Oxford Seminars, New Jersey:
Get certified with Oxford Seminars and join thousands of our graduates teaching English all around the world. Based on campus at Rutgers University in Newark NJ, Oxford Seminars provides a 100-hour TEFL / TESL / TESOL English teacher training Certification. Our intensive 100-hour course is a combined in-class / online program with teaching practice included. Our internationally-recognized certification course is the first step towards a career as an ESL teacher overseas.
Founded in 1992, Oxford Seminars has provided a professional, internationally-recognized, flexible and convenient TESOL/TESL/TEFL Teacher Training Certificate course for students who want to enter the teaching English abroad industry.
Why Choose Oxford Seminars?
Oxford Seminars prepares students to teach English abroad by:
- Anticipating and exceeding the expectations of students
- Being dedicated to excellence in teacher preparation and the student's educational experience
- Bringing the best instructors and teaching materials to students
- Helping graduates prepare to Travel and Teach abroad with comprehensive checklists
- Working with graduates to find ESL teaching jobs utilizing trusted Oxford Seminars' contacts from around the world
Every member of Oxford Seminars' extensive teaching faculty has years of distinguished ESL teaching experience both locally and abroad.
Graduate Placement Service:
We help our TESOL graduates:
- Prepare to step into the experience of a lifetime
- Decide a best-fit destination
- Present yourself professionally in the ESL marketplace
- Enjoy the journey as we support you every step of the way
100-hour TESOL Certification Course:
Online / In-class combined course - concepts include:
- Classroom management techniques
- Detailed lesson planning
- English grammar in a classroom setting
- Interactive language teaching
- Listening and comprehension strategies
- Long-term unit planning
- Multiple intelligence theory
- Oral communication skills
- Principles of second language acquisition
- Teaching Practice
"The teaching presentations were extremely helpful and my instructor showed me how to make my presentations more coherent, especially when it came to keeping with my objective. He was very knowledgeable and fun and I will defiantly recommend this course to others."
- H.G., Newark, NJ
"Our instructor was able to give us insight into what we can expect from a practical and personal point of view. She has made pursuing this path less terrifying and her openness and candor allow for honest exchanges. I feel excited and ready to pursue teaching abroad, and I have her to thank for that. She has given me self-confidence to realize my goal."
- N.L., Newark, NJ
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 360 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Newark, New Jersey 07102, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.