• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL training organization that offers an internationally-accredited and recognized four-week TEFL / TESOL certification course in Barcelona, which is located in the Catalonia region on the east coast of Spain.
• It is close by car or rail from a number of other cities, including Madrid, which is only six hours away by car and Valencia, which is only four hours away. We also offer training in Madrid.
• Our TEFL training coure provides the skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher and incorporates a 20-hour practicum (teaching practice). We also offer a professional-level, highly-interactive 170-hour online TEFL teacher training & certification course.
• International TEFL Academy offer our four-week onsite TEFL / TESOL course in over 25 countries around the world. Additional TEFL course locations include: Madrid, Chicago, Boston & NYC, USA; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Cambodia; Cyprus; Hungary; Greece; Italy; Mexico; Peru; Russia; Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam among others.
Student Review: “Just finished the TEFL. I can't believe how much I learned in 4 short weeks. The hands on nature of the course really prepared me for teaching... I would recommend this course to anyone for sure.” - On-site TEFL Student
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
With locations in both Barcelona and Madrid, Oxbridge offers an intensive TEFL training course in both cities with 20+ hours real teaching practice, as well as providing English language courses to more than 800 students & 150 clients. Employment opportunities are sometimes available for some of our best TEFL students.
The Oxbridge TEFL course exceeds all internationally accepted standards for ESL teacher training. The course has been designed with the knowledge and expertise of experienced professionals with extensive teaching practice, teacher training experience and preparation in applied linguistics.
The Oxbridge TEFL course is comprehensive and includes an outline of all the different language teaching methods. It reflects the kind of teaching we will encourage you to do with your students in the classroom. You will be exposed to different lecturers, teaching styles and students, and guided by a system that uses a modern and unique approach to English teaching.
All applicants for the TEFL course need to pass through the interview process and can then be offered sponsorship. We also offer foreign language experience, job guidance and advice about developing a career as a teacher.
Intensive TEFL training course in Barcelona or Madrid:
- The programme is a 4-week intensive TEFL course, 120 hours, which includes 20+ hours of teaching practice.
- The focus is on practical teaching components with observed and guided teaching practice.
- We will provide you with exposure to all possible levels (beginners to advanced), a range of ages, different group sizes (from one-to-one teaching up to groups of 8 students) and various groups with specific purposes.
Founded in 1972, International House Barcelona is one of Europe's leading language and teacher training schools. We offer a range of TEFL / TESOL certification courses including the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) course, Cambridge Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA) course, Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners course as well as online TEFL courses.
The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training leading to a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA). It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field. This course can be taken on a full-time or part-time basis.
The Cambridge Diploma (DELTA) is the most prestigious and widely recognised British qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English either in the UK or abroad.
- Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- Cambridge Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA)
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners
- CELT YL Extension Course
- Teaching Very Young Learners
- Online TEFL courses
International TEFL in Barcelona is a teacher training school located near the famous Sagrada Familia cathedral in the Gracia area of the city. We are committed to offering you the highest quality training course whilst also doing everything possible to ensure that you will have a very enjoyable experience during your time in Barcelona.
Comprehensive training in all aspects of how to be a successful Teacher of English as a Foreign Language. All the grammar you will need for your first position, phonetics, instruction in how to structure an English lesson, teaching practice on real students.
CELTA Courses Barcelona, Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults with Cambridge School. The CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults) is an initial qualification for people who want to become teachers of English as a Foreign Language (EFL). It is awarded by the University of Cambridge (ESOL Examinations) and is aimed at people with little or no experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language. It is usually done intensively over four or five weeks.
OxfordTEFL provides EFL teacher training courses in Barcelona and Cadiz in Spain, as well as in London, Prague in the Czech Republic, and Kerala in India.
With 4 weeks top quality, practical training at OxfordTEFL in Barcelona and Cadiz, accredited by Trinity College London, you will receive a Certificate in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). As a qualified TEFL teacher you will be able to travel and teach English anywhere in the world, experience new cultures, learn new languages and improve your students' chances in life.
In Barcelona, we also provide language and skills training to the local and international business community as well as offering a range of general English classes in the schools themselves. The Barcelona school is centrally located in the Eixample district of Barcelona, with the Passeig de Gracia a 5 minute walk away.
The Cadiz school is centrally located in a city that boasts kilometres of beach and an abundance of low-cost water sports for the more active trainee.
An internationally recognised qualification, validated by Trinity College, London. The content of our TEFL course is highly practical, with teaching practice with real students taking a central role. The course is predominantly practical in nature, and a significant proportion of your time will be dedicated to teaching practice.
Tefl Barcelona provides you with first class teacher training in one of Europe's most vibrant and popular cities. Based in a long-established school in the popular area of Gracia in the middle of Barcelona, we offer a friendly yet professional environment in which to obtain your TEFL qualification. We provide you with a 4 week intensive course, exceeding international standards, with 160 hours of classroom time, including 100 contact hours, and 60 hours devoted to teaching practice (the most important part of any TESOL/TEFL certificate course). Our tutors are suitably qualified and highly-experienced EFL teacher trainers. All our trainers have an abundance of teaching experience both in Spain and other countries.
INTESOL International TESOL Training offers accredited TESOL/TEFL training in Barcelona, Spain. Since 1993, we have been dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in ESL teacher training programs. We run the INTESOL Certificate in TESOL in Leeds, Nantwich (Cheshire), London and Great Yarmouth. Other international locations include the USA, Costa Rica, Peru, Mexico, Italy, Czech Republic.
We are ranked amongst the top TEFL course providers for the quality of our teaching so, whatever your reason for studying, you'll find yourself in expert hands. With INTESOL you have the option to gain your accredited TEFL certificate via the traditional Onsite Intensive Approach, or by flexible online/distance learning. The INTESOL Certificate in TESOL is accredited as being at NQF Level 4 by OCNW, a National Awarding Body, making the INTESOL Cert TESOL equivalent to the CELTA and Trinity TESOL.
INTESOL Spain offers you the opportunity to train to be a teacher whilst experiencing life in the fabulous city of Barcelona, Spain. INTESOL in Barcelona, offers a 150+ hour, 4 week residential course leading to the internationally recognised Certificate of Educational Studies in TESOL accredited by The College of Teachers. Our certificate, with a high quality academic content which is not only respected by employers, also provides the perfect platform from which to begin your English teaching. All our trainers are Diploma / MA TEFL qualified and have minimum 9 years teaching & 5 yrs teacher-training experience.