Students can choose between group sessions, and private tuition.
All P&M tutors are among the best in their fields in the world, and many of them are world-renowned designers themselves. The concept for Prescott & Mackay was formulated in 1997 by British founder Melissa Needham, member of the British Footwear Association and Royal Society of the Arts. She recognised a rising passion for shoe and accessory design, yet a distinct lack of provision for those who were unable to attend full time study.
"I haven't had so much fun for ages. The teaching atmosphere was wonderful and I came away having made a pair of shoes I couldn't wait to show off. I couldn't believe I'd made them myself and nor could anyone else!"
- Caroline, Preston
- Shoemaking (Beginner to Advanced 1 & 2-day Workshops)
- Bag Making (1, 2 or 5-day Intensive Courses)
- Belt Making (1-day Beginners Course)
- Corsetry (Beginner to Advanced Classes)
- Tutu Making (2-day Courses)
- Millinery (Hat Making)
- Create Your Own Course
- 1-on-1 Private Tuition
- Industry Training
- Corporate Events
• London Art Portfolio (LAP) provides art and design portfolio preparation courses to artists and designers of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
• Popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for portfolio development support, we have a 100% success rate for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
• We offer foundation courses in art & design, day and evening courses year-round, as well as one-to-one tutorials tailored to your needs. Online classes are also available.
• Conveniently situated in Central London just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark, LAP welcomes students from throughout the UK, as well as international students from around the world.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time!
The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable." - Amy - Otis College of Art and Design, MA Degree in Fine Art
Welcome to JoeDaisy Studio. We are a Professional Art Studio, located in a Grade II listed building in the conservation area of Mapledurham, just outside Reading, Berkshire, South East England, 45 miles (70 km) west of London. We have a Painting Studio, where everyone has their own Professional Easel, painting table, paints, brushes, canvases, high stool etc. We also have an upstairs Lounge, with art books and a photo library plus an art gallery.
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio and with a Master Painter & her artists. All your professional art materials are provided. Our courses are very exciting, different and creative. Your tutor paints along with you and guides you through every stage. Brush control, brush strokes, different techniques for different effects, composition, tonal values, focal points, colour balance, perspective and drawing. The emphasis is on you and developing your own style. We want to bring out the artist in you. So the courses are not 'prescriptive' but designed to help you learn to paint.
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio. All professional materials provided. Studio Hours 8.30am-6.30pm Monday to Sunday (7 days week). We can also arrange accommodation for weekend and week stays.
Stills opened in Edinburgh in 1977 as Scotland’s first gallery specialising in contemporary photography. We are situated next to Waverly Station in the vibrant heart of Edinburgh’s Cockburn Street. Since establishment, we have extended our facilities and now provide the best photographic darkrooms and digital production facilities in Scotland. We offer a programme of evening courses, weekend and one-day workshops in photography and digital media, as well as a summer school in photography and digital media.
We offer subsidised, low-cost training in everything from Photoshop and Dreamweaver to Black & White Photography so you can come to Stills to create your own website, print your own photographs, learn to use your digital camera and much more!
Stills is a vibrant platform for creativity. Our integrated programmes illuminate the fascinating medium of photography, exploring everything from its technical and aesthetic developments through to the central role it plays in contemporary culture. We are situated next to Waverly Station in the vibrant heart of Edinburgh’s Cockburn Street.
- Weekend Workshops:
* Digital SLR Camera Training
* Lomography: Creative Analogue Photography
* Portrait Photography
- Evening Courses:
* Digital SLR Photography
* Digital Video Editing: Final Cut Express
* Introduction to Black and White Photography
* Layout (Adobe InDesign)
* Maps & Mappings (Adobe Illustrator)
* Photoshop Essential Training Modules
* Website Design (Dreamweaver)
- 1 Day Workshops:
* Fashion Photography
* Portrait Photography
- Summer School in photography & digital media
The Manchester College came into existence on 1st August 2008, following the merger of City College Manchester and Manchester College of Arts and Technology (MANCAT). We are renowned for the range, flexibility and availability of the courses we offer, with more than 600 courses at all levels, from basic skills to higher education.
We offer certificate, diploma and foundation degree courses in various fields of art and design, including interior design, graphic design, animation, interactive media, video production and fashion industry courses. We also provide training in performing arts with focus on drama, music, acting and musical theatre as well as a degree in contemporary theatre practice.
The college's mission is to enhance the knowledge and skills of the whole community. We achieve this by providing high quality education, excellent facilities and outstanding personal support to help all our students to succeed and to build a successful future. Each year we enroll students from over 60 countries.
Foundation Degree Courses including:
- Contemporary Theatre Practice
- Jewellery and Applied Arts
- Photography & Digital Imaging
- Digital Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Fashion and Clothing Technology
Diploma Courses including:
- Interior Design
- Performing Arts (Music, Dance, Acting, Musical Theatre)
- Working in the Fashion Industry
- Interactive Media
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts