ESL teacher certification in South Carolina & Wisconsin: TEFL courses in Charleston, Greenville SC & Milwaukee WI. How to get TESOL certified to teach English in South Carolina, Wisconsin, USA & abroad.
English for Life Academy: English for Life Academy provides blended online and on-site TESOL / TEFL English teacher training programs. Courses are currently offered in Greenville and Charleston SC. Our Blended Format is a unique combination of video conference classes and online lessons, regular face-to-face classroom hours, and a supervised practicum.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
At English for Life Academy, our goal is to promote and create a world where diversity and communication are valued. We are professionals, teachers, and global citizens. Collectively, we have lived all over the world and speak many different languages. Join us for our 130-hour TESOL/TEFL Certification course, and get ready to teach English abroad.
Blended Learning TESOL / TEFL Teacher Training Certificate: - Duration: 130 hours
- Blended course with online lessons and on-site classes
- Expert Training: 100 hours of interactive instruction
- Practical Teaching Experience: 30-hour practicum
Courses begin in January, May, and September in Greenville and Charleston, South Carolina, but you can complete the online and practicum components of the course from anywhere.
Contact us and we'll send you a Teach Abroad Starter Kit, and we're happy to answer any questions you have about our course or about teaching abroad.
The whole world is waiting for you...and we'd love to help you get there.
you searching for TEFL / TESOL certification in NYC? Located only steps away from Times Square in Midtown Manhattan, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL certification programs with a range of study options - onsite, online, or combined.
Designed for both native and non-native English speakers, our comprehensive TESOL courses prepare you for a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the United States or abroad.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• EBC would like to invite Americans to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive TEFL course is available either as a full-time course during the week (4 weeks) or part-time at weekends (12 weeks). We aim to provide our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions such as the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
• Located in the Dupont Circle area of central Washington DC, International Language Institute provides an accredited 8 week TESOL English teacher training Certificate course to English speaking students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour course is taught by experienced native speakers, and features 48 classroom hours alongside 72 hours of self-study, observation, and practice teaching.
• With a practical focus, our comprehensive teacher training class prepares and equips students to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, and the sub skills of vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar.
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher certificate with Astar Education Institute (AEI) - a leader in the field of international education and ESL certification.
• Located in Manassas VA, in the Washington DC metro area, AEI provide an intensive, 140-hour TESOL certificate program for students who want to live and work abroad as an English teacher.
• Astar provides international employment opportunities to students who want to travel to China and teach English to non-native speakers in a Chinese school.
• Designed by a university Ph.D. to replicate graduate-level programs, our TESOL Certificate offers a variety of courses that are all designed to fully prepare teacher trainees to live and work abroad in teaching positions that command top salaries and benefits.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Program:
- Duration: 140 hours: Core modules include: • Introduction to TESOL
• Methodology and Linguistic Theory in ESL Teaching
• Assessing English Language Proficiency
• Teaching Speaking and Listening English
• Teaching Reading and Writing English
• Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary and Lesson Planning
• ESL Classroom Management
• Teaching Practicum
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."