1.International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from Canada, USA, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering internationally-recognised online TEFL / TESOL courses to students from Canada and around the world. We provide accredited certificate and diploma teacher training certification programs to students who wish to teach English as a second language in Canada and / or abroad.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally recognized TESOL / TEFL course online. Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies: the UK-based Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) and TESL Canada.
Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development. As part of this process of discovery of new resources in the TESOL methodological field, we celebrate reflective teaching at the core of all educational changes.
The Center for Communication and English Language Teaching (CCELT) provides a 100-hour TESOL / TESL certification program in Toronto, Ontario. A leader in ESL teacher training, CCELT unlocks unlimited employment opportunities around the world through our internationally-recognized certificate program that equips trainee teachers with the skills and knowledge to be successful in the classroom. Our industry-leading international job placement service secures access to top ESL teaching jobs at home and abroad.
An academic organization focused on quality instruction, CCELT is committed to providing the most integrated approach to communicative language teaching. We utilize the most innovative ESL teaching strategies. Blended in-person and online instruction includes hands-on training from experienced educators and online modules that allow participants to learn at their own pace.
CCELT is also partnered with North America’s top teacher placement agencies, giving CCELT teachers job placement assistance and access to the widest variety of teaching jobs worldwide.
Greystone College offers a 12-week TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) Diploma course in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Our TESOL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada. The objective of our teacher training program is to provide trainees with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be successful ESL/EFL teachers. The course is open to Canadian and international students.
Students who successfully complete this program may apply for TESL Canada’s Professional Standard Two certification, provided they meet language and education requirements. They will also have the option to take the internationally-recognized Cambridge University TKT exam which is a test from Cambridge ESOL about teaching English to speakers of other languages.
Each student will observe 10 or more hours of ESL classes, will spend time with a mentor teacher, and will teach their own class for at least 10 hours as their final practicum, under the supervision of a sponsor teacher. Our TESOL course focuses on a high degree of interaction between instructor and students.
Sol Schools Toronto is an international language school and teacher training center located in downtown Toronto, Ontario in Canada. The ESL teacher training programs offered by Sol Schools Toronto include a TEFL certificate, a part-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a TESL diploma course which teaches you everything you need to teach English in Canada or overseas. The TESL diploma is offered full-time (4 weeks) or part-time (10 weeks). Full job assistance is also provided.
Our TESL Diploma Program is recognized by TESL Canada, and also offers on site observations and practicum classes. The TESL Diploma is recognized by all Canadian associations and accreditation bodies as a requirement for teaching ESL in Canada including the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
Sol Schools Toronto belongs to the Canadian Association of Private Language Schools (CAPLS), and we are a member of the Canadian Education Centre Network (CECN) and the Language Industry Association (AILIA).
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario in Canada, Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of internationally-recognized and accredited ESL teacher training courses to students from Canada and around the world.
Certification programs offered by Sol Schools Toronto include a part-time and full-time TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) diploma, Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate.
We also offer 5-hour teacher training workshops which cover specific aspects of English language teaching such as Teaching Business English; Teaching English to Young Learners or Teaching English Online.
Conveniently located in downtown Toronto, Sol Schools Toronto is within walking distance of Wellesley subway station, the famous Eaton's Centre and 10 minutes to the CN Tower on the subway.
Because Sol Schools Toronto is also an ESL school, teacher training students are constantly immersed with ESL learners throughout the day to give a real sense of what it is like in a school that teaches English as a second language.
The University of Torontos TEFL Online course offers TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) instruction from the experts at the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
Our 100, 120 and 150-hour TEFL courses are self-directed, 100% online courses that can be completed at any pace, from anywhere, even a mobile device. They cover the fundamentals in TEFL theory and practical classroom application. Graduates of TEFL Online are equipped with the skills and knowledge to teach English effectively and the support and resources to translate that knowledge into a teaching job abroad.
TEFL Online was designed by experts from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), which is the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
- Students will gain proficiency in lesson planning, language awareness & teaching methodology. In addition, they will develop a portfolio of student-centered activities & helpful techniques for teaching abroad.
- For teachers who feel they may benefit from additional specializations, and who wish to remain competitive for jobs requiring more intensive TEFL training.
150- hour Course:
- For teachers who wish to receive the most in-depth TEFL training and to be eligible for the most competitive TEFL jobs.