Art schools / design colleges in Asia: 3D Animation courses in Singapore, digital visual effects training diploma, media arts school, web development certificate, After Effects, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3dsMax certification programs
3dsense Media School: 3dsense was conceived in 2000 with the core aim of promoting the digital art and animation scene in the Asia Pacific Region. One of its earliest initiatives involves organizing the annual Comgraph [Asia Pacific Digital Art and Animation Competition], jointly with Siggraph Singapore Chapter. 3dsense also showcases a myriad of CG and digital artists and animators in our region. From interviews with 3D professionals, classical animators and experienced in-house writers to online tutorials, 3dsense strives to aid, flourish and accelerate the growth of digital animation and art in Singapore , as well as our region
Start a new career in the exciting field of Music Production & Audio Engineering! Registered with the Ministry of Education, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music in Singapore has a strong focus and commitment to educating well-rounded media professionals and artists.
We provide a Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering, which can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
In addition, we offer a range of short audio courses which train our students in specific areas in the field of Music Technology. Our certified school is located right in the heart of the historic Kampong Glam district of Singapore.
The school is a member of the Association of Private Schools and Colleges (APSC), a professional organisation whose primary role is to promote professionalism and academic excellence in the provision of educational programmes by member organisations. We are EduTrust and ERF (Enhanced Registration Framework) certified.
Orita Sinclair has a large adjunct faculty of industry practitioners with significant professional experience and expertise in their fields.
Whether they have started their own businesses or have chosen to remain in the frontlines pushing boundaries, our lecturers bring with them success stories, as well as a wealth of experience suited to helping students develop their portfolio as well as keeping the school curriculum.
• Established in 1989, Inspiration Design International School is Singapore’s premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more to both Singapore & international students.
• These English-taught programmes can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis, with the latter being available only to design practitioners with appropriate industry experience.
• Inspiration is the only private institution in Singapore that offers part-time interior design diploma courses.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE), and is recognized by a range of international institutions and universities.
WHY CHOOSE IDIS:
- To attain world-class quality professional skills.
- To become a competent and creative designer.
- Get employed after graduation with the support from our school.
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate
Founded and established in 2009 by industry veteran, Feng Zhu, whose extensive experience in both the Video Game and Feature Film design make him one of the most sought after Entertainment Designers in the world; FZD seeks to provide a world class education for conceptual design.
Through our programs, we have trained both students and professionals alike, and helped them excel into the entertainment design industry. We aim to mold our students into elite designers with a broad range of skills and graduate with top notch portfolios; covering a wide range of design topics such as video games, feature films, theme park designs, consumer products, toys, TV commercials, and set designs.
inlingua is a world-wide language training organisation with over 300 language schools in 40 different countries, including inlingua School of Languages which has been operating in Singapore since 1972. inlingua School of Languages Singapore provides year-round and summer Chinese language courses for general purposes and we offer effective learning in small groups, a well-integrated syllabus, rigorous performance assessments and a truly global mix of nationalities.
inlingua School of Languages Singapore provides modern air-conditioned classrooms, a choice of more than 12 different languages, teachers who are well-qualified and native speakers, individual and group tuition, full-time and part-time courses, courses in the morning, afternoon, and evening courses for general and specific purposes corporate training.
Our school's educational goal has been to promote Singapore as a world-renowned educational hub for language training and encourage language learners from any overseas country to come to study in Singapore.
- Chinese language courses for general purposes (individual and group tuition): There are full-time and part-time courses available at 6 levels, Elementary 1 - 4 and Intermediate 1 - 2.
- Homestay program with a local family
Additional language courses include: The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Preparatory Course, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Russian, Thai & Vietnamese.
Jewellery Design & Management International School
Courses / Programs
Jewellery Design & Management International School (JDMIS) is located in Sunshine Plaza, Rochor district, Singapore. It is a unique International school, providing Jewellery Design and Management Programs.
JDMIS offers Certificate Courses leading to Diploma and Advanced Diploma in both design and management studies. We also offer many short 'modular' courses for students, who want to learn a specific skill and still have that learning contribute towards their longer Certificate & Diploma programs.
Situated in Singapore, Asia's Education Hub, JDMIS welcomes students from all over the world to explore the world of Jewellery Design and Management.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production