The Boston Language Institute is located close to the center of Boston, in Kenmore Square, near Boston's elegant Back Bay neighborhood, and next to public transportation.
In 4 weeks, The Boston Language Institute trains both native and non-native English speakers to teach English in the US or abroad, with an international TEFL/TESL Certificate course. Students can avail of full and part-time study options.
We are one of the few TESL/TEFL certification schools in the US that offer monthly intensive English teacher-training certificate programs and frequent part-time (Saturday) programs.
The Institute has been teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) and foreign languages successfully since 1981, always stressing authentic and effective communication.
Teaching House Boston is located in the city's beautiful historic district at Fanueil Hall. Just a short walk away is the famous Freedom trail, where you can learn all about the start of the American Revolution and explore the many museums, churches, and burial sites along the way.
When you are not in class or planning lessons, enjoy your time off at Fenway Park or the New England Aquarium. You can even grab a craft beer at one of Boston's many cozy pubs. And definitely don't forget to try some New England clam chowder!
3.International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in the U.S., Canada, UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counseling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
The Boston Academy of English (BAE) offers a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certificate to both native and non-native speakers of English from the US and around the world, through an experiential approach which is both academically rigorous and personally supportive. The program is available as a full-time (4 weeks) or a part-time (12 weeks) course.
Two trainers will teach your workshops and conduct your practice teaching observations. Our trainers have Master's degrees in Education or ESL, and extensive experience teaching English in diverse settings both in the US and abroad.
Our central downtown location enables you to enjoy Boston's old-world charm within steps from our school - the Boston Common and shopping district are just outside our door!
Our ACCET-accredited TEFL Certificate Program is designed to prepare participants for the exciting career of teaching English as a foreign or second language. Graduates go on to teach both in the United States and overseas. We offer Two Study Options - a four-week intensive program and a twelve-week Saturday program.
Located on Commonwealth Avenue in the heart of Boston MA, Boston University School of Education offers a Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). Students who pursue the TESOL certificate may already hold a master's degree and do not wish to pursue another degree at this time. Some are making mid-career changes while others are already volunteering or working in this field.
Boston University's TESOL graduate program produces innovative teachers who are well versed in theoretical and applied teaching principles. Our program prepares you to work in college and adult language programs in the United States or to work for college, adult, primary, or secondary school programs abroad. Admission to our program is competitive, and international students must submit a TOEFL score for admission.