Accredited ESL teaching certification in Florida south-west: TEFL course in Miami area, CELTA certificate course in Miami Beach. Intensive TESOL teacher training in Miami-Dade County to become qualified to teach English in Florida, USA & abroad, short one-month TEFL courses.
OHC Miami: Located on the southeast coast of Florida, OHC Miami Beach is an English language school and teacher training center. We offer an intensive, 4-week Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course which is an internationally-recognized ESL (English as a Second Language) teaching qualification. Because we are also an English language school, teacher training students are constantly immersed with ESL learners throughout the day to give a real sense of what it is like in a school that teaches English as a second language.
Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) Course: This is a full-time 4-week course including practicum (teaching practice). During the program, teacher-trainees are observed by their CELTA tutors, who grade their Teaching Practice lessons. Assessors from Cambridge inspect the course each time in order to assure that quality is maintained in every CELTA program that is taught.
OHC Miami Beach CELTA program meets the TESL Canada and USA requirements, allowing you to teach English at home. It is also an excellent choice for those who are looking to teach in Europe or the Middle East, although this certification can be used worldwide.
Job Assistance for Graduates: Our qualified and experienced staff knows just how broad the ESL and EFL industry is, so they are able to provide you with one to one employment assistance any time after graduation. This employment assistance includes, but is not limited to resume and cover letter assistance, job contacts, contract review, visa advice and assistance and anything else you need to begin working as an English teacher at home or overseas.
Working in partnership with Seattle Pacific University, The School of Teaching ESL (S-TESL) offers an accredited TESOL Certificate via online classes to students in the Houston TX area, throughout Texas, and nationwide.
Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 9 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study.
This solid project-based program taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters. Onsite study options are also available.
Student Testimonial: "This is a seasoned, well-thought out program that is taught by extremely knowledgeable and experienced instructors. I was not a teacher before the course but now I am."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Courses include: - Approaches and Methods in ELT
- Assessment of English Language Students
- Classroom Issues and Management
- Content-based English Language Teaching
- Foundations of English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Grammar in ELT
- Reading and Writing
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes
- Technology in English Language Teaching..
LinguaEdge, LLC based in Los Angeles, California, offers online language and TESOL teacher training solutions to learners all over the world. Whether you are looking to learn English or to get certified to teach ESL or EFL, our online courses are convenient, flexible and affordable. Study on your time, at your pace, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is an internet connection to get started.
Our Online TESOL Certificate Program blends theory with the nuts-and-bolts essentials of teaching English to learners around the world. Candidates will get an overview of TESOL and the theories that inform the field; learn effective teaching techniques; design engaging student-centered lesson plans; and practice effective classroom management strategies.
Global TEFL is a non-profit educational organization that has been promoting international and teacher education for the past 15 years. We provide the School for International Training (SIT) TESOL Certificate course for students and professionals interested in a career as an English language teacher.
We are pleased to work with the School for International Training in offering the SIT TESOL Certificate Course at DePaul University, Chicago, IL, Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA, Boston, MA and Grand Junction, CO.
Our SIT TESOL course is an accredited and independently validated TESOL Certificate from the School for International Training (SIT), a recognized global leader in language education since 1964. Trainers are highly qualified TESOL professions with an MA TESOL degree and specially trained to deliver this course.
The maximum class size is 12 with two full-time trainers. The course offers 130 hours of instruction, using an inductive, experiential, hands-on approach with up to 36 hours of observed practice teaching, observation and feedback. Theory comes from practice.
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
50-Hour Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation