European colleges for American students / international students: Study abroad programs for college students, semester abroad programs in the UK, England, London, Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland. Study for an undergraduate degree at top European colleges & graduate degree programs.
Study International Relations abroad in Paris and experience life in one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities in Europe!
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides semester abroad and academic year abroad programs for undergraduate and graduate students of international relations. In addition, we offer summer abroad programs for undergraduate students.
These programs are ideal for those who wish to study in Paris to gain international experience while earning credits towards their degree at their home institution. All classes are taught in English.
AGS is a leading provider of graduate programs in the fields of International Relations and International Business.
Our masters degrees include a 1-year International MBA course, and an M.A. in International Relations and Diplomacy.
Our masters programs are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
Paris is the world's most popular tourist destination, with a wealth of famous sights, museums, galleries, restaurants, and shops for you to visit.
AGS is situated in the city center, between Luxembourg gardens and the traditional artists' district of Montparnasse.
Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
The College of Naturopathic Medicine is one of Ireland’s largest, most highly-respected and well-known natural medicine training providers, with colleges in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick. Our Naturopathy Foundation Courses (Biomedicine, Naturopathy Study, and Naturopathic Practical) form the basis of our training and provide CNM students with a firm grasp of Naturopathic principles and therapies, before proceeding to specialisation in Homeopathy, Acupuncture, and/or Herbal Medicine. For those studying Naturopathic Nutrition, Naturopathy Study and Naturopathic Practical are optional courses. We offer full-time and part-time study options. The CNM is dedicated to training successful and qualified practitioners, with courses fully recognised and accredited by the relevant regulating bodies.
In 2001 Learnkey has been accredited by the prestigious City and Guilds UK to deliver various Diploma courses in Secretarial, Finance and Accountancy and Business. In 2015 we have been accredited by the ACCA both as a CBE Exam Centre and also to deliver the courses.
Since 2001 we have also been accredited by British Computer Society to perform ECDL ® Courses and testing and we were the first to continue performing through ECDL Malta were we became the first approved training center I delivering ECDL Core, Advanced and ECDL CAD.
ILM, VTCT and LCCI were amongst the new foreign accreditations to be included to our portfolio as from 2009 mostly for Management Diplomas. In 2015 we have also been accredited by the chartered of accounts (ACCA) in delivering there prestigious Accounting and Finance Diplomas. Since the first days we have been operating from our main Head office premises and training center in B’Kara.
Courses we currently offer:
• Full & Part Time Secretarial & Admin Course Lv4
• ACCA Dip in Accounts & Business Lv5
• ACCA Advanced Dip in Accounts & Business Lv6
• ACCA BSC(Hons) Applied Accounts Lv7
• Award to Customer Service
• Business Finance & Accounts
• Book Keeping & Accounts Basics to Advanced
• Sage Computerised Accounts Basics to Adv
• Business Finance from Basics to Adv
• Office Proc, Telephone Skill & Job Seeking
• Finance & Accounts Dip
• ILM Leadership & Management Dip
• ECDL Base, Standard & Adv
• O and A Level
• Equal Skills
• Auto Cad
The Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies (part of the ICD Academy for Cultural Diplomacy) is the world’s leading center for the study of cultural diplomacy. CCDS offers internationally recognized cultural diplomacy education in cooperation with partner European universities in Cluj-Napoca in Romania and Furtwangen University (HFU) in Germany) , as well as online cultural diplomacy programs and intensive, week-long seminars. Programs include Masters, MBA and Doctorate Degree programs in Cultural Diplomacy, International Relations and the Global Economy.
The educational programs of the Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies (CCDS) allow participants to research and experience cultural diplomacy in theory and in practice at the local, state and international levels. The CCDS benefits from the participation and support of leading political figures from around the world who participate in the Center’s activities throughout the year.
- MA Program in International Relations & Cultural Diplomacy
- MA Program in International Economics & Cultural Diplomacy
- MBA Program in Cultural Diplomacy & the Global Governance
- PHD Program in Cultural Diplomacy
- Online / Distance Learning Programs in Cultural Diplomacy
- Intensive Week-long Seminars
Located on the beautiful island of Hydra (just one hour by sea from Athens), Hydrama Theatre & Arts Centre offers a two-week intensive Greek theatre course, as well as general theatre and drama summer programs. Our courses are suitable for actors, theatre professionals, teachers, classics or drama students (adults of all ages, 18 years+). Run by experienced theatre practitioners, Hydrama is a place where students, actors, academics and theatre professionals can meet and experience Greek drama and culture in an inspiring setting which reflects theatre's origins.
"Acting to the Gods" is a 2-week intensive summer drama course. A maximum of 12 participants are selected for this course and we welcome a diversity of nationality, age and experience. A Certificate of Participation is awarded on successful completion of the course. We also offer a range of summer theatre courses, workshops and training for anyone who is interested in setting up a course in Hydra. Courses are individually designed to meet participants’ requirements and combine theory with practice - as well as with leisure and cultural activities.
- 2-week intensive summer summer course - "Acting to the Gods". The training methods taught are applicable and relevant to all forms of theatre.
- Summer General theatre / Greek theatre courses & workshops including: The origins and development of ancient Greek drama, Character-building, Masks, Improvisation, Chorus-work, Text analysis, Voice-work, Movement, Dance, Drama games, Greek language & culture
26.KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies
Courses / Programs
KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies (KBM LSABS) is a further adult education college situated in the Park Royal area of West London, within walking distance of Park Royal Tube Station, Hanger Lane Tube Station and West Acton Tube Station. We welcome students in ACCA, ATHE, iam, EDI and British Safety Council affiliated programs in Accountancy, Travel and Tourism, Hospitality Management, Administrative Management, English and also short courses in Health and Safety.
KBM London School of Accountancy & Business Studies offers a variety of comprehensive courses which are internationally recognized. The college emphasis is upon providing guidance for the local and international students in order to shape their long term career plans.
One of our special features is practical training in accountancy which is for students with or without previous education in accountancy, and has proved very helpful in finding them jobs. The innovative approach of KBM LSABS is to not only to provide academic programs of development but also to impart practical training to provide hands on experience which can help them to start their career as experienced candidate.
- PGD in Business Management
- PGD in IT
- PGD in Tourism Management
- Postgraduate International Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Higher Diploma for Management Assisstants
- Award / Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Administrative Management
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- English for Business (EfB)
- Spoken English for Industry and Commerce (SEFIC)
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (CertTEFL)
- British Safety Council Award in Health & Safety
• Located just 15km from Marbella, in the picturesque town of Monda, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international career training institute in the South of Spain.
• We offer university-level courses in Fashion Design disciplines taught entirely in English, including a 3-year validated programme in Fashion Design & Manufacture.
• The Fashion Design BA (Hons) degree is state-recognised in the UK, and awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• Graduates of the BA degree can continue to study for an additional 10 months study in the UK to earn a Masters Degree at the University of Bedfordshire or another university of their choice.
• By choosing to study fashion at Marbella Design Academy, you are automatically thrust into a hub of internationally acclaimed fashion designers and creative people.
• Our 3-year courses are designed to fulfil high academic standards with a dynamic exploration of contemporary techniques and processes. We also provide a 5-week Fashion Design summer course.
• We offer an academic level that competes with top design institutions worldwide.
• With years of experience, a young, dynamic, and professional staff with a progressive attitude, Marbella Design Academy has achieved an academic standard that enables us to compete with the best Design Schools in the world.
• Get TEFL-certified in Paris! Established in 2000, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides accredited TEFL / TESOL certification programs in Paris to people interested in teaching English all over the world.
• Our four-week residential TEFL/TESOL course aims to provide high-quality practical training, and is ideal for those who have never taught English before. It includes observed teaching practice and full career-support services.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris.
• ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), and is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL), and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI has a highly-educated, and experienced training staff.
• Our TESOL program takes place in a beautifully maintained, historical building in the neighborhood of the world-famous Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris). We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "Being able to practice with real students in a real-time classroom was truly priceless. The dedicated mentor was also an asset, guiding me every step of the way. I learned many strategies for making the learning experience more natural and fun."
One of the oldest and most renowned higher education institutions in Germany, the University of Freiburg provides a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS). This is the university's first interdisciplinary, English-taught undergraduate program and the first of its kind in Germany. We welcome students from Germany and international students from around the world.
Reaching across academic fields, the LAS Bachelor's Degree is complementary to the University’s existing disciplinary Bachelor programs. It is hosted by the University College Freiburg (UCF) and started in October 2012 with a pioneer group of 78 students.
Developing our own specific perspective on a long tradition of Liberal Education in the United States and on recent highly successful interpretations of that tradition in the Netherlands, we emphasize problem-orientation, student-centeredness and an international outlook.
Situated at the heart of Europe, in direct proximity to both Switzerland and France, Freiburg is one of Germany’s most beautiful cities. The capital of the famous Black Forest region, it is well known for its extremely high quality of life.
Portobello Institute, located in Dublin Ireland, is a private college offering intensive post-leaving certificate training to students of all ages. All courses have been designed to meet the demands of wide and expanding industries where employment is ensured for successful graduate.
Each tutor is highly qualified and skilled at recognising individual student educational and personal requirements. The College selects only tutors who have a multitude of work experience which can be called upon by the students in the form of effective careers advice. Training standards are extremely high and each full-time student undertakes a practical work experience programme designed to give him/her an invaluable insight and experience in to their chosen sector. Successful students have the opportunity to gain a host of qualifications and are also awarded a college diploma on completion of their training that is based on continuous assessment rather than a final examination.
At the end of the course year the college hosts its annual Graduation Ceremony, at which students are presented with their Portobello Institute Certificate.