IMI University Centre: Situated in the heart of Europe, in Luzern in north-central Switzerland, IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is a global leader in hospitality and hotel management education. Our programs, taught in English, include internationally-recognized undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of hospitality, tourism and events management.
Luzern is a beautiful, traditional, yet contemporary and lively city, and a highly popular tourist destination. Every day, thousands of tourists stroll around, sipping coffee after extensive shopping or after a nice walk along Lake Luzern's shoreline.
Situated in a German-speaking region one hour from Zurich, and served by excellent road and rail links, it is also just 180km from Geneva and 65km from Berne. The closest international airport is in Zurich, with connections to destinations around the world.
Switzerland itself lies in the centre of western Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria and Italy.
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs
Courses / Programs
Established in 1962, Glion Institute of Higher Education is a private university in Montreaux, Switzerland, and is a global leader in international hospitality education.
Glion has been ranked among the Top 3 Hospitality Management Schools in the world for an international career.
We provide an accredited online MBA in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management degree program taught in English that is available to students and working professionals around the world.
In addition, we provide Postgraduate Certificate & Diploma programs that are also taught entirely via the internet. We offer two start dates in 2014.
Our MBA offers a management curriculum that balances hospitality and tourism applied knowledge with a core of management and leadership theory.
It is designed to equip working professionals with the expertise to lead and motivate individuals, teams and organizations within a diverse and multicultural global business environment.
The program is intensive and relevant, yet we offer an MBA program that fits into your work and life, in an online environment which is 'asynchronous'.
There are no fixed lecture times, the classroom is always open and you don’t need to synchronize your study with anyone else.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva & Montreux.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
• A one hour drive from Geneva, Montreux is located on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the Alps.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Bachelor’s Degrees • BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• Business Bridging Foundation
• English Foundation Program
• Business Management
• Communication & PR
• International Relations
• International Business
• Digital Business, Design & Innovation
MBA Degree Specializations • Design Management
• Digital Business
• Global Banking & Finance
• International Business
• Blockchain Management...
Doctorate Program • Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Online Business Programs
• BBA / MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management
Courses / Programs
Study amidst the stunning Swiss Alps and earn your degree or diploma in hospitality management with Les Roches International School of Hotel Management in Switzerland. We offer undergraduate and graduate hospitality management diploma and degree programs, taught entirely in English, to suit different backgrounds and career goals. Our courses combine hands-on learning and internship experiences with management theory.
Since 1954, Les Roches has been forming the future leaders of the hospitality industry. Les Roches’ reputation and industry presence earned it the position as one of the top three hospitality schools in the world for an international career.
Every year, Les Roches educates and facilitates internships for nearly 1,400 students. On campus, our students from more than 90 countries learn, live, work and have fun together in events and excursions like one big family.
Les Roches is accredited at university level by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE). Les Roches is one of only three schools in Switzerland to hold this University level accreditation.
Based in Zurich, ABMS is one of the leading education groups in Switzerland with up to 240 online / distance learning study programs available. We provide courses in Business & Management, Hospitality, Languages, Healthcare, Arts and Humanities, Science, Computing & ICT, Engineering and Technology, Education, Social Sciences, Mathematics, and International Studies among others.
In addition to the sound knowledge you would receive from the school, your skills would be honed in your field and you would find it easy to work with other people around the world.
• For students from Switzerland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
Business School Lausanne (BSL), a leading innovator in business education with entrepreneurial spirit, is committed to practical and pragmatic learning. The school ranked among the Top 3 Swiss business schools in a recent employer choice study, conducted by QS (Quacquarelli Symonds Ltd 2010).
BSL takes a pragmatic approach to learning by applying theory to practice and is backed by a multidisciplinary faculty of business professionals. BSL attracts students from around the world, creating a multicultural environment of more than 40 nationalities. Studying at BSL is an interactive and engaging learning experience. Established in 1987, BSL is a co-founder of the World Business School Council of Sustainable Business.
- Accelerated 2 - year BBA with an internship option (3 years)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- MSc in Finance with CFA preparation
- Master in International Business (MIB)
- MSc in Global Marketing
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Luxury Management
- Diploma in Sustainable Business - executive 1-year program with a joint degree by BSL and University of St. Gallen