International TEFL Academy, New York:
Conveniently located on 43rd Street in Midtown Manhattan NYC, the International TEFL Academy provides full-time and part-time TEFL / TESOL English language teacher training to English speaking students from the US, Europe, and all over the world. Offered in one of the top language learning centers in New York City, our unique and dynamic TEFL / TESOL certification provides 130 hours of quality training - including live, hands-on practice teaching. Day, evening & weekend options are available, and students can avail of full-time (4-week) or part-time (14-week) study options.
• World-Class Instructors
Instruction is provided by highly trained, SIT-certified trainers all of whom hold advanced degrees and training, in addition to extensive experience teaching English as a foreign language.
• State-of-the-art Certification with Global Recognition
Developed by a world leader in TEFL and TESOL education, World Learning's SIT Graduate Institute, the SIT curriculum employed for this course is one of the most recognized and respected in the field of teaching English to non-native speakers.
• Small Class Sizes & an Interactive Learning Environment
All training is provided in small group settings (a ratio of one instructor for six students is strictly maintained), and students are not only encouraged, but are required to constantly participate in the training process.
With the International TEFL Academy, you could earn an internationally-accredited and recognized TEFL certification that will qualify you for thousands of professional-level jobs teaching English in up to 100 countries around the globe. Our course features include:
• Full-time TEFL Certificate Course (4-weeks)
• Part-time TEFL Certificate Course (14-weeks)
• Weekend, day & evening study options
• 130-hours of quality English Language Teacher training
• Hands-on teaching practice (Practicum)
• Internationally-recognized English teaching qualification
• Qualify for thousands of English teaching jobs around the world
• "Actually, I had the expectation that we wouldn't have such freedom in the classroom and the chance to test ourselves quite so much, so it was brilliant that we were allowed to do so."
• "Friendly environment and willing to help with all sorts of info and aspects of life."
• "I was very impressed with all your teachers - not only with their knowledge and expertise but also with their commitment."
• "I was surprised to see how dedicated the teachers were to the course activities and how much they care about their students."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: East 43rd Street, New York City, New York , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.