Study CELTA in Florida: Cambridge-accredited TEFL certification in Miami Beach, South Florida: ESL teacher training programs. TESOL certification. This is an intensive TEFL CELTA course in Miami-Dade County area for beginners with a full qualification to teach English in FL, USA, & abroad to adults.
OHC Miami: THE CELTA COURSE – THE BEST TEFL COURSE IN THE WORLD
Want a job that’s fun and rewarding with unlimited opportunities for travel, learning about different languages and cultures and working with people from all over the world? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
And if you do your research, you’ll notice that among all the certification programs to be an English teacher, the one name that keeps coming up, again and again, is the CELTA. There is a reason for this; the 4-week CELTA course, run by Cambridge University, is the gold standard of TESOL programs. And employers around the world are looking to recruit teachers who have the CELTA.
Intensive One-Month TEFL Course:
Cambridge CELTA Certification Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A international leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide globally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students across the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Reviews: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan
Situated in San Diego, California, StudyCELTA offers Cambridge University teacher training courses including the world-renowned CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course.
Our CELTA programs are available all year round and can be taken full-time (4 weeks). San Diego is the ideal place to take the CELTA course while having a fun and memorable experience.
CELTA is an initial English teaching qualification for people with little or no previous teaching experience. StudyCELTA is a young and dynamic team of professionals working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. Our experience ranges from working as language teachers to management roles in language schools all around the world.
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of San Diego and of English language teaching as a career.
Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training center for trainees from outside San Diego.
Global TEFL is a non-profit educational organization that has been promoting international and teacher education for the past 15 years. We provide the School for International Training (SIT) TESOL Certificate course for students and professionals interested in a career as an English language teacher.
We are pleased to work with the School for International Training in offering the SIT TESOL Certificate Course at DePaul University, Chicago, IL, Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA, Boston, MA and Grand Junction, CO.
Our SIT TESOL course is an accredited and independently validated TESOL Certificate from the School for International Training (SIT), a recognized global leader in language education since 1964. Trainers are highly qualified TESOL professions with an MA TESOL degree and specially trained to deliver this course.
The maximum class size is 12 with two full-time trainers. The course offers 130 hours of instruction, using an inductive, experiential, hands-on approach with up to 36 hours of observed practice teaching, observation and feedback. Theory comes from practice.
Based in the heart of Downtown San Francisco, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the U.S., StudyCELTA provides internationally-accredited Cambridge CELTA English teacher training programs.
Designed for participants who wish to teach English in the U.S. and abroad, our full-time CELTA program features 2 hours of real-life English teaching per day.
All CELTA trainers undergo a rigorous selection and training process that is monitored by Cambridge University. Our tutors in SF have worked internationally, and bring a wide range of key experience, qualifications and knowledge to the course.
CELTA is accepted throughout the world by organizations which employ English Language teachers, and Cambridge English Language Assessment also works with international ELT organizations to ensure the acceptance of CELTA globally.
Cambridge University CELTA Certificate Course:
- 4 week intensive full-time
- 120 study hours
- 2 hours teaching practice per day
- Available year round
CELTA Units of Learning:
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Language analysis and awareness
- The teaching and learning context
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Teaching skills and professionalism
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
50-Hour Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."