• International TEFL Academy offers a state-of-the-art 4-week TEFL/TESL certification program in Seattle, Washington, that will qualify graduates for thousands of English teaching jobs across the globe, as well as in the United States.
• Conveniently located in the North Seattle neighborhood of Licton Springs, just 5 miles north of the city center, our TEFL Certification course features 120 hours on in-class instruction, and a minimum of 6 hours of practical teaching inside a real-life Seattle English class.
• We also provide an accredited online TEFL Certificate option.
• Instruction is provided by highly qualified and experienced instructors all of whom hold at least a master's degree and are approved as adjunct faculty at Seattle Pacific University.
• All students receive lifetime, worldwide Job Search Guidance from International TEFL Academy for teaching English abroad, in addition to job placement assistance for finding teaching opportunities locally in the Seattle area.
Washington Academy of Languages (WAL) is located in the vibrant heart of downtown Seattle, and offers an Accredited Graduate Certificate in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) through City University of Seattle.
Our TESOL Certificate Program has an established reputation for combining practical skills with theory enabling graduates to become confident, creative, and effective instructors.
Since 1979, WAL has been offering classes in English as a Second Language (ESL), World Languages and Teacher Education. Credits are awarded by City University of Seattle, which is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. WAL is authorized to issue the Form I-20 which is used to obtain the F-1 student visa.
Graduates of our Certificate program have found teaching positions in local community colleges, grade schools, and high schools. Others have gone on to teach children and adults in Western and Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and South America.