IMI International Management Institute Switzerland: Situated in the heart of Europe, in Luzern in north-central Switzerland, IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is a global leader in hospitality and hotel management education. Our programs, taught in English, include internationally-recognized undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of hospitality, tourism and events management.
Luzern is a beautiful, traditional, yet contemporary and lively city, and a highly popular tourist destination. Every day, thousands of tourists stroll around, sipping coffee after extensive shopping or after a nice walk along Lake Luzern's shoreline.
Situated in a German-speaking region one hour from Zurich, and served by excellent road and rail links, it is also just 180km from Geneva and 65km from Berne. The closest international airport is in Zurich, with connections to destinations around the world.
Switzerland itself lies in the centre of western Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria and Italy.
Based in Zurich, ABMS is one of the leading education groups in Switzerland with up to 240 online / distance learning study programs available. We provide courses in Business & Management, Hospitality, Languages, Healthcare, Arts and Humanities, Science, Computing & ICT, Engineering and Technology, Education, Social Sciences, Mathematics, and International Studies among others.
In addition to the sound knowledge you would receive from the school, your skills would be honed in your field and you would find it easy to work with other people around the world.
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland has two locations: One in Le Bouvret, near Geneva in West Switzerland and another in Brig-Glis, Valais in southern Switzerland. We offer hospitality business education programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate level which prepare our students for the exciting and dynamic industry in which they have chosen to make a successful career.
At César Ritz Colleges Switzerland we are inspired by the uncompromising professionalism displayed by “The Hotelier of Kings and The King of Hoteliers”, César Ritz, the founder of The Ritz and Ritz-Carlton hotels. A future hotel manager needs to learn professional skills and gain relevant practical experience in order to set high standards for all his employees.
Are we the best choice for your career ambitions in the international hotel and tourism industry? Many of our present and former students say so, and year after year numerous high-profile hotel companies come to our Colleges to handpick our talent. These professionals confirm that our students are among the best. For over 25 years, “César Ritz” Colleges Switzerland has contributed to excellence in international hotel and tourism management.
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs
Courses / Programs
Established in 1962, Glion Institute of Higher Education is a private university in Montreaux, Switzerland, and is a global leader in international hospitality education.
Glion has been ranked among the Top 3 Hospitality Management Schools in the world for an international career.
We provide an accredited online MBA in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management degree program taught in English that is available to students and working professionals around the world.
In addition, we provide Postgraduate Certificate & Diploma programs that are also taught entirely via the internet. We offer two start dates in 2014.
Our MBA offers a management curriculum that balances hospitality and tourism applied knowledge with a core of management and leadership theory.
It is designed to equip working professionals with the expertise to lead and motivate individuals, teams and organizations within a diverse and multicultural global business environment.
The program is intensive and relevant, yet we offer an MBA program that fits into your work and life, in an online environment which is 'asynchronous'.
There are no fixed lecture times, the classroom is always open and you don’t need to synchronize your study with anyone else.
Business School Lausanne (BSL), a leading innovator in business education with entrepreneurial spirit, is committed to practical and pragmatic learning. The school ranked among the Top 3 Swiss business schools in a recent employer choice study, conducted by QS (Quacquarelli Symonds Ltd 2010).
BSL takes a pragmatic approach to learning by applying theory to practice and is backed by a multidisciplinary faculty of business professionals. BSL attracts students from around the world, creating a multicultural environment of more than 40 nationalities. Studying at BSL is an interactive and engaging learning experience. Established in 1987, BSL is a co-founder of the World Business School Council of Sustainable Business.
- Accelerated 2 - year BBA with an internship option (3 years)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- MSc in Finance with CFA preparation
- Master in International Business (MIB)
- MSc in Global Marketing
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Luxury Management
- Diploma in Sustainable Business - executive 1-year program with a joint degree by BSL and University of St. Gallen
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Located in Luzern, north-central Switzerland, IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is one of the global leaders in hospitality education. We provide a range of internationally-recognized undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of hospitality, tourism and events management. Our programs are taught in English to students from throughout Switzerland and around the world. We offer our accredited courses at certificate, diploma, and bachelor degree level, as well as Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs.
Established in 1991, we are one of the oldest Hotel Management Schools in Switzerland. In addition, we are among the very few Hotel Schools which is 100% Swiss owned. IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. At IMI, all our courses are validated by our British academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU).
Our highly specialized hospitality and tourism management institution provides opportunities for talented individuals from around the world to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. In any one semester at IMI, there are around 35 different nationalities represented.
Student Testimonial: "At IMI I was given the opportunity to connect with students from various parts of the world and a very good faculty who guided me and gave me the support needed for my personal and career growth. Their continuous support helped me achieve the role of General Manager" - Neil
• For students from Switzerland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.