TEFL/ TESOL in Massachusetts: CELTA certification in Boston, ESL teacher training. Full-time & part-time TEFL programs in Suffolk County MA, get certified to teach English as a foreign language to adults.
Teaching House - Boston: Situated in Boston in the heart of the historic district, Teaching House Boston is a training center for ESL instructors around the world. We provide quality instruction for the 4-week, Cambridge University-accredited CELTA English teacher training course. The CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults) course is the most internationally recognized TEFL or TESL course in the world and is very highly regarded by employers in the U.S. and overseas. We offer full-time (4-week) and part-time (10-week) options at our Boston center.
The CELTA is a practical and hands-on course that gives trainees the necessary experience in teaching a variety of lessons to non-native English speakers. The course has a strong focus on teaching practice, where you will be teaching English to non-native speakers. Our teacher trainers always provide you with very helpful feedback throughout the course.
In Boston, we offer an intensive full-time course that runs for 4 weeks and an extensive part-time course that runs for 10 weeks. Our full-time courses take place from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Our part-time courses take place from 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM, either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday. Both options also include a Saturday session that runs from 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
Washington Academy of Languages (WAL) is located in the vibrant heart of downtown Seattle, and offers an Accredited Graduate Certificate in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) through City University of Seattle.
Our TESOL Certificate Program has an established reputation for combining practical skills with theory enabling graduates to become confident, creative, and effective instructors.
Since 1979, WAL has been offering classes in English as a Second Language (ESL), World Languages and Teacher Education. Credits are awarded by City University of Seattle, which is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. WAL is authorized to issue the Form I-20 which is used to obtain the F-1 student visa.
Graduates of our Certificate program have found teaching positions in local community colleges, grade schools, and high schools. Others have gone on to teach children and adults in Western and Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and South America.
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.
Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A international leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide globally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students across the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Reviews: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan
Based in Berkeley in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA, Berkeley LTC is proud to offer the World Learning SIT Certificate in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages). Our internationally-recognized Certificate course is 130 hours long, and provides participants with professional knowledge and skills as well as tools for their own reflection and growth as teachers.
Our course provides practical training through teaching demonstrations, lesson planning and analysis, and practice teaching and feedback. Participants develop skills in teaching, speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and culture.
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) is a fascinating and fulfilling profession for individuals interested in learning about other cultures, languages, and travel. Here and around the world, qualified ESOL instructors are in high demand. There are many places in the Bay Area where you can help people learn English and gain valuable work experience or got those interested in travelling there are also job opportunities countries around the world.
• Located in the Dupont Circle area of central Washington DC, International Language Institute provides an accredited 8 week TESOL English teacher training Certificate course to English speaking students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour course is taught by experienced native speakers, and features 48 classroom hours alongside 72 hours of self-study, observation, and practice teaching.
• With a practical focus, our comprehensive teacher training class prepares and equips students to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, and the sub skills of vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar.
• EBC would like to invite Americans to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).