Study English in Ireland: English language school in Dublin city centre, ESL programs, TOEFL, TOEIC courses, IELTS exam preparation, Intensive classes, Online English lessons, Estudiar Inglés en Irlanda, Englisch Lernen in Irland, Cours d'anglais en Irlande, Corsi di inglese a Irlanda
EF Dublin: EF Education First is the world’s largest private education company, with a group of fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations centered around language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange and academic programs. At our centre in Dublin, Ireland´s vibrant capital on the east coast of Ireland, our students can enjoy various English Programmes to suit their level.
EF Intensive Course: Make maximum progress during your stay abroad. Highly recommended for students who want to learn a language as quickly as possible for academic or professional reasons. Our highly structured syllabus will have you speaking and writing with confidence in the minimum amount of time. An EF intensive course includes 32 morning and afternoon lessons per week (total tuition time of 21 hours, 20 minutes), blending classroom and teacher guided self study in the iLab.
EF General Course: Gain a sound understanding of the essential disciplines of a language. The focus is on communicating clearly in every day language. This carefully structured course is designed to help you move up one level of ability every six weeks. An EF general course includes 26 weekly lessons (total tuition time of 17 hours, 20 minutes), held in the morning and afternoon, including 6 iLab sessions. EF Exam Preparation: Our preparation courses really work! EF students consistently number among the most successful candidates taking the Cambridge University and TOEFL exams. And more people now take the EF Standard English Test (EFSET) than any other foreign language English exam in the world.
Atlantic School of English & Active Leisure is a small, accredited English language school in the village of Schull in West Cork, South-West Ireland.
We offer a range of year-round English courses to adult students (18+), as well as summer courses for juniors & teenagers (from 3-17 years old) from around the world.
Our English courses for adults include General English courses, as well as Business and Specialist programmes, including Cambridge exam preparation. Choose from flexible options and create your own programme 'a la carte', or choose an all-inclusive package.
We believe that expert ESL tuition in small groups (average 4 per class), combined with an exciting leisure programme that stimulates the mind and body, sets the tone for a successful and pleasurable learning experience.
We combine English with scuba diving, sailing, horse-riding, golf, art & craft, Irish music, dance & cookery classes.
Schull is located 100km south-west of Cork City (which has an international airport and ferry terminals), and approximately 360km from Dublin.
Testimonial: "..Schull is a lovely little fishing village in the South-West-End of Ireland with kind people & it is embedded in a beautiful landscape.
The teaching is done by competent teachers & the management is doing its best to make the students fine & content.
The school provides different kinds of leisure activities such as canoeing, sailing & organizes excursions to interesting places around Schull."
- Dieter & Elvira, Vienna, Austria
• General English
• Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE exam preparation (12 weeks for EEA students)
• Cambridge FCE, CAE & IELTS exam preparation (25 weeks for non-EEA students)
• Private & Semi-Private English lessons
• Business English courses
• 1-Week English course
• English Plus Golf
• Homestay with teacher / family
• Year-round & Summer English courses for juniors & teenagers (ages 3-8, 9-12, 13-17)
• TEFL / TESOL teacher training
Live with an Irish family or in a holiday home by the sea or in the countryside.
Learn English in Ireland in beautiful Cork. Since 1975, Cork Language Centre International has become one of the best language schools in Ireland. Our school is located in Cork City in the south of Ireland. We guarantee you academic excellence, accommodation of the highest standard and an unrivalled support service. Cork Language Centre International is recognised by the Irish Department of Education for Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
Seven levels from Beginner to Advanced. Standard English courses, intensive English courses, English examination courses (Cambridge, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL), Business English, English courses for professionals, courses for teachers of English, Work Experience/Internship.
Our school was established in 1979 and over the last 26 years has helped thousands of students from all over the world improve their English language skills. CES has won a reputation as one of the leading English Language Schools in Ireland. We offer a choice of quality language courses in a friendly and caring atmosphere. CES has 25 classroom located in the very heart of Dublin city. CES is recognised by the Irish Department of Education and ACELS and is a full member of MEI-RELSA, EAQUALS, FIYTO, ALTO and the Dublin Chamber of Commerce.
Standard Course - 20 hours tuition per week, Intensive Course - 26 hours tuition per week; Combination Course - 20 Standard + 5 hours Individual tuition; Examination Preparation Courses for Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL; Standard Course + Business English (Summer only); Teacher Training Programmes, Academic Year Programmes; Junior English & Activity Programme.
• English Language immersion course for students aged 12 to 17 in County Sligo in the beautiful West of Ireland!
• The programme consists of 3 hours of English tuition each morning. Afternoons are filled with a choice of fun activities including Kayaking, Horse-Riding, Cookery Lessons, Irish Dancing and Zip-Lines in the local forest park!
• Our course is also attended by Irish teenagers who act as Student Guides for our international students. The Irish teenagers attend activities and live with the students in our lakeside accommodation to ensure they have an enjoyable language learning holiday.
• Evenings are spent relaxing and include English movie nights, Quizzes, Board games, table tennis competitions etc.
• English Language Camp Ireland takes place on Lough Arrow in the west of Ireland. The residential accommodation is located on the shores of one of Ireland's most beautiful lakes.
• Our unique weekend excursion takes students to a remote island on the lake where our students along with Irish teenagers, teachers and activity leaders camp overnight.
Griffith Institute of Language is a well-established language and business school located in the heart of Limerick, just two hours from Dublin, in the south west of Ireland. We are an ACELS-accredited school, and we offer both full and part-time English courses including General English (Beginner to Advanced level), Business English, Exam Preparation courses (FCE, CAE, IELTS), and English Summer courses.
We have a good mix of nationalities from around the globe, and classes do not exceed 10 students. All of our teachers are MA qualified, and we also provide English language support for international students studying on our degree programmes.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
- General English courses (weekday & evening study options)
- General English elective courses
- One to One English lessons
- English for Specific Purposes (including Business English, Medical English, Legal English)
- Cambridge First Certificate English (FCE) exam preparation
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) test preparation
- IELTS test preparation
- English Summer courses
Your English Language School specializes in evening and weekend English courses for foreigners who live and work in Dublin, Ireland. We offer high quality and value-for-money 10-week courses at 7 levels ranging from elementary English to Cambridge FCE & CAE exam preparation courses.
Although in class we cover all important areas of language, our main focus is on developing practical communication skills. Our in-house developed syllabus reflects the Irish cultural and language context. Our staff are all fully-qualified, passionate and experienced teachers.
- General English course (weekends)
- General English course (evenings)
- Daytime English courses in mini-groups of up to 4 students
- Business Engish course
- One-to-one English
- FCE exam preparation course
- CAE exam preparation course