IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland:
Established in 1991, IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is a leading hotel management school that provides a selection of internationally-recognised certificate, diploma and bachelor degree programs in the areas of tourism, hospitality, culinary arts and events management, as well as a range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs. Our highly specialized hospitality and tourism management institution provides opportunities for talented individuals from around the world to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. For all courses, the language of instruction is English, but you can also learn French, Spanish and German as part of the syllabus. IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. Email: Contact us belowLocated in the heart of Europe:
IMI is located in Lucerne, ideally situated only an hour's drive from Zurich, in the centre of Europe. The closest international airport is in Zurich, with connections to cities around the world. Lucerne is served by excellent road and rail links, and just 180km from Geneva and 65km from Berne.
Swiss Hospitality Education Programs:
At IMI, we offer a range of internationally-recognised certificate, diploma, bachelor degree and master's degree programs in the areas of tourism, hospitality and events management:
Postgraduate Degree & Diploma Courses:
- MBA in International Hospitality Management
- IMI Luzern MBA with specialisations in Social Media Marketing, Sustainable Hotel and Tourism Management, Luxury Brands and Services Management or Swiss Hotel Management Operations.
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel & Events Management
Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons) Degree Courses:
International Hotel Management; International Tourism Management; International Hotel & Tourism Management; International Hotel & Events Management; International Tourism & Events Management; Restaurant Management; Hospitality Entrepreneurship.
Undergraduate Certificate & Diploma Courses:
- Certificate in International Hotel & Tourism Management
- Diploma in International Hotel & Tourism Management
- IMI Higher Diploma Courses: International Tourism Management; International Hotel Management; International Hotel & Tourism Management; International Hotel & Events Management; International Tourism & Events Management; Restaurant Management; Hospitality Entrepreneurship.
- University English Preparatory Programme (UEPP) - Improve your English level to the required entry standard before commencing your IMI programme.
- Pre-Sessional English Course (PSEC) - If you already meet the required standard of English for your chosen course, but would like to refresh your language skills, students on the PSEC courses can join the last four weeks of an equivalent UEPP course.
- All courses are taught through English. However, students may also learn an additional language (French, German or Spanish).