• Based in Chicago, Illinois, International TEFL Academy offers internationally-accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification courses in a range of locations worldwide, including the USA, Canada, Spain, and Italy among many others.
• In addition to our full-time campus-based TEFL / TESOL programs, we offer an online ESL teacher certification program which takes approximately 11 weeks to complete.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL course is designed for students who wish to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) internationally in a professional environment.
• It is a fully interactive course taught by a seasoned university level professor and consists of 150 class hours and 20 hours of teaching practice at a local ESL classroom in your home town.
• Our online TEFL certificate course is accredited by TQUK (Training Qualifications UK), an awarding organization recognized and regulated by Ofqual - one of the leading accrediting bodies in the UK.
• It is a QCF (Qualifications and Credit Framework) Level 5 course which is the highest level of accreditation for TEFL certification, and is the equivalent of a CELTA course.
Student Review: “My desire to teach overseas has turned into a dream come true after taking an online course through International TEFL Academy. I am prepared to teach English to students in Asia..." - Alicia, Charlotte, NC
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering internationally-recognised online TEFL / TESOL courses to students from Canada and around the world. We provide accredited certificate and diploma teacher training certification programs to students who wish to teach English as a second language in Canada and / or abroad.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally recognized TESOL / TEFL course online. Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies: the UK-based Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) and TESL Canada.
Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development. As part of this process of discovery of new resources in the TESOL methodological field, we celebrate reflective teaching at the core of all educational changes.
Sol Schools Toronto is an international language school and teacher training center located in downtown Toronto, Ontario in Canada. The ESL teacher training programs offered by Sol Schools Toronto include a TEFL certificate, a part-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a TESL diploma course which teaches you everything you need to teach English in Canada or overseas. The TESL diploma is offered full-time (4 weeks) or part-time (10 weeks). Full job assistance is also provided.
Our TESL Diploma Program is recognized by TESL Canada, and also offers on site observations and practicum classes. The TESL Diploma is recognized by all Canadian associations and accreditation bodies as a requirement for teaching ESL in Canada including the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
Sol Schools Toronto belongs to the Canadian Association of Private Language Schools (CAPLS), and we are a member of the Canadian Education Centre Network (CECN) and the Language Industry Association (AILIA).
Greystone College offers a 12-week TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) Diploma course in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Our TESOL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada. The objective of our teacher training program is to provide trainees with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be successful ESL/EFL teachers. The course is open to Canadian and international students.
Students who successfully complete this program may apply for TESL Canada’s Professional Standard Two certification, provided they meet language and education requirements. They will also have the option to take the internationally-recognized Cambridge University TKT exam which is a test from Cambridge ESOL about teaching English to speakers of other languages.
Each student will observe 10 or more hours of ESL classes, will spend time with a mentor teacher, and will teach their own class for at least 10 hours as their final practicum, under the supervision of a sponsor teacher. Our TESOL course focuses on a high degree of interaction between instructor and students.
Established in 1992, Oxford Seminars promotes excellence, professionalism and affordability in our combined online / on-site TESOL/TESL English teacher training Certification course. Our well organized and challenging, intensive 100-hour certification courses are held on university campuses across Canada; to ensure that our students can easily attend all classes, and that they are being taught in a professional and appropriate learning environment.
Our course is designed for anyone who is interested in an exciting career teaching English in an international setting. The material is devised for those who have no hands on teaching experience, as well as licensed teachers who want to teach English abroad, and other trained professionals looking to make a career change.
Your chances of finding a job with our TESOL/TESL certification are second to none. Oxford Seminars' TESOL/TESL certificate demonstrates to employers that you are familiar with the theoretical approaches and the practical techniques required to be a successful ESL teacher.
We offer our TESOL/TESL Certification Course in: Abbotsford, Barrie, Brandon, Brantford, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fredericton, Guelph, Halifax, Hamilton, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Lethbridge, London, Montreal, North Bay, North York, Oshawa, Ottawa, Peterborough, Regina, St. Catharines, Saint John, St. John's, Saskatoon, Sherbrooke, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Waterloo, Whitehorse, Windsor, & Winnipeg.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario in Canada, Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of internationally-recognized and accredited ESL teacher training courses to students from Canada and around the world.
Certification programs offered by Sol Schools Toronto include a part-time and full-time TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) diploma, Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate.
We also offer 5-hour teacher training workshops which cover specific aspects of English language teaching such as Teaching Business English; Teaching English to Young Learners or Teaching English Online.
Conveniently located in downtown Toronto, Sol Schools Toronto is within walking distance of Wellesley subway station, the famous Eaton's Centre and 10 minutes to the CN Tower on the subway.
Because Sol Schools Toronto is also an ESL school, teacher training students are constantly immersed with ESL learners throughout the day to give a real sense of what it is like in a school that teaches English as a second language.
EnVision Education Foundation is a not-for-profit organization in Toronto, Ontario that offers Assessment, Training, Career Development, Employment and Language services to new immigrants and individuals in transition.
We offer a comprehensive TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) training program to students and professionals from around the world.
Our 40 hour English teacher training TESL Certificate Program includes modules on Effective ESL Teaching, Lesson Planning, Practice Teaching, and Practical Teacher Training Tools.
World TESL Certificate will enable prospective teachers developing competencies in second language acquisition, current teaching pedagogy, methodology and organization of classroom instructions.
• International TEFL Academy is an ESL teacher training organization that offers internationally accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification courses in Canada and world-wide. We also offer an online TEFL / TESOL course.
• We are centrally located in downtown Toronto, close to the Wellesley subway station, the famous Eaton's Center and 10 minutes from the CN Tower via subway. The historic Blake Mansion in the downtown centre of Toronto serves as the home of our Toronto TEFL school.
• Our TEFL training incorporates hands-on student teaching (practicum) with these English language students. TEFL classes include a full day of classroom work, practice teaching, group discussion and role-playing.
• An immersion method is followed where teaching skills and knowledge of grammar are developed, through morning sessions and evening practical teaching.
• The TEFL / TESOL course offered in Toronto is also accredited by TESOL Canada.
• Full-time TEFL course (5 weeks) The full-time TEFL course is a very intense 5 week program. (Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 3:00pm for 4 weeks for classroom time).
• Toronto Part-time TEFL course (10 weeks) The part-time program is a good option for those working around work or personal commitments. (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6pm to 9:30pm for 10 weeks).
• Online TEFL / TESOL certificate course (170-Hours) Consists of 150 class hours and 20 hours of teaching practice.