Admission to fashion colleges in Asia: Fashion design college in Singapore offering full-time & part-time bachelor degree program & diploma courses in fashion. Short fashion courses for beginners to fashion industry professionals in fashion illustration, retail management, pattern making & sewing..
First Media Design School, Singapore: Conveniently located in Singapore's Downtown Core, First Media Design School (FMDS) is a creative arts school that provides Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Bachelor Degree programs in fashion. We also provide a range of WSQ short courses in a variety of fashion design subjects.
FMDS Singapore is located in 5 Teck Lim Road and within 5 minutes walking distance from Outram Park MRT station.
M.A.D. School (by Chatsworth Mediart Academy) is short for Marketing, Advertising, Design and helmed by award-winning practitioners. Our tagline "Thinker first. Creative second" reflects how we put thinking above creativity, meaning our students are taught to be thinking creatives.
- Professional Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Specialist Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Diploma in Communication & Design
- Professional Certificate in Communication & Design
- Professional Workshop
Raffles Design Institute – Singapore (RSG) was established in 1990 as a premier educational provider dedicated to the professional design disciplines offering internationally recognized Bachelor Degrees and Master Degrees in various Design disciplines including fashion design, graphic design, interior design, jewellery design and multimedia courses among many others.
Raffles-Singapore international team of lecturers and practitioners share their years of experience, professional ethics and practices in the industry. From countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Columbia, Australia, and Singapore, they bring with them a wealth of technical knowledge and experience which they impart with commitment, creating an intensive international learning environment.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
CG Protege is a quality provider of WSQ accredited training programmes recognised by the Workforce Development Agency of Singapore. Training is administered by Tiny Island Productions and a team of industry veterans and trainers who have a successful track record in grooming and preparing artists to join the pool of production-ready talents. Our past graduates have found positions working on television and film projects for both local and international animation and visual effects studios, like Big Communications, Lights & Shadows, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore, Mikoishi Studios, Real U Singapore, Sparky Animation, ST Electronics (Digital Media), Double Negative Visual Effects, Weta Productions etc.
The training centre and its trainers are accredited by WDA and the centre is appointed as CET centre for Digital Media Industry. Upon graduation, every trainee will be awarded a WSQ Advanced Certificate in Animation. There are 5 areas of specialisation for the program - in Charater Animation, 3D Modelling & Texturing, 3D Modelling & Rigging, Lighting & Texturing, and Digital Visual Effects.
Start a new career in the exciting field of Music Production & Audio Engineering! Registered with the Ministry of Education, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music in Singapore has a strong focus and commitment to educating well-rounded media professionals and artists.
We provide a Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering, which can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
In addition, we offer a range of short audio courses which train our students in specific areas in the field of Music Technology. Our certified school is located right in the heart of the historic Kampong Glam district of Singapore.
The school is a member of the Association of Private Schools and Colleges (APSC), a professional organisation whose primary role is to promote professionalism and academic excellence in the provision of educational programmes by member organisations. We are EduTrust and ERF (Enhanced Registration Framework) certified.
Orita Sinclair has a large adjunct faculty of industry practitioners with significant professional experience and expertise in their fields.
Whether they have started their own businesses or have chosen to remain in the frontlines pushing boundaries, our lecturers bring with them success stories, as well as a wealth of experience suited to helping students develop their portfolio as well as keeping the school curriculum.
For more than 40 years, Sotheby's Institute of Art has been preparing students for careers in the international art world. Our degrees are awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK and combine professional training with academic study. Our location in Singapore is based at LASALLE College of the Arts in Singapore. All of our programs are designed to prepare students for a career in the international art world. The Institute also works with students to help them find internships at Sotheby's auction house or in galleries and art institutions. Sessions on career opportunities are an integral part of the curriculum and include exposure and introductions to the vast array of professionals in the art world who share profiles on their careers.
MA programmes in Art Business and Contemporary Art. These MA programmes require two semesters of full-time study plus a third semester of independent study to complete a research dissertation. Applications may be sent to us throughout the year before the course start date.