TEFL certification in Seattle WA: Graduate TESL program for teaching English as a second language, ESL teacher training. Accredited TESOL course in King County, Washington State, get certified to teach ESL abroad.
Washington Academy of Languages: Since 1979, WAL has been offering classes in English as a Second Language (ESL), World Languages and Teacher Education! WAL is located in the vibrant heart of downtown Seattle and offers the TESOL Certificate programs through City University of Seattle. Our program is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. Graduates of our Certificate program have found teaching positions in local community colleges, grade schools, and high schools. Others have gone on to teach children and adults in Western and Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and South America.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Accredited Graduate Certificate in TESOL All classes are offered online and during the day in our Summer Intensive program. Participants acquire hands-on experience utilizing contemporary instructional methods. Emphasis is placed on the practical aspects of teaching. Foundation in second language acquisition theory, linguistics, language teaching methods, and cultural issues.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A international leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide globally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students across the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Reviews: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
50-Hour Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive TEFL course is available either as a full-time course during the week (4 weeks) or part-time at weekends (12 weeks). We aim to provide our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions such as the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.