• Based in Chicago, Illinois, International TEFL Academy offers internationally-accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification courses in a range of locations worldwide, including the USA, Canada, Spain, and Italy among many others.
• In addition to our full-time campus-based TEFL / TESOL programs, we offer an online ESL teacher certification program which takes approximately 11 weeks to complete.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL course is designed for students who wish to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) internationally in a professional environment.
• It is a fully interactive course taught by a seasoned university level professor and consists of 150 class hours and 20 hours of teaching practice at a local ESL classroom in your home town.
• Our online TEFL certificate course is accredited by TQUK (Training Qualifications UK), an awarding organization recognized and regulated by Ofqual - one of the leading accrediting bodies in the UK.
• It is a QCF (Qualifications and Credit Framework) Level 5 course which is the highest level of accreditation for TEFL certification, and is the equivalent of a CELTA course.
Student Review: “My desire to teach overseas has turned into a dream come true after taking an online course through International TEFL Academy. I am prepared to teach English to students in Asia..." - Alicia, Charlotte, NC
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering internationally-recognised online TEFL / TESOL courses to students from Canada and around the world. We provide accredited certificate and diploma teacher training certification programs to students who wish to teach English as a second language in Canada and / or abroad.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally recognized TESOL / TEFL course online. Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies: the UK-based Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) and TESL Canada.
Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development. As part of this process of discovery of new resources in the TESOL methodological field, we celebrate reflective teaching at the core of all educational changes.
Are you ready to start an exciting new career teaching English abroad? Take one of Ontesol's accredited online TESOL / TEFL courses and gain an internationally-recognized qualification as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher from the comfort of your own home.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto to provide students with the flexibility of taking a TESOL / TEFL course online. Coventry House International has years of experience delivering advanced TESOL courses such as Trinity CertTESOL and TESL Canada.
Our innovative online teacher training courses provide students with the skills and knowledge required to become ESL teachers. Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development.
• International TEFL Academy is an ESL teacher training organization that offers internationally accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification courses in Canada and world-wide. We also offer an online TEFL / TESOL course.
• We are centrally located in downtown Toronto, close to the Wellesley subway station, the famous Eaton's Center and 10 minutes from the CN Tower via subway. The historic Blake Mansion in the downtown centre of Toronto serves as the home of our Toronto TEFL school.
• Our TEFL training incorporates hands-on student teaching (practicum) with these English language students. TEFL classes include a full day of classroom work, practice teaching, group discussion and role-playing.
• An immersion method is followed where teaching skills and knowledge of grammar are developed, through morning sessions and evening practical teaching.
• The TEFL / TESOL course offered in Toronto is also accredited by TESOL Canada.
• Full-time TEFL course (5 weeks) The full-time TEFL course is a very intense 5 week program. (Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 3:00pm for 4 weeks for classroom time).
• Toronto Part-time TEFL course (10 weeks) The part-time program is a good option for those working around work or personal commitments. (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6pm to 9:30pm for 10 weeks).
• Online TEFL / TESOL certificate course (170-Hours) Consists of 150 class hours and 20 hours of teaching practice.
Established in 1992, Oxford Seminars promotes excellence, professionalism and affordability in our combined online / on-site TESOL/TESL English teacher training Certification course. Our well organized and challenging, intensive 100-hour certification courses are held on university campuses across Canada; to ensure that our students can easily attend all classes, and that they are being taught in a professional and appropriate learning environment.
Our course is designed for anyone who is interested in an exciting career teaching English in an international setting. The material is devised for those who have no hands on teaching experience, as well as licensed teachers who want to teach English abroad, and other trained professionals looking to make a career change.
Your chances of finding a job with our TESOL/TESL certification are second to none. Oxford Seminars' TESOL/TESL certificate demonstrates to employers that you are familiar with the theoretical approaches and the practical techniques required to be a successful ESL teacher.
We offer our TESOL/TESL Certification Course in: Abbotsford, Barrie, Brandon, Brantford, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fredericton, Guelph, Halifax, Hamilton, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Lethbridge, London, Montreal, North Bay, North York, Oshawa, Ottawa, Peterborough, Regina, St. Catharines, Saint John, St. John's, Saskatoon, Sherbrooke, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Waterloo, Whitehorse, Windsor, & Winnipeg.
The University of Torontos TEFL Online course offers TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) instruction from the experts at the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
Our 100, 120 and 150-hour TEFL courses are self-directed, 100% online courses that can be completed at any pace, from anywhere, even a mobile device. They cover the fundamentals in TEFL theory and practical classroom application. Graduates of TEFL Online are equipped with the skills and knowledge to teach English effectively and the support and resources to translate that knowledge into a teaching job abroad.
TEFL Online was designed by experts from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), which is the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
- Students will gain proficiency in lesson planning, language awareness & teaching methodology. In addition, they will develop a portfolio of student-centered activities & helpful techniques for teaching abroad.
- For teachers who feel they may benefit from additional specializations, and who wish to remain competitive for jobs requiring more intensive TEFL training.
150- hour Course:
- For teachers who wish to receive the most in-depth TEFL training and to be eligible for the most competitive TEFL jobs.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario in Canada, Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of internationally-recognized and accredited ESL teacher training courses to students from Canada and around the world.
Certification programs offered by Sol Schools Toronto include a part-time and full-time TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) diploma, Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate.
We also offer 5-hour teacher training workshops which cover specific aspects of English language teaching such as Teaching Business English; Teaching English to Young Learners or Teaching English Online.
Conveniently located in downtown Toronto, Sol Schools Toronto is within walking distance of Wellesley subway station, the famous Eaton's Centre and 10 minutes to the CN Tower on the subway.
Because Sol Schools Toronto is also an ESL school, teacher training students are constantly immersed with ESL learners throughout the day to give a real sense of what it is like in a school that teaches English as a second language.