• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL training organization that offers an internationally-accredited and recognized four-week TEFL / TESOL certification course in Barcelona, which is located in the Catalonia region on the east coast of Spain.
• It is close by car or rail from a number of other cities, including Madrid, which is only six hours away by car and Valencia, which is only four hours away. We also offer training in Madrid.
• Our TEFL training coure provides the skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher and incorporates a 20-hour practicum (teaching practice). We also offer a professional-level, highly-interactive 170-hour online TEFL teacher training & certification course.
• International TEFL Academy offer our four-week onsite TEFL / TESOL course in over 25 countries around the world. Additional TEFL course locations include: Madrid, Chicago, Boston & NYC, USA; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Cambodia; Cyprus; Hungary; Greece; Italy; Mexico; Peru; Russia; Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam among others.
Student Review: “Just finished the TEFL. I can't believe how much I learned in 4 short weeks. The hands on nature of the course really prepared me for teaching... I would recommend this course to anyone for sure.” - On-site TEFL Student
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
TEFL IBERIA is an academy located in Barcelona, Spain, specializing in the training of English teachers. Our 120 hour intensive TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course gives you all the tools necessary to become a skilled English teacher. You will be trained in language analysis, lesson preparation and teaching practice, giving you a head start in your new career as an English teacher.
Founded in 1972, International House Barcelona is one of Europe's leading language and teacher training schools. We offer a range of TEFL / TESOL certification courses including the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) course, Cambridge Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA) course, Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners course as well as online TEFL courses.
The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training leading to a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA). It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field. This course can be taken on a full-time or part-time basis.
The Cambridge Diploma (DELTA) is the most prestigious and widely recognised British qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English either in the UK or abroad.
- Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- Cambridge Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA)
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners
- CELT YL Extension Course
- Teaching Very Young Learners
- Online TEFL courses
With locations in both Barcelona and Madrid, Oxbridge offers an intensive TEFL training course in both cities with 20+ hours real teaching practice, as well as providing English language courses to more than 800 students & 150 clients. Employment opportunities are sometimes available for some of our best TEFL students.
The Oxbridge TEFL course exceeds all internationally accepted standards for ESL teacher training. The course has been designed with the knowledge and expertise of experienced professionals with extensive teaching practice, teacher training experience and preparation in applied linguistics.
The Oxbridge TEFL course is comprehensive and includes an outline of all the different language teaching methods. It reflects the kind of teaching we will encourage you to do with your students in the classroom. You will be exposed to different lecturers, teaching styles and students, and guided by a system that uses a modern and unique approach to English teaching.
All applicants for the TEFL course need to pass through the interview process and can then be offered sponsorship. We also offer foreign language experience, job guidance and advice about developing a career as a teacher.
Intensive TEFL training course in Barcelona or Madrid:
- The programme is a 4-week intensive TEFL course, 120 hours, which includes 20+ hours of teaching practice.
- The focus is on practical teaching components with observed and guided teaching practice.
- We will provide you with exposure to all possible levels (beginners to advanced), a range of ages, different group sizes (from one-to-one teaching up to groups of 8 students) and various groups with specific purposes.
Tefl Barcelona provides you with first class teacher training in one of Europe's most vibrant and popular cities. Based in a long-established school in the popular area of Gracia in the middle of Barcelona, we offer a friendly yet professional environment in which to obtain your TEFL qualification. We provide you with a 4 week intensive course, exceeding international standards, with 160 hours of classroom time, including 100 contact hours, and 60 hours devoted to teaching practice (the most important part of any TESOL/TEFL certificate course). Our tutors are suitably qualified and highly-experienced EFL teacher trainers. All our trainers have an abundance of teaching experience both in Spain and other countries.
International TEFL in Barcelona is a teacher training school located near the famous Sagrada Familia cathedral in the Gracia area of the city. We are committed to offering you the highest quality training course whilst also doing everything possible to ensure that you will have a very enjoyable experience during your time in Barcelona.
Comprehensive training in all aspects of how to be a successful Teacher of English as a Foreign Language. All the grammar you will need for your first position, phonetics, instruction in how to structure an English lesson, teaching practice on real students.
CELTA Courses Barcelona, Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults with Cambridge School. The CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults) is an initial qualification for people who want to become teachers of English as a Foreign Language (EFL). It is awarded by the University of Cambridge (ESOL Examinations) and is aimed at people with little or no experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language. It is usually done intensively over four or five weeks.
9.International TEFL and TESOL Training, Barcelona
Courses / Programs
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization dedicated to raising standards of teaching and professionalism in EFL (English as a Foreign Language). In conjunction with TEFL International, we offer an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course in over 30 locations worldwide, including in Barcelona on the Mediterranean coast of Spain.
Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain after Madrid and the capital of the region of Catalonia. It is approximately 500km (only 1 hour flight) from Madrid. Barcelona is served by Barcelona Airport, about 17 km from the centre of Barcelona. The TEFL International school is situated in new offices in the heart of Barcelona. There are 3 metro lines close by and regular buses and night buses run along the Paseo de San Juan.
The TEFL certificate you earn on completion will enable you to work as an English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher in Spain or around the world. In addition, we offer a combined TEFL course which allows you to combine online TEFL training with practical classroom teaching experience.
Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 international locations worldwide and receive an additional certificate course free of charge. You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL (b) Teaching Business English (c) Teaching English to Young Learners
INTESOL Spain offers you the opportunity to train to be a teacher whilst experiencing life in the fabulous city of Barcelona, Spain. INTESOL in Barcelona, offers a 150+ hour, 4 week residential course leading to the internationally recognised Certificate of Educational Studies in TESOL accredited by The College of Teachers. Our certificate, with a high quality academic content which is not only respected by employers, also provides the perfect platform from which to begin your English teaching. All our trainers are Diploma / MA TEFL qualified and have minimum 9 years teaching & 5 yrs teacher-training experience.