Study fashion abroad in Asia: Full-time & part-time fashion design courses in Singapore, fashion degree & diploma programs. Short fashion courses for beginners to fashion industry professionals in fashion illustration, pattern making & sewing, retail management..
First Media Design School, Singapore: Earn a fashion-related Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree program in Downtown Singapore with First Media Design School (FMDS). We train designers to possess creative, commercial skills and knowledge through a 'tried & tested' industry-based design curriculum.
Email:Contact us below
Fashion & Diploma & Degree Programs: - Diploma in Fashion Design (18 months full-time / part-time)
- Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design & Merchandising (24 months full-time)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Fashion (12 months full-time or 15 months part-time)
M.A.D. School (by Chatsworth Mediart Academy) is short for Marketing, Advertising, Design and helmed by award-winning practitioners. Our tagline "Thinker first. Creative second" reflects how we put thinking above creativity, meaning our students are taught to be thinking creatives.
- Professional Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Specialist Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Diploma in Communication & Design
- Professional Certificate in Communication & Design
- Professional Workshop
CG Protege is a quality provider of WSQ accredited training programmes recognised by the Workforce Development Agency of Singapore. Training is administered by Tiny Island Productions and a team of industry veterans and trainers who have a successful track record in grooming and preparing artists to join the pool of production-ready talents. Our past graduates have found positions working on television and film projects for both local and international animation and visual effects studios, like Big Communications, Lights & Shadows, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore, Mikoishi Studios, Real U Singapore, Sparky Animation, ST Electronics (Digital Media), Double Negative Visual Effects, Weta Productions etc.
The training centre and its trainers are accredited by WDA and the centre is appointed as CET centre for Digital Media Industry. Upon graduation, every trainee will be awarded a WSQ Advanced Certificate in Animation. There are 5 areas of specialisation for the program - in Charater Animation, 3D Modelling & Texturing, 3D Modelling & Rigging, Lighting & Texturing, and Digital Visual Effects.
Situated in the heart of downtown Singapore, Aureus Academy is a music school for children that offers a comprehensive and complete curriculum designed to help students adopt professional, artistic and technical skills through an interactive and engaging platform. We provide group and solo lessons in piano, violin, cello, flute, guitar, clarinet, and trumpet in addition to child development courses, music theory, and music exam preparation programmes.
At Aureus Academy, we believe that making music should be fun! We strive to make learning music and engaging and enjoyable experience for each and every student. With lessons ranging from our Aureus Kids Programme (for the youngest musical minds) all the way to the Aureus Solo Course we offer a variety of courses suitable for musical learners of all ages and abilities.
• Established in 1989, Inspiration Design International School is Singapore’s premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills.
• Inspiration provides training to both Singapore and international students. These English-taught programmes can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis, with the latter being available only to design practitioners with appropriate industry experience.
• Inspiration is the only private institution in Singapore that offers part-time interior design diploma courses.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE), and is recognized by a range of international institutions and universities.
• We are celebrating our 30th anniversary! The first 30 students to enrol in our Interior Design course will enjoy Special School Fees.
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate
Raffles Design Institute – Singapore (RSG) was established in 1990 as a premier educational provider dedicated to the professional design disciplines offering internationally recognized Bachelor Degrees and Master Degrees in various Design disciplines including fashion design, graphic design, interior design, jewellery design and multimedia courses among many others.
Raffles-Singapore international team of lecturers and practitioners share their years of experience, professional ethics and practices in the industry. From countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Columbia, Australia, and Singapore, they bring with them a wealth of technical knowledge and experience which they impart with commitment, creating an intensive international learning environment.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production