TESOL/ TEFL in Massachusetts: ESL teacher training in Boston, CELTA certification program for teaching English abroad. Full-time & part-time TEFL courses in Suffolk County MA, get qualified to teach English as a foreign language to adults.
Teaching House - Boston: Teaching House Boston is a training center for English as a Second Language instructors around the world. Situated in Boston in the heart of the historic district, we offer full-time (4-week) and part-time (10-week) instruction for the Cambridge University accredited CELTA course. The CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults) course is the most internationally recognized TEFL or TESL course in the world and is very highly regarded by employers in the U.S. and overseas. With an enrollment of over 3000 trainees, Teaching House has extensive experience in providing our students with the tools, support and encouragement they need on their journey to become an English teacher.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
English Language Teacher Training Course: - CELTA Certification (4 weeks full-time / 10 weeks part-time)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• EBC would like to invite Americans to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Oxford Seminars is the leading provider of TEFL / TESL / TESOL Certification in Los Angeles, California. We also offer our intensive 100-hour combined in-class / online TESOL Certification Course in a wide range of other locations throughout the country. Our internationally-recognized certification course is the first step towards a career as an ESL teacher overseas. Classes are held at weekends on the campus of California State University, in the University Hills district of Los Angeles.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum. We maintain the highest standards for all of our course instructors, employing only the most qualified teachers who have extensive teaching backgrounds with years of overseas ESL teaching experience. We back our certificates with our our Graduate Placement Service.
Conveniently located in the heart of the historic city of Scottsdale AZ (close to Phoenix), The TEFL Academy of Arizona offers a 120-hour TEFL / TESOL certificate course to students who want to teach English to adult learners in ESL classrooms around the world.
This intensive course provides practical and hands-on teacher training and will give our trainees the skills and confidence they will need to plan a lesson and successfully teach English.
Our instructors are TEFL certified and the highest level of international TESOL / TEFL / ESL training standards are met or exceeded. The certificate program is available as a full-time 4-week course or a part-time course held on 12 Saturdays. No previous teaching experience is required to participate on this course.
Our school is situated in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to restaurants, shops and boutiques, art galleries, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities.
With beautiful sunny skies all year round, TEFL trainees from out of town can enjoy the wonderful weather and tourist attractions, such as the Grand Canyon, when they are not in class.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
50-Hour Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation
The Boston Academy of English (BAE) offers a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certificate to both native and non-native speakers of English from the US and around the world, through an experiential approach which is both academically rigorous and personally supportive. The program is available as a full-time (4 weeks) or a part-time (12 weeks) course.
Two trainers will teach your workshops and conduct your practice teaching observations. Our trainers have Master's degrees in Education or ESL, and extensive experience teaching English in diverse settings both in the US and abroad.
Our central downtown location enables you to enjoy Boston's old-world charm within steps from our school - the Boston Common and shopping district are just outside our door!
Our ACCET-accredited TEFL Certificate Program is designed to prepare participants for the exciting career of teaching English as a foreign or second language. Graduates go on to teach both in the United States and overseas. We offer Two Study Options - a four-week intensive program and a twelve-week Saturday program.