Study fashion abroad in Asia: Fashion design college in Singapore offering full-time & part-time bachelor degree program & diploma courses in fashion. Short fashion courses for beginners to fashion industry professionals in fashion illustration, retail management, pattern making & sewing..
First Media Design School, Singapore: Conveniently located in Singapore's Downtown Core, First Media Design School (FMDS) is a creative arts school that provides Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Bachelor Degree programs in fashion. We also provide a range of WSQ short courses in a variety of fashion design subjects.
Diploma in Fashion Design: - Duration: 18 months - Modes of Study: Full-time / Part-time
Sharpen your innate creativity through design knowledge, drawing proficiency and technical know-how.
Students research, experiment, discover and innovate through studying a series of diverse subjects such as sewing, pattern-making, and draping.
Modules include: - Principle of Design & Idea Generation - Creative Communication - Digital Graphic Design - Art Direction - Mixed Media Drawing & Rendering - Design Theory - Fashion Details - Fashion Workshop - Fashion Illustration
Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design & Merchandising: - Duration: 24 months - Modes of Study: Full-time
Upon successful completion of the Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design & Merchandising programme, you can aspire to have an exciting career as a Fashion Designer, Fashion Consultant, Fashion Buyer/ Merchandiser, Pattern Maker, or Fashion Writer/ Critic.
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Fashion: - 12 months (Full-time) or 15 months (Part-time)
Students explore the breadth and depth of contemporary design practice, develop sustainable personal practice through application of design methodology and find your place in the role of a fashion designer.
Modules include: - Developing Practice in Fashion - Creative Analysis - Preparation for Extended Study in Fashion - Independent Research Project - Extended Study in Fashion - Professional Practice and Work Experience
3dsense Media School in Singapore is easily recognised as one of the outstanding and pioneer digital 3D animation training institutes in Asia. What had started as an interactive digital web portal in 2000, the school has come a long way to evolve from its humble beginnings into the established, independent institution that it is now. Throughout this journey, our vision remains the same and that is to promote digital arts to Asia and around the world and to provide an intensive, professional training to nurture quality talents for the digital 3D entertainment industry.
Today, our institution has trained and armed many students with the skill sets and discipline to assimilate into the rigor of the digital industry seamlessly. It's no wonder that our students and alumni are being recruited around the world in noted studios such as Polygon Pictures (Japan0, Production I.G. (Japan), Double Negative (Singapore), Ubisoft (Singapore), LucasFilm (Singapore), Virtuos (China), Underground Logic (Philippines) and many more.
inlingua is a world-wide language training organisation with over 300 language schools in 40 different countries, including inlingua School of Languages which has been operating in Singapore since 1972. inlingua School of Languages Singapore provides year-round and summer Chinese language courses for general purposes and we offer effective learning in small groups, a well-integrated syllabus, rigorous performance assessments and a truly global mix of nationalities.
inlingua School of Languages Singapore provides modern air-conditioned classrooms, a choice of more than 12 different languages, teachers who are well-qualified and native speakers, individual and group tuition, full-time and part-time courses, courses in the morning, afternoon, and evening courses for general and specific purposes corporate training.
Our school's educational goal has been to promote Singapore as a world-renowned educational hub for language training and encourage language learners from any overseas country to come to study in Singapore.
- Chinese language courses for general purposes (individual and group tuition): There are full-time and part-time courses available at 6 levels, Elementary 1 - 4 and Intermediate 1 - 2.
- Homestay program with a local family
Additional language courses include: The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Preparatory Course, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Russian, Thai & Vietnamese.
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Singapore & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Inspiration Design International School, Singapore
Courses / Programs
• Celebrating 33 years in business and conveniently located in the heart of the city, Inspiration Design International School today is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge, high-quality teaching and professional skills development, dedicated to the professional disciplines of interior design programs ranging from certificates, diploma to advanced diploma courses taught in English.
• Our Interior Design courses can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more to both Singapore & international students.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE).
WHY CHOOSE IDIS:
- To attain world-class quality professional skills.
- To become a competent and creative designer.
- Get employed after graduation with the support from our school.
- Further your studies with a range of international institutions and universities.
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate
Established in 2006, First Media Design School (FMDS) is dedicated to teach graphic design, multimedia, fashion design and merchandising programmes at Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Degree levels.
FMDS is the education arm of the First Media Group, one of Singapore’s most awarded groups in the design industry. Its clientele include Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA), Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore (CRA), National Environment Agency of Singapore (NEA), SingHealth Group, Singapore Management University (SMU), Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
The pillars of success of FMDS rest on having a recognised leadership in Singapore's design industry, design management, and designpreneurship teaching. FMDS is also formally registered with Council for Private Education (CPE) in Singapore.
M.A.D. School (by Chatsworth Mediart Academy) is short for Marketing, Advertising, Design and helmed by award-winning practitioners. Our tagline "Thinker first. Creative second" reflects how we put thinking above creativity, meaning our students are taught to be thinking creatives.
- Professional Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Specialist Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Diploma in Communication & Design
- Professional Certificate in Communication & Design
- Professional Workshop