Study fashion abroad in Asia: Full-time & part-time fashion design courses in Singapore, fashion degree & diploma programs. Short fashion courses for beginners to fashion industry professionals in fashion illustration, pattern making & sewing, retail management..
First Media Design School, Singapore: Earn a fashion-related Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree program in Downtown Singapore with First Media Design School (FMDS). We train designers to possess creative, commercial skills and knowledge through a 'tried & tested' industry-based design curriculum.
Email:Contact us below
Fashion & Diploma & Degree Programs: - Diploma in Fashion Design (18 months full-time / part-time)
- Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design & Merchandising (24 months full-time)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Fashion (12 months full-time or 15 months part-time)
• Established in 1986, JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited English language school, career training and tuition centre in Singapore.
• JE Educational College has been registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore) since 1987 to conduct Business, Accountancy, IT and Language courses.
• JE provides a wide range of summer and year-round English language courses for local and international students (adults and children). Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention.
• Our quality policy ensures that by integrity and continual improvement, JE is focused and committed in providing quality language and education courses for its students within the environmental, legal and regulatory framework.
• As a EduTrust Certified school, we can apply the Student Pass for international students who wish to study at our school from the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore (ICA). All of our courses are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
Situated in the heart of downtown Singapore, Aureus Academy is a music school for children that offers a comprehensive and complete curriculum designed to help students adopt professional, artistic and technical skills through an interactive and engaging platform. We provide group and solo lessons in piano, violin, cello, flute, guitar, clarinet, and trumpet in addition to child development courses, music theory, and music exam preparation programmes.
At Aureus Academy, we believe that making music should be fun! We strive to make learning music and engaging and enjoyable experience for each and every student. With lessons ranging from our Aureus Kids Programme (for the youngest musical minds) all the way to the Aureus Solo Course we offer a variety of courses suitable for musical learners of all ages and abilities.
Jewellery Design & Management International School
Courses / Programs
Jewellery Design & Management International School (JDMIS) is located in Sunshine Plaza, Rochor district, Singapore. It is a unique International school, providing Jewellery Design and Management Programs.
JDMIS offers Certificate Courses leading to Diploma and Advanced Diploma in both design and management studies. We also offer many short 'modular' courses for students, who want to learn a specific skill and still have that learning contribute towards their longer Certificate & Diploma programs.
Situated in Singapore, Asia's Education Hub, JDMIS welcomes students from all over the world to explore the world of Jewellery Design and Management.
Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc)
Courses / Programs
With two campuses in Singapore city center, Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc) provides a range of Diploma, Advanced Certificate, and Professional Short Courses in a range of popular fashion-related topics.
We offer specially designed courses and programmes to prepare fashion students for a creative career in the highly competitive fashion industry, and to help industry professionals develop and specialise.
Our local and global fashion collaborations means we can offer unrivalled, continuously updated services, enabling the Academy to stay in line with leading national and international fashion industry standards.
TaF.tc courses are developed and delivered by industry experts, and are accredited by the Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
We are also a registered Private Education Institute under the Council of Private Education (CPE).
Conveniently located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma and advanced diploma courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to students from around the world.
In addition, we offer a wide range of short, professional development courses, including graphic design, illustration, digital imaging & photography and video production. The language of instruction for all courses is English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
Our programmes are designed to equip students with the skills to develop a commercial portfolio. The compacted curriculum, taught by professional design practitioners, allows students to graduate with an industry standard portfolio as efficiently as possible, typically within four terms.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
Student Testimonial: “Orita Sinclair prepared me for the real world of design by immersing me in all things visual. The lecturers also helped me to understand the difference between opinion and constructive criticism.”
- Shermeen T, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
Full-time & Part-time Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Design Communication
- Advanced Diploma in Design Communication
- Apprenticeship Programme / Specialist Diploma in Design Communication
- Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering
- Diploma in Interaction Design
Professional Development / Short Courses include:
Illustration; Graphic Design; Copywriting; Digital Imaging and Photography; Video Production..
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Singapore & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy