Apply to TEFL schools in California: TEFL course in San Marcos, San Diego County. ESL teacher training for teaching English abroad as a foreign language, TESL certification program in Southern California.
CSU - San Marcos Extended Learning: Situated on campus at California State University (CSU) San Marcos, in San Diego County CA, the Extended Learning department provides English language teacher training Certificate courses to students from the U.S. and around the world. The Certificate programs focus on best practices in methods, materials, and techniques used to teach English as a second/foreign language.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
English Language (ESL) Teacher Training Certificate Programs:
Teaching English as a Second / Foreign Language Certificate:
- 120-hour certificate program for those with minimal or no English language teaching experience
TEFL Certificate for International Teachers of English:
- 120-hour program designed for groups of teachers with previous English language teaching experience
you searching for TEFL / TESOL certification in NYC? Located only steps away from Times Square in Midtown Manhattan, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL certification programs with a range of study options - onsite, online, or combined.
Designed for both native and non-native English speakers, our comprehensive TESOL courses prepare you for a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the United States or abroad.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
Conveniently located in the heart of the historic city of Scottsdale AZ (close to Phoenix), The TEFL Academy of Arizona offers a 120-hour TEFL / TESOL certificate course to students who want to teach English to adult learners in ESL classrooms around the world.
This intensive course provides practical and hands-on teacher training and will give our trainees the skills and confidence they will need to plan a lesson and successfully teach English.
Our instructors are TEFL certified and the highest level of international TESOL / TEFL / ESL training standards are met or exceeded. The certificate program is available as a full-time 4-week course or a part-time course held on 12 Saturdays. No previous teaching experience is required to participate on this course.
Our school is situated in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to restaurants, shops and boutiques, art galleries, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities.
With beautiful sunny skies all year round, TEFL trainees from out of town can enjoy the wonderful weather and tourist attractions, such as the Grand Canyon, when they are not in class.
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher certificate with Astar Education Institute (AEI) - a leader in the field of international education and ESL certification.
• Located in Manassas VA, in the Washington DC metro area, AEI provide an intensive, 140-hour TESOL certificate program for students who want to live and work abroad as an English teacher.
• Astar provides international employment opportunities to students who want to travel to China and teach English to non-native speakers in a Chinese school.
• Designed by a university Ph.D. to replicate graduate-level programs, our TESOL Certificate offers a variety of courses that are all designed to fully prepare teacher trainees to live and work abroad in teaching positions that command top salaries and benefits.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Program:
- Duration: 140 hours: Core modules include: • Introduction to TESOL
• Methodology and Linguistic Theory in ESL Teaching
• Assessing English Language Proficiency
• Teaching Speaking and Listening English
• Teaching Reading and Writing English
• Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary and Lesson Planning
• ESL Classroom Management
• Teaching Practicum
Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A international leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide globally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students across the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Reviews: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan
Working in partnership with Seattle Pacific University, The School of Teaching ESL (S-TESL) offers an accredited TESOL Certificate via online classes to students in the Houston TX area, throughout Texas, and nationwide.
Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 9 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study.
This solid project-based program taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters. Onsite study options are also available.
Student Testimonial: "This is a seasoned, well-thought out program that is taught by extremely knowledgeable and experienced instructors. I was not a teacher before the course but now I am."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Courses include: - Approaches and Methods in ELT
- Assessment of English Language Students
- Classroom Issues and Management
- Content-based English Language Teaching
- Foundations of English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Grammar in ELT
- Reading and Writing
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes
- Technology in English Language Teaching..
UC San Diego Extension’s TEFL Professional Certificate program provides aspiring ESL educators with the necessary skills to become a resourceful and confident teacher of English. We offer a high-quality curriculum of in-class and online courses which provide specialized training to people interested in teaching English in the U.S. or overseas.
Our TEFL certification courses provide an opportunity for international students and American students to study side-by-side, developing their knowledge of applied linguistics and their teaching techniques for the various English language competencies. Students will take many courses to strengthen their ability to teach English grammar, listening skills, pronunciation and fluency, speaking, writing, reading, and vocabulary development. The TEFL Practicum provides the chance to observe classroom teaching in action, and to develop and deliver a portfolio of effective lessons plans which are extremely useful when searching for employment.
Whether you are looking to begin a new career, change careers, live and work abroad, travel overseas, or volunteer in the local community, our TEFL programs will help you to become a successful English teacher.
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Certificate Programs:
- TEFL Professional Certificate
- Summer/Winter Intensive TEFL Professional Certificate
- Special Studies in TEFL
- Teaching English Grammar (TEG)
- Teaching English to the Young Learner (TEYL)
- TEFL Proficiency
- Courses are designed for students who would like to focus on the development of effective classroom teaching skills and modern English language teaching techniques.